+254

People only think they are right because we all know deep down that everybody is selfish, and because of that, we think our opinion matters most on whatever we're talking about. It's because of this that Earth sucks, and that everybody on here thinks they're right, and anybody else who shares their views are right, and everybody who opposes are wrong. amirite?

AdonisBatheuss avatar
3 19
The voters have decided that AdonisBatheus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yep, selfish hypocrites suck. :( ...Does it make you less selfish or hypocritical if you admit that you are? :P

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are +2Reply

People don't think that their opinion matters most exactly, It's more that they just think that their opinion is correct. If they didn't think this then it wouldn't be their opinion at all.

To think that your opinion is right you must think that opposing opinions are wrong. I don't see selfishness coming into this at all. When taken too far this attitude can be closed minded, but its not selfish to believe that you are right.

The Earth sucks because of gravity. If it didn't, we'd all fall off.

@The Earth sucks because of gravity. If it didn't, we'd all fall off.

Gravity doesn't suck, it pulls. (Or pushes, I forget) Earth sucks because of all the vacuum cleaners! :P

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are +3Reply

You're wrong; I'm always right.

@scrantoncity You're wrong; I'm always right.

...You're being sarcastic, right?

@Rainbow35 ...You're being sarcastic, right?

Yeah I was, showing how the post wasn't applicable haha.

It's funny you of all people should say that... You're probably the least right person on the entire site.

Well no wonder you're always right according to yourself. You're a conservative Christian. It all makes sense now! :D

@AdonisBatheus I'm only teasing. :P Calm your penis.

Calm your peins. Hilarious. I'll probably start thinking of that whenever someone's being obnoxious now. XD.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +1Reply

tl:dr

You're just mad because someone's always pointing out how stupid you are.

@AdonisBatheus No, actually. You don't get people's minds at all, do you?

I get that the only people who don't like others saying they are right, are the ones that are always wrong.

@I get that the only people who don't like others saying they are right, are the ones that are always wrong.

PERSON: "The Earth is flat."
ME: "I don't like what you're saying and I'm pretty sure you're wrong."
PERSON: "That means I'm right and you're wrong. Haha."
ME: "... Well, damn."

You realize how fucking retarded you sound?

@AdonisBatheus PERSON: "The Earth is flat." ME: "I don't like what you're saying and I'm pretty sure you're wrong." PERSON: "That...

You realize that you have no idea what I have been saying and took everything out of context in order to make it appear different?

@You realize that you have no idea what I have been saying and took everything out of context in order to make it...

No. I'm using your words correctly. And I'm using them to apply to silly situations which makes your words appear general, not specific.

General wording is very debatable. Specify your shit.