+1,057

When you're a bookworm, reading 400 or 500 pages of novel in one or two days is not at all a big of a deal. amirite?

iloveicecreams avatar
14 33
The voters have decided that iloveicecream is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

this happens WITHOUT boredom

XD 500 pages in a day? I'm up to a good 1,000

@StitchedScythe XD 500 pages in a day? I'm up to a good 1,000

now that school's out, 1,000 pages per day is no problem.

@anime_serena wow. hw long do you work per day?

8 hours, 5 days a week. it's annoying, not being able to read all day.

@StitchedScythe 8 hours, 5 days a week. it's annoying, not being able to read all day.

40 hours a week and still able to read 1,000 pages per day. if i read to fast, that means i have to go to the library sooner, and i can only go on weekends when my parents are home.

@anime_serena so then i go online and read manga. or fanfiction.

Yessss, Manga and Fanfiction are my saviors when I can't get more books

@anime_serena :) what do you usually read?

Ah, right now I'm reading a lot of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater, and Kuroshitsuji. I also like the animes, even with the filler.

@StitchedScythe Ah, right now I'm reading a lot of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater, and Kuroshitsuji. I also like the...

i'm reading D. Gray-Man, even though it's taking a long time to update and watching Kuroshitsuji. Sebastian is great :D

@anime_serena i'm reading D. Gray-Man, even though it's taking a long time to update and watching Kuroshitsuji. Sebastian is great :D

Yeah, D.Gray-man got switched to monthly, because Hoshino was getting sick and hurt too much.
As for Kuroshitsuji, I'm a total Grell fangirl. I adore his blatantly gay awesomeness.

@StitchedScythe Yeah, D.Gray-man got switched to monthly, because Hoshino was getting sick and hurt too much. As for Kuroshitsuji...

his voice got stuck in my head "Sebas-chan~!" last time I watched Kuroshitsuji. xD so, do like yaoi?

@anime_serena his voice got stuck in my head "Sebas-chan~!" last time I watched Kuroshitsuji. xD so, do like yaoi?

<3 Yes, yes I do! I tend to ship Grell with Undertaker or Will, and Sebas-chan with Ciel.

@anime_serena sebastian and ciel are great. what about Harry Potter/ Draco Malfoy?

I never thought much into slashing HP . . . not sure why. I do like some Percy/Grover though (Percy Jackson)

@StitchedScythe I never thought much into slashing HP . . . not sure why. I do like some Percy/Grover though (Percy Jackson)

I've only watched the movie, haven't read the books yet. i was planning to, but i have an exam tomorrow... and i'm procrastinating instead of studying. i've found some really good HP slash, if you want a link?

@anime_serena I've only watched the movie, haven't read the books yet. i was planning to, but i have an exam tomorrow... and i'm...

I'll give it a look. I'm on the last book, but the internet keeps luring me away XD. I'll finish it sometime tonight.

@StitchedScythe oh, I love graphic XD

same here :) Have you read the Legend of Drizzt series? or the Black Jewels trilogy?

@StitchedScythe no, I haven't. are they good?

The Black Jewels series (which used to be a trilogy) are some of the best books I have ever read. And since I've read thousands of books, that's saying something. I've read them over and over, and still I could keep reading them. The Legend of Drizzt series are pretty good at the first 7 or 8 books, but then they go downhill from there.

@anime_serena The Black Jewels series (which used to be a trilogy) are some of the best books I have ever read. And since I've...

nod I'll look into them. May I suggest the Anita Blake series for you? author is Laurell K Hamilton - she really knows how to work with creatures that go bump in the night.

@StitchedScythe nod I'll look into them. May I suggest the Anita Blake series for you? author is Laurell K Hamilton - she really...

alright. The Black Jewels series are by Anne Bishop, and Legend of Drizzt is by R. A. Salvatore. good reading :)

@anime_serena alright. The Black Jewels series are by Anne Bishop, and Legend of Drizzt is by R. A. Salvatore. good reading :)

R. A. is very good, I've read some of his other books. And believe me when I say, Anita Blake is absolutely nothing like Twilight. It's well-written, very nicely developed, and has reasonable (and plentiful) graphic scenes

@anime_serena sounds great compared to twatlight.

oh, it's brilliant in comparison, really. And I really loved Secrets (finished that in three days, considering work interfered)

Especially with teenagers. Nowadays none ever read a proper novel, and it seems weird when one does (me) because then every one just calls you a nerd.