+558

Homophobes say that homosexuality is choice. If it's a choice, please, become gay right now, go kiss a person of your gender, watch something gay or do whatever and tell me that you were attracted to it the whole time. I bet you weren't, and if you were, you're still gay. amirite?

AdonisBatheuss avatar Relationships
16 356
The voters have decided that AdonisBatheus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

do you think anyone would chose, in the homophobic society, to be gay? think or all the persecution they face. why on earth would someone chose to go through with all this? they DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, people are born the way they are, straight or gay.

@do you think anyone would chose, in the homophobic society, to be gay? think or all the persecution they face...

So then you're saying homosexuality is a disorder? Because if being straight is the norm, then something is wrong with those that are not straight, amirite? It's hard to debate on this topic because nobody is born gay. The way they were brought up and the experiences that they have had makes a person who they are. So you could say this is a choice because, after all, all experiences derive from choices made by that person. But, you could also say that it's just the way things happened and that they had no way of knowing that their choices would affect their sexual orientation.

@So then you're saying homosexuality is a disorder? Because if being straight is the norm, then something is wrong...

are you declaring the "norm" to always be the right way? If i remember correctly, it used to be the "norm" to be racist...

@are you declaring the "norm" to always be the right way? If i remember correctly, it used to be the "norm" to be...

Considering the fact that women have a vagina in order to be able to reproduce, and the fact that the only way for a woman to reproduce is if a penis ejaculates in her vagina, yes. It's not always the right way, but in this case it is. Notice how my comment never implied that it is always the right way.

@Considering the fact that women have a vagina in order to be able to reproduce, and the fact that the only way for...

but you said that because straight was the norm there must be something wrong with gay people... as i quote, "Because if being straight is the norm, then something is wrong with those that are not straight" u said that.... maybe i just don't understand what you are trying to say... i am tired...

no your tottaly wrong get your facts straigt idiot your not gay because of the nature you live in its how your born!
it has to do with hormones and stuff its just who your atracted to your such an ignoriant jackass!

@no your tottaly wrong get your facts straigt idiot your not gay because of the nature you live in its how your...

^ Says the person who must throw out derogatory words in order to get his/her point across.

@^ Says the person who must throw out derogatory words in order to get his/her point across.

Oh, please, there's nothing wrong with using cuss words in an argument. It makes the opponent angry, sure, but as long as you stay on-topic, who cares?

Frankly, it is not a choice. Who are you going to believe, a gay person who knows WAYYY more about homosexuality than you do, or a straight person who hasn't experienced it at all?

@AdonisBatheus Oh, please, there's nothing wrong with using cuss words in an argument. It makes the opponent angry, sure, but as...

I'm taking this from a different stand point then you are. If all of the decisions you have made in your life add up to who you are today, then couldn't your current sexual orientation be derived from that?

@I'm taking this from a different stand point then you are. If all of the decisions you have made in your life add...

But even then, it's not a choice. You wouldn't know that those choices would lead to who you are now.

It is not A choice, it is a collection of choices. But, it could also be because of hormonal inbalance. So back to my original point, this is very hard to discuss because both sides of the arguement are correct.

@It is not A choice, it is a collection of choices. But, it could also be because of hormonal inbalance. So back to...

Not really. A choice is saying, "Well, I'll just be gay." A series of choices is, "OK, I'll do this, this, and this... OOPS I'm gay!" Hormonal imbalance is, "SLDKFJSLDFJSDLKJFLSDJKF RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE I'M GAY!!!" Genetics is, "Whaddaya know? I'm gay."

That's just proving my point: "It has to do with hormones and stuff..." Exactly, so if somebody's hormones were acting abnormally, it could cause them to be attracted to the other sex. Notice the word abnormal. Look it up if you must.

@That's just proving my point: "It has to do with hormones and stuff..." Exactly, so if somebody's hormones were...

But even then it's not a choice.

Look, the only thing that matters is if it's a choice or not. What you're implying implies it's NOT a choice. That's all I care about. If it's genetics, it's genetics. If it's hormones, it's hormones. I don't care.

It's so easy for a straight person to say homosexuality is a choice, but ask a gay person and they'll say they were born that way. Now who will you believe, someone who has no way of knowing or someone who has experienced it?

@pikabeau It's so easy for a straight person to say homosexuality is a choice, but ask a gay person and they'll say they were...

Take your DNA. Put it in a freezer and lock that freezer away somewhere safe. We need to keep the smart people DNA safe when the dumb people blow themselves up.

That is true, but I know plenty of straight people, including myself, that completely agree it is not a choice, you are born that way.

@That is true, but I know plenty of straight people, including myself, that completely agree it is not a choice, you...

That's because you people are smart and chances are you've looked it up, or actually used your brain.

@AdonisBatheus That's because you people are smart and chances are you've looked it up, or actually used your brain.

Why thank you :) My church teaches it that way, my parents always taught me that, and seriously, it's not that hard to understand.

@Why thank you :) My church teaches it that way, my parents always taught me that, and seriously, it's not that...

Precisely. It's not like you chose to be straight or bisexual or whatever... You just sorta had that instinct that you KNEW you were attracted to whoever. However, just accepting what your church or parents say isn't always the right thing to do. You should always get reassurance, so maybe you should look it up a little... And not use religious sites (honestly, a lot of them just bash down homosexuality with a bunch of nonsense and say that pedophilia is related to homosexuality and all this shit).

Perhaps college researches or scientific studies would do the trick?

@AdonisBatheus Precisely. It's not like you chose to be straight or bisexual or whatever... You just sorta had that instinct that...

True. Maybe I will do that. Although I probably won't understand all of it... haha. I have also talked to my uncle who my family is also very close to, he is gay and has a partner for over... 10 years I believe? He said he always knew he was gay, it's just very hard to tell people, which I understand. So he obviously knows he was born like that.

Ok this is a veeery unclear post, so I'll just say my opinion. I do not believe that being gay or straight is choice, and I do think that everyone is bisexual, and that you can fall in love with either sex. However, there is more of a preference in it, and that you may prefer men or women, which is not something you choose, it just happens. Like if you prefer pancakes or waffles, or peanut butter or jelly. You can't just decide oh I think I'm going to like pancakes and hate waffles today, or vice versa, it's just kind of natural.

@Ok this is a veeery unclear post, so I'll just say my opinion. I do not believe that being gay or straight is...

This is not a very good example... If everyone ate pancakes or waffles nothing would change BUT if everyone was gay we would all die. So this example is not appropriate to this matter.

@ChosenToLead This is not a very good example... If everyone ate pancakes or waffles nothing would change BUT if everyone was gay...

and if everyone "went forth and procreated" we'd end up overpopulating the world. Deal with the fact that some people are just homosexual and leave them alone.

@Well thats why you need to kill off all the homosexuals and atheists.

Look at the post above yours, you might actually learn something :O The balance we have with people being homosexual AND straight makes so neither of those things happen, though we're still managing to overpopulate, and though neither should ever happen because that's horrible, it would make more sense to kill straight people. And I'm not just saying that because I'm gay because guess what? I'm not gay!!! Shocker right?! Well it shouldn't be. And as for killing atheists not only is that completely off topic, your not respecting other peoples beliefs, which pisses me off. So please learn to have that respect, and put it to use. Thank you.

LunaLovesMes avatar LunaLovesMe Yeah You Are +4Reply
@LunaLovesMe Look at the post above yours, you might actually learn something :O The balance we have with people being...

Would you like to have a one of one internet chat out side of this? it would be much helpful, and it's not a shocker that you are not gay there are plenty of retards like you and it was to be expected you being one of them. thanks.

@ShadePawOT Leave the internet. You're using up bandwidth for people who matter.

What measure do you use to decide on weather one matters or one does not. I thinks we mater all equally even though you are wrong, I'm not talking to you like you are any less intelligent then I am.

@ChosenToLead What measure do you use to decide on weather one matters or one does not. I thinks we mater all equally even though...

To decide on people who matter, I simply look for what they can contribute to something. This is regardless of age, sex, gender*, sexuality or intelligence. People like Tails matter because they're trying to make the world a better place to be in by getting rid of ignorance and hate. You said you wanted to kill all homosexuals and atheists. You obviously have nothing to contribute. So leave.

*And before you even say it, there IS a difference between someones sex and someones gender.

ShadePawOTs avatar ShadePawOT Yeah You Are +3Reply
@ShadePawOT To decide on people who matter, I simply look for what they can contribute to something. This is regardless of age...

I never said I personally wanted to do so, even though it will be justified if i did do so. And clearly Tails is not getting rid of hate because from what i can see him being rude make the people on the other side him he even more maybe not only him but everyone related in such mater that he is. Well I am trying to Inform tails of what he is doing is wrong and stop him from being ignorant because he is misinformed. For he has not said anything that convinced me other wise or something that some other homosexual has told me.

@ChosenToLead I never said I personally wanted to do so, even though it will be justified if i did do so. And clearly Tails is...

You're trying to tell a homosexual that homosexuality is not a choice. You, my misguided friend, are the misinformed one. And no matter what way you swing it, mass murder is never justified. BASIC RELIGION teaches this. There is NO organizes religion that would EVER agree to this statement.

As for proof, how many homosexuals do you need to tell you until you realize you are wrong? I could organize a petition if you need so. Or take you to a chatroom, anything's good really.

As for getting rid of the hate, I meant hate directed at homosexuals for being something they can't change. It's like this...

Imagine a hot girl and an ugly girl (assuming you're a guy. If not, switch genders where appropriate). Now try to think of the ugly girl as hot and hot girl as ugly. You just can't do it. The ugly girl will always be ugly, and thus you aren't attracted to her. It's the same with homosexuality, except it's ALL the opposite sex as the ugly girl. You can't change it.

ShadePawOTs avatar ShadePawOT Yeah You Are +5Reply
@ChosenToLead But the ugly girl can become pretty over time it's not a constant it's a variable.

You're missing the point. To homosexuals, that ugly girl will always be ugly. If you're talking about 'pretty over time', then you're talking about a girl who essentially acts and dresses like a man. Then they're just deluding themselves.

ShadePawOTs avatar ShadePawOT Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ChosenToLead I don't think the example fully scales to the matter

But the principle still the same. And as for the example, let me make it clearer.

There are 2 girls. The first girl is unattractive, and doesn't stimulate you in the way you're looking for, but everyone expects you to go for her. The second girl is very attractive, but has a bad reputation and would bring you a lot of grief, but you can't help your attraction for her.

Being homosexual is like that. Members of the opposite sex are the boring unattractive girl. They can't help but go for the same sex, the attractive girl that'll bring grief.

@ShadePawOT But the principle still the same. And as for the example, let me make it clearer. There are 2 girls. The first...

Life is just a flash when considering that you will have an eternity heaven or hell, I would but rather go with the ugly one, or none at all, then go with the hot one and have a life that bring lots of grief and burn in hell... yeah the Choice is obvious here.

@ChosenToLead Life is just a flash when considering that you will have an eternity heaven or hell, I would but rather go with the...

So you'd live a life of misery and possible loneliness, at the chance of an eternal reward which there is no way of being sure exists. This not taking into account the things that may occur in this depression and denial.

And before you go writing life as 'just a flash', consider this. Sit still and do nothing for 60 seconds. It feels like a long time. Then think how long a day takes. Then a week. Then a month. Then a year. If you think about it, we have no comparison of what 'time' is outside the life we live. Wouldn't it be wiser to spend the time we are aware of, that we know we have, happy? If you think about it, how big a sin is homosexuality? It's a form of love, and god is love. As long as you are a good christian (whether you believe or not) then shouldn't that be what's important?

ShadePawOTs avatar ShadePawOT Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ChosenToLead Homosexuality is lust not love.

Homosexuality is the physical attraction to members of the opposite sex. However, it can also be defined as someone who is in love with a member of the same sex. Imagine this:

You meet a girl. She's sweet, smart, charming and everything you want in a girl. You fall in love with her. You like being around her, and you want to be with her. Then, imagine you find out that this girl used to be a boy.

Do you still love her? Do you love WHAT she is, or WHO she is?

@Would you like to have a one of one internet chat out side of this? it would be much helpful, and it's not a...

How would that be helpful? I'd just get way into it and start yelling because I disagree with you a LOT. And I'm not even going to respond to the other part, I'd get too pissed off.

LunaLovesMes avatar LunaLovesMe Yeah You Are 0Reply

You know what? You're right! Yes, you're very, very much right. Let's look at all of the BAD sides of homosexuality.

1. We don't reproduce, thus lowering the amount of humans so we don't lose all of our food or have 20 people live in 1 house. This is very bad because

2. Many gays adopt. It's very evil because orphans don't DESERVE homes like us. They are all the descendants of Satan just like gays and liberals!

3. Homosexuals are so evil that some of them even donate to SPERM BANKS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?! Just rip out my intestines why dontcha!! Women don't DESERVE sperm.

These are all well thought out examples of why homosexuals are evil, evil creatures!

@AdonisBatheus You know what? You're right! Yes, you're very, very much right. Let's look at all of the BAD sides of...

Bravo! Actually not bad, not bad at all, even though it's not an original idea.

1)Lose food? People grow food and new scientific advances make it possible for us to feed large amounts of people but some idiots have "morale issues" with that.

2)Educate men with out religion you just make them but clever devils.

3) So what they donate sperm but who's going to take care of the kids.

(It's not very hard for a woman to get laid in this society "just saying")

Too easy... Throw something I can't block.

@ChosenToLead Bravo! Actually not bad, not bad at all, even though it's not an original idea. 1)Lose food? People grow food and...

1) These 'moral issues' are by close minded people like you who thing that messing with natures course is wrong.

2) The government can barely teach the people at SCHOOLS. The church don't even teach. They indoctrinate. There is no discussion in religious teaching. There is only the bible and what it says, according to the arguers on here. The church has admitted about being wrong in the past. It's only a matter of time before they admit they're wrong about this.

3) You know, it's strange but the people who go to sperm banks WANT CHILDREN. It's like they're expecting to take care of the children they produce. Can you imagine such a thing? And yes, maybe it is easy for a woman to get laid, but they don't want some cheap date who wants to fuck and leave. They actually want some knowledge about the person, like the sperm bank gives.

ShadePawOTs avatar ShadePawOT Yeah You Are +4Reply
@ShadePawOT 1) These 'moral issues' are by close minded people like you who thing that messing with natures course is...

1) Close minded? Really? Believing in a god that is invisible to us right now (and not having him depicted in my home), is probably the most OPEN minded thing I can do. If I was "close minded" I would never believe in something i can not see, which btw what you are doing right not.

2) Church has admitted to being wrong, BUT the bible is never wrong. It's very clear in the bible that homosexuality is wrong in many places even with a story about Sodom-Gomorrah.

3)And lets not give all the credit to the homosexuals for donating sperm.

@ChosenToLead 1) Close minded? Really? Believing in a god that is invisible to us right now (and not having him depicted in my...

1) That concept may be open-minded, but the way you follow it isn't. And the fact that it's nothing new and most people in the world know about actually doesn't make it very open-minded so your first point's crap and is actually just looking at one part of what was said.

2) The Bible's never wrong? Really? I'm not even going to go there, that's such a false statement.

3) That's not what they were saying, at ALL, they were just completely downsizing your first point on the 3rd, since that one didn't make any sense. And plus, does that even matter? He was just saying that they do donate sperm, so that point doesn't matter at all. And Tails, you forgot that also a lot of lesbians go to sperm banks to have children.

@LunaLovesMe 1) That concept may be open-minded, but the way you follow it isn't. And the fact that it's nothing new and most...

1)Well, I'm vary open minded at one point I even believed in global warming but after doing some research found out that there simply isn't enough proof. and I didn't answer the first part because I agree with it and already stated that before.

2) Give an Example

3) There better be to children at all if they are not educated along side with religion.

@ChosenToLead 1)Well, I'm vary open minded at one point I even believed in global warming but after doing some research found...

ALSO, studies have shown the more religious you are, the LESS educated you are.

Fuck, you research global warming but not religion and education?

@AdonisBatheus ALSO, studies have shown the more religious you are, the LESS educated you are. Fuck, you research global warming...

Yeah I heard it a talk by Richard Dawkins on TED mention that, and it's "A" study and I don't thinks it's very true either.

And I do research religion and education perhaps even more then global warming.

@ChosenToLead Yeah I heard it a talk by Richard Dawkins on TED mention that, and it's "A" study and I don't thinks it's very true...

ChosenToLead, did you know Africa is the most religious region in the world?

Did you also know Africa is the least developed? Yeah, no correlation there. TOTAL coincidence. Including that because studies have even show the more religious you are the stupider you are!

YUP TOTAL COINCIDENCE LOL

@AdonisBatheus ChosenToLead, did you know Africa is the most religious region in the world? Did you also know Africa is the...

If you look at southern part of the country It's doing quite well and countries you hear about like Ethiopia and those near practice Islam, lest not measure by GDP but by GDH.

Global warming: The Earth warming up.

The Earth is getting HOTTER. It's true. It could either be because of nature or because of us. By "research" do you mean you went to every site possible and came to a conclusion after 3-4 weeks, or do you mean you went to maybe 6 or 7 sites in an hour and then said, "Wow, well these say it's false, so it's obviously false."?

@AdonisBatheus Global warming: The Earth warming up. The Earth is getting HOTTER. It's true. It could either be because of nature...

Actually just researching weather first of all and CFC gases and how it can effect the Ozone and ext. but all the research I leads me to believe that such gases are actually unable to go high enough to reach the Ozone. And reports all over the world suggest that it's not only heating up but also cooling down to extreme measures. Maybe global warming is not the right name for it or it's made up so we will soon start paying taxes for using fossil fuels or plastic pretty much everyday use things and the government will make huge sums of money out of nothing or rather by something they have created as a scam. The possibilities are endless. If you have any valid information I should consider please lead me to it. I'll be glad to take a look.

@ChosenToLead Actually just researching weather first of all and CFC gases and how it can effect the Ozone and ext. but all the...

Yes. The government will scare the world out of our money. No, we shouldn't believe what they say about saving energy, having more efficient vehicles and renewable energy. All we'll be making is cleaner air, more fuel efficient cars and cheaper energy worldwide. I mean, who wants that?

@ShadePawOT Yes. The government will scare the world out of our money. No, we shouldn't believe what they say about saving...

Air pollution is to be dealt It causes lung cancer and damage to wind life but NOT GLOBAL WARMING!

1. Being closed minded is not 'rejecting things you can't see', being closed is refusing to consider something different from your point of view. And by the way, I'm open to the concept of there being a god-like sentience, but it's my view that organized religion is wrong as it doesn't allow the freedom of thought I like to encourage and tries to make others conform to their own beliefs. The only organised religion I agree with so far is Buddhism, mainly because they don't try to stuff it down your throat.

Also, Global Warming is FACT. It is irrefutable. All kinds of research reach that conclusion. The only debate about global warming is whether it's man-made or not. Saying you don't believe in global warming is like you don't believe the dinosaurs went extinct.

@ShadePawOT 1. Being closed minded is not 'rejecting things you can't see', being closed is refusing to consider something...

Reading back on my reply...

being closed minded*

When I say god like sentience, I mean some kind of higher power in which we have no control over. I use the term 'god' for lack of a better one.

When I say 'freedom of thought', I mean 'freedom of rational thought'.

I leave you with a quote. I wonder how you reply to it:
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

• Epicurus [341–270 B.C.]
@ShadePawOT Reading back on my reply... being closed minded* When I say god like sentience, I mean some kind of higher power...

Response to Quote: Well god Is both willing and able but If he was to destroy all evil that will mean to destroy all people because we are all sinners. Because God is all Good then evil must be the absence of God in people's lives.

Why such a easy question may I ask?

@ChosenToLead Response to Quote: Well god Is both willing and able but If he was to destroy all evil that will mean to destroy...

Then why does god need us? If we are all sinners, then why does god want to help us? What does God get? If you really think about it, all that god gets is our belief. If no one believed in god, there would be no god. And following this line of thought, what do the people who lead us to believe in god get? They get our obedience. They get our loyalty. They get our money. They get all these things, based on something that, without their 'teaching', they would not have. Organized religion is wrong because of this.

@ShadePawOT Then why does god need us? If we are all sinners, then why does god want to help us? What does God get? If you...

All the answers you receive from me are from the bible, so if you REALLY wanna know the answers to all your questions start reading.

@ChosenToLead All the answers you receive from me are from the bible, so if you REALLY wanna know the answers to all your...

Except that the answers you give I don't agree with, so if I "start reading" I'd just get a load of bull in my opinion... and I'm sorry if that offends you, because I know that would offend some people, I'm just stating my opinion.

@ChosenToLead Don't be so close minded...

I'm not being close-minded I've read parts of the bible before and I just get sick of it because I don't agree with it and it's not exactly something that's ok with you disagreeing with it, and I'm offended by it.

@ChosenToLead That is ONLY because you choose to be offended.

When someone insults you do you choose to be offended? No you just are!!! Don't be a dick and say that I'm choosing to be offended, being offended is when you feel insulted by something and I felt insulted when reading, and I feel insulted right now, so make a real point instead of going off topic and hiding behind crap that doesn't matter. So get a real point, douche bag.

@LunaLovesMe When someone insults you do you choose to be offended? No you just are!!! Don't be a dick and say that I'm choosing...

Yes I do choose! and I choose not to! Like today a group of kids decided to make fun of me in a public pool by talking a lot of crap and what they were saying was not true so I just listened and analyzed what they are saying I seen that those kids were not educated with religion and they have no manners at all I am a bit older i could have easily hurt them But I chose not to or I could have just simply cursed them even though I seen nothing good come of them and it's highly unlikely that anything will. But i was not offended! not a bit! most other people would have been I chose not to be.

Not to mention you're attempting to insult me right now or quite possibly get me offended but I will choose not to and leave you with a quote by Jesus " Forgive them for they know not what they do"

@ChosenToLead Yes I do choose! and I choose not to! Like today a group of kids decided to make fun of me in a public pool by...

The thing is, we know perfectly well what we're doing.

You do not choose to be offended. You, in your example, know that they were wrong. Therefore, you had no reason to be offended, because you didn't take it personally.

Luna, on the other hand, was offended at the bible because not only did it do nothing to help your case, it disagrees with her beliefs, and almost quite literally damns her to eternity in hell. That's kinda something you'd be offended by.

And yes. She's trying to insult you. We're both trying to prove you wrong, and you've yet to prove yourself right. We know perfectly well what we're doing, and we are proving to be quite adept at it. We also know that you are hiding any offense you make in some sort of facade of bravado to try and keep your credibility. Despite you being wrong, I respect you for your civility, despite your lack of it in the past.

@ShadePawOT The thing is, we know perfectly well what we're doing. You do not choose to be offended. You, in your example...

If believe that I'm a respectful person and some one says otherwise they are disagreeing with my Belief. Talking crap does include a lot of that. Also if you do not believe in what the bible says why would you be offended don't take it personally.

It's a bit hard to prove my self. Sometimes I have no good answers or no answers at all but the more I live the more I learn. I used to be a bit scared to talk about my beliefs and it's also very discouraging since everyone starts bashing you from left and right but I found out the more I talk about it the more it makes me think and question my beliefs at first when I didn't know the answers I thought that what I believe in is not the right thing but I thought about it more and I started getting answers and now I know if I can't answer it now will later because this has never failed me, there are no flaws in the belief It's just that I need to learn more about it. Talking to you guys makes me stronger by the day.

@ChosenToLead If believe that I'm a respectful person and some one says otherwise they are disagreeing with my Belief. Talking...

Ok actually I was insulting you because you offended me and I didn't appreciate it. And why do I take it personally? Maybe because it's "damning me forever" and sending me to hell. Not exactly something I appreciate, especially since it's saying that simply because I don't agree with it. Thankfully, I live in a town where most of the people have very democratic, open minds. Almost everyone where I live either agrees with me, or respects my beliefs. They'll say something like "Oh yeah I believe in God, but a lot of the things in there I can see why people wouldn't" There are very few people here that preach the Bible and are against things that are so open in this society nowadays, like homosexuality. I know of one person who doesn't like homosexuality, and he's moving. We didn't hate on him though, we respected what he believed, and let him be, because we knew he wouldn't be swayed. I'm glad that you learn with everything we throw at you, so do I, but I

@LunaLovesMe Ok actually I was insulting you because you offended me and I didn't appreciate it. And why do I take it...

(cut me off again, I talk too much) guarantee this won't always work for you, it can't. Something will go wrong that the bible won't make write. Because it can't make it right, IT'S A BOOK. And God won't make it right either, and it really bothers me when people say "God did this for a reason he must not want this for me". Ok, so he doesn't want you to be happy? Is that it? It just doesn't make any sense.

@LunaLovesMe (cut me off again, I talk too much) guarantee this won't always work for you, it can't. Something will go wrong...

He does want you to be happy, I don't think you would be very happy burning in hell for eternity.

@ChosenToLead He does want you to be happy, I don't think you would be very happy burning in hell for eternity.

Ok well if he wants you to be happy, then why do people say "It was what God wanted" when something bad happens to them?

@ChosenToLead what exactly are you trying to say?

I'm trying to say that it bothers my when people do this, they thanking someone for hurting them. It's like saying "Oh thank you sir for mugging me last night, it made my day" and actually meaning it.

@ChosenToLead Didn't think I would get down to this but now I gotta say it STFU you stupid bitch!

And here I thought you were mature...

Ok, let me put it in some examples, since I'm good with those.

The earthquake in Haiti ruined thousands, maybe millions of peoples lives.

Greedy bankers who caused the recession are taking money from the government and giving themselves 'bonuses' while those at the lower end of society struggle to pay bills despite working hard in jobs they can't be sure of keeping.

Murderers and pedophiles are being freed from prisons, yet the police officers who abuse their power are allowed to do as they please.

In lamens terms, why do bad things happen to good people, with no good reason for it? The churches usual response is 'because god willed it'. Why?

Stupid bitch am I? I was actually wondering why people did that since it makes no sense, and trying to prove a point. So you had no reason to call me a stupid bitch, meaning you had no points left, when I have a ton. Therefore, suck it. Now you have reason to call me a stupid bitch.

@ChosenToLead If you read the bible then that would not be one of your questions.

Your argument is flawed because you say that god is the answer to everything. I believe what you mean is that the morals of which your church teaches are the answers to the questions of morality. The church cannot answer the questions about the world and the way it works because either:

Science explains it, either with undisputable proof or with credible theories.
Our scientific understanding isn't advanced enough to decipher something as complex as 'how does gravity work'.

The problem with this is that religion is constantly out dated. As times change, religion often refuses to budge. Homosexuality has been proven to be harmless to society, and has been found to be beneficial in some societies, in both human and animal societies.

No, my question would be, "God, why are you so motherfuckin' blurreh?"

@ChosenToLead That was uncalled for...

And then I'd say, "I KNOW WE'S IN DA SAME ROOM 'N' ALL BUT YOU LIKE SOME SUN GLOWIN' BRIGHTLEH!!"

@ChosenToLead I don't think you would.

Yeah, you're right. I'd be like, "Hey, can you send me to Hell?" 'cause I wanna meet all the gays down there. We'd have a big gay orgy. Lucifer would definitely join in. We all know how gay he is.

@AdonisBatheus Yeah, you're right. I'd be like, "Hey, can you send me to Hell?" 'cause I wanna meet all the gays down there. We'd...

The thing is the gays don't want you there
this can easily be explained by the Biblical story "Rich Man and Lazarus"

@ChosenToLead The thing is the gays don't want you there this can easily be explained by the Biblical story "Rich Man and Lazarus"

Fuck that. Once I'm down there we's gonna have a big fucking orgy anyways whether they like it or not.

That's not an answer. Since I have better things to do than read religious material I don't agree with, why don't you peruse the bible and find me direct quotes to the questions I posed.

Ok Global Warming is REAL it's not a theory, the planet is warming up, and because of it warming up, the extreme change is causing more extreme weather patterns. There aren't any places that are just cooling down, they're having hotter summers and cooler winters, all because of the Earth itself warming up. You can't say Global Warming doesn't exist because that doesn't make ANY sense. And the reason I said I won't even go there (as to the bible being wrong) is not because I don't have a point, or because it will take to long or whatever, it will just get me really pissed off, because I hate the bible and I hate religion. I became so fed up with religion I made my own belief system (and no I didn't just make up a name, I research Latin Roots and Greek Roots and all that to come up with something, and not just for like two seconds I put a lot of though into this) and came up with Afideism, the "A" being the Greek Root (don't have enough room continued on the next)

@LunaLovesMe Ok Global Warming is REAL it's not a theory, the planet is warming up, and because of it warming up, the extreme...

for without, and "fide" being the Latin Root for faith. So "without faith" meaning without religion, as in I don't believe in religion. I don't care if no one cares about that, and I know that though I have a few fellow Afideists from my school I got to agree without it won't actually be anything, because it says exactly what I believe, and I believe that religion causes war, ruins lives, and forces opinions down peoples throats that they don't necessarily want.

@LunaLovesMe What??? How would a sunspot cause Global Warming???

Well it's not global warming It's cool in other places so I think it's more logical to think that the sun in unusually hotter and thats why the part of the planet that is not getting much sun at the moment in by far cooler caused by the air displacement. If it was caused by the green house theory it would be getting warmer everywhere rather evenly, would it not?

@LunaLovesMe Please read my first comment again (the one with two comments for one little spiel)

I don't know if you've ever been in a green house but it never gets extremely cold in the place with a shadow when the rest of the house is exposed to the sun. It's not that hard to understand.

@ChosenToLead I don't know if you've ever been in a green house but it never gets extremely cold in the place with a shadow when...

Except this isn't a greenhouse, this is a planet, much bigger scale, many more consequences. Yes, it's hard to explain and I'm not a scientist, but I have had this explained to me before and I understand it. So I'll try to explain it, but it probably won't be a very good explanation. Think of it like a chemical reaction, when it all heats up, parts of it go crazy, and often go from hot to cold really fast, causing steam or smoke or whatever. Eventually it will stop heating up altogether, and start cooling down at a quick rate, again like a chemical reaction. When looking at the patterns from the Earth's past, it has been shown that the Earth will heat up at an unusual rate, followed by it quickly cooling down, and this change would throw us into our next ice-age. Of course this all happens over the course of many many years. The reason it's such a big deal, is because it's happening a) While humans are able to document it, and b) because it may not have been nat

@LunaLovesMe Except this isn't a greenhouse, this is a planet, much bigger scale, many more consequences. Yes, it's hard to...

(sorry got cut off) naturally produced, and the warming may have been caused by us, since it isn't exactly something that happens all the time.

@LunaLovesMe (sorry got cut off) naturally produced, and the warming may have been caused by us, since it isn't exactly...

From what I hear it was not, the ice age that happened before was caused by a giant volcano and it's ash covered the sky. I mean I really don't care if people believe in global warming but If they start Taxing the people for every mile they drive and all the plastic in their home and many more things the government can associate with global warming putting us it total control can you imagine that they will know things like where you are if you are driving and ext. Where is the freedom of privacy in that?

@ChosenToLead From what I hear it was not, the ice age that happened before was caused by a giant volcano and it's ash covered...

Ok except not only is that off topic, they could never do that, because taxing every mile you drive and plastic you own would put a lot of people into Bankruptcy. They wouldn't do it that way, for the plastic, they wouldn't tax you they'd tax the companies so that they would start to use more environmentally safe products. And for driving, they'd tax the gas so gas prices would go up, and probably tax car companies. And this is just assuming you're Republican because of what you have previously said, Republicans were the people who were for the Homeland Security branch for the Cabinet and gave them the power to take away way more privacy then just "where you are"

@LunaLovesMe Ok except not only is that off topic, they could never do that, because taxing every mile you drive and plastic you...

Global warming hysteria serves as excuse for world government.

I when i was in school We learned a lot lot of bs about global warming and it seemed to be facts that they are talking about but when i did my own research non of those were fact but just guesses of theories, and when the teacher said do you think it's a government conspiracy I saw no reason to believe that a government would make this up I mean why? but when all the reasons got clear I got scared... because the actions that your president is taking seem harmless if you have no background knowledge. The reason I am telling you this is because I was on your place just a few months ago.

@ChosenToLead Global warming hysteria serves as excuse for world government. I when i was in school We learned a lot lot of bs...

1st. Why would the government want to create such a conspiracy?

2nd. How plausible is it that EVERY government would go along with such a thing?

3rd. Did you know scientists predicted (in the 60s or 70s, I think) that global warming would occur if we didn't do anything to prevent it, and lo and behold, it's occuring.

@ShadePawOT 1st. Why would the government want to create such a conspiracy? 2nd. How plausible is it that EVERY government...

Ok well it's not just the president there are many other people involved. And that's bull, I've heard those facts all over the place, the same ones I'm learning in school currently.

1) Exactly what I asked when I first heard it!
Government will be implementing laws such as putting trackers in your car so they can measure how much you drive and so they can tax you for it,(capping the c02) but this gives them the ability to know where you are and where you do and how long you stay there, this puts restrictions on out freedom of privacy.

2)Very plausible

3)95% Of weatherman < just so you know they would know the most about this matter> are skeptical and so am I

Source sited: http://epw.senate.gov/public/in...0-571FFE8F3B76

@ChosenToLead 1) Exactly what I asked when I first heard it! Government will be implementing laws such as putting trackers in...

Ok, fair point. But as I said, global warming is real, the only debate is if it's man made.

@ShadePawOT Ok, fair point. But as I said, global warming is real, the only debate is if it's man made.

But I wanna know how you would explain the extreme cold weather in other places, I mean it's not really a greenhouse effect... it does not make much sense.

@ChosenToLead But I wanna know how you would explain the extreme cold weather in other places, I mean it's not really a...

Well, global warming is the general term, as the temperature of earth as a whole is rising. A more accurate term for it should be 'Global Climate Change'.

@ShadePawOT Well, global warming is the general term, as the temperature of earth as a whole is rising. A more accurate term...

Well we can see that it is changing but then its not man made... because its changing not just warming as it was expected

@ChosenToLead Well we can see that it is changing but then its not man made... because its changing not just warming as it was...

But the climate is changing in such an extreme way that it's unusual to what scientists expect, and attribute this to manmade changes in the atmosphere. It's a logical conclusion, and has some scientific evidence.

@LunaLovesMe Ok... except for the fact that that is completely irrelevant...

(Anonymous):@219375 (LunaLovesMe): Oops forgot to go Anonymous again, but ah well I don't really care. The first one was me too.

Tails Turrosaki I love you! Keep fighting for what you believe in!

@Tails Turrosaki I love you! Keep fighting for what you believe in!

It's funny that you probably won't support me for fighting for what I believe in, but it's okay! because it say it in the bible that i will have people bashing me.

@ChosenToLead It's funny that you probably won't support me for fighting for what I believe in, but it's okay! because it say it...

That's because you're just flat out stupid. Of course nobody will support an idiot. :/ The Bible speaks the truth for once... This is surely a sign of the apocalypse.

@ShadePawOT Proof of this?

If you can find one flaw I will stop believing in the whole thing entirely.

@ChosenToLead If you can find one flaw I will stop believing in the whole thing entirely.

The bible states that the earth is around 6000 years old. Scientific proof shows it to be millions of years old.

ShadePawOTs avatar ShadePawOT Yeah You Are +8Reply
@ChosenToLead Quote that exact statement for me please.

There is no direct quote saying it. However, theologists and scientists who have analyzed the bible and have done the maths have worked it out.

@ShadePawOT There is no direct quote saying it. However, theologists and scientists who have analyzed the bible and have done...

Okay say I believe you...
What makes you think God does not have the power to create it in a form that it seems like it's much older

Seriously he crated all the plants on earth all on the third day now we can argue that all the plants do not take one day to be fully grown, if you're gonna ask how do I know it was fully grown? well because by the seventh day humans were already enjoying the fruit trees.

Why not 6000 Years?

@ChosenToLead Okay say I believe you... What makes you think God does not have the power to create it in a form that it seems...

Then what of the other planets? There are planets in the sky that take billions of lightyears to reach.

I'll repeat that.

Billions of lightyears. It takes over a billion years for light to travel from there, to here.

Since the speed of light is the fastest thing we know of, this proves something crucial to you.

Since it has taken light over a billion years to travel from there, to here, then it is impossible to prove otherwise that the world is not that old, since if it was younger, we would not be able to see it yet, as the light would not have been able to reach us yet.

I look forward to seeing you disprove that.

This isn't even up for debate. It's the same as evolution. One side says facts and common sense, the other side just says "DUr, Bible! U gonna go ter Hell faggot retard dumshit! Me am with Jeebus, so me better then yew!"

@This isn't even up for debate. It's the same as evolution. One side says facts and common sense, the other side...

This is what I deal with, like, everyday. It gets really annoying after a long time. @_@

@so stop being a faggot and you wont have to deal with it!

If homosexuality was a choice, I'd definitely have stayed straight. I never wanted to be gay in the first place.

2 years of denial, Zeph. It's a real bitch.

Also, you may want to know that 4/5 homophobes are gay... So, there are more than 5 homophobes on these comments, so I'd have to say your chances of being gay are rather high.

If you guys see a trend there are only good remarks for the guys who think being gay is a choice and people who are saying faggots should die are in the negatives and have bad remarks so mabey we should see the right thing and stop saying we should kill all gays mabey we should jsut kill all the people who are as dumb as shit that say things like that

@Tails Turrosaki, thank you for keeping it real here and being a well educated person who stands up for their beliefs. Don't let ignorant assholes let you down. The world could use more people like you :)

@@Tails Turrosaki, thank you for keeping it real here and being a well educated person who stands up for their...

standing up for your beliefs is one thing. thrusting them onto normal is completely different, which is why liberal shit thrusting faggots world wide should be cooked in ovens

@standing up for your beliefs is one thing. thrusting them onto normal is completely different, which is why liberal...

You know, liberals like improvement, not tradition. We're the ones who made it so that you can get medication for your cold. Conservatives are the ones who made it so that our school education levels can drop.

Thank you for that.

@AdonisBatheus You know, liberals like improvement, not tradition. We're the ones who made it so that you can get medication for...

I really don't know who made it so the education levels drop and I' wont blame one kind of people "that never leads to anything good" I agree that it needs to be fixed I mean america is moving towards being the stupidest country quite quickly, there are smart people out there but most are moving downward.

Also, I've noticed that you conservatives and religious retards tend to type horribly. Where's your grammar? You could really use some.

@AdonisBatheus Also, I've noticed that you conservatives and religious retards tend to type horribly. Where's your grammar? You...

Well believe it or not, I just came to a realization that you're actually someone I can benefit from you being the grammar Nazi, ninja or what ever. because it's quite hard for me it's is only one of few languages i know. it can be difficult at times to keep track.

And yet you dumb liberal fucks are the ones that want to take money away from the military who makes it so that disgusting human beings such as yourself can say whatever the fuck it is that you want.

them durty rottin librals just aint happy wifout a good delimuh huh? meanwhile we have a black dude in office who still cant spell his own name...guess what? liberal.

@And yet you dumb liberal fucks are the ones that want to take money away from the military who makes it so that...

... LOLOLOLOLOL. Wow, you don't know shit, do you?

Conservatives are the one set back technology by 1,000 years. Thank for you that.

You have problems. Get some fucking help you uneducated fuck.

um... i honestly can't help but laugh at this... it sounds like an idiot trying to sound like a baby, but yet pretending he has a pair and is making an attempt? at a racist comment? i guess...

Please ignore denny jo and tarraya. They're so obviously trolls, guys. Also, I agree with this post 500%.

@betofourtwenty Please ignore denny jo and tarraya. They're so obviously trolls, guys. Also, I agree with this post 500%.

@217584. Hey! Dont be slammin tarraya snd Denny Jo! Hell,their the only grils on this site that knows what them talking about! Just because you don't agree with them don't mean that you say they is a troll!! Cmon let's be civil inteligent beings here!

@@217584. Hey! Dont be slammin tarraya snd Denny Jo! Hell,their the only grils on this site that knows what them...

... I only consider people intelligent when they know what they're talking about and know how to spell.

Don't
slammin'
girls
know
they're
doesn't
you can say
they are a
C'mon
civil, intelligent

@AdonisBatheus I only consider people intelligent when they know what they're talking about and know how to...

(TailsTurrosaki):and i only consider people intelligent when they have sex with people of the opposite sex.

@(TailsTurrosaki):and i only consider people intelligent when they have sex with people of the opposite sex.

Zeph... I just realized something...

It's OK, Zeph. You can come out of the closet! Nobody will mind! You're safe here. We all know you're having trouble with your sexuality and we're here to tell you it's OK to be gay. It's fine, it really is. I know how hard it is to go through denial... It's a bitch. But yelling at homosexuals isn't the way to go.

You just have to accept yourself.

@AdonisBatheus Zeph... I just realized something... It's OK, Zeph. You can come out of the closet! Nobody will mind! You're safe...

dude... TailsTurrosaki is intelligent, probably even above average. But that's not because he is gay. Intelligent people can be wrong too.

No offense, but if amirite removed every post that offended someone, there wouldn't that many posts left...

Just a friendly little comment saying "good post."

I think that anyone who has a problem with gay people just living their lives is just an uneducated ass]shole...but I'm getting tired of these posts. Amirite should be lighthearted.

TailsTurrosoki is just a genius and you all are jealous :P
There is no right side. No one is right. There are two sides to this argument but there is no compromise, you're never going to see the Bible Buddies accept gay people, or gay people respect God. You must understand Bible Buddies that gay people have a perfect excuse to not respect "him." If the Bible even says so that he thinks they're sinners, well SHIT! No fuck they're gonna be a little pissy with Mr. High and Mighty! So shut up Bible Buddies, because you're too close minded to understand that it's not your life and you don't need to worry about it. You're kind of like stalkers in a way, they ain't hurting you, so let them be. I'm straight, but gay eople are the clooer than some straighties!

... I'veGotMilk... Not everybody shares your beliefs. And you don't know anything about homosexuality because you've never encountered one. You probably automatically assume it's a choice, they're horrible, and it's immoral. But really you don't know anything about it.

A) No homosexuals? That's bullshit. There's people in the closet, y'know.
B) Ewww. Church.
C) Bagh. I use Yahweh's name is vain all of the time. I don't care. It's just a word.

What's wrong with me? More like what's wrong with you!!

@What if you're wrong...

Then I'm wrong, but based on what's in front of us right now, I have more proof from modern everyday-changing studies and everybody I'm against has proof from a 2,000 year old unchanged, ancient book

Go die in a hole Zeph.

I too was wondering if Denny Jo has a disability... Very strange.

Zeph, wow you are such an asshole! I can think of no words filthy enough to describe you.

@thank you! thank you! i'm here all week!

Oh, you're a troll.

Sorry, I thought you were serious... Shame.

You're still gay, though, and it's alright.

@AdonisBatheus Oh, you're a troll. Sorry, I thought you were serious... Shame. You're still gay, though, and it's alright.

that statement in and of itself explains how fucking childish faggots in general are. its just me. one person. and honestly if i were a faggot i dont think id think you fuckers are so disgusting. tails, i hope you get aids and die before you turn 20 then burn in hell for eternity.

here's to shitting on faggots everywhere!
-zeph

@that statement in and of itself explains how fucking childish faggots in general are. its just me. one person. and...

Many gay people are disgusted at themselves before they finally accept it. The sooner you accept, the happier you'll be. You'll also find people like you more.

Zeph, I already told you it's OK TO BE GAY! You don't even have to tell anyone in real life! The internet is here for you.

We'll comfort you.

@LMAO dont you have a cat you should be molesting right about now?

Hey wait isn't the bible all about being good to everybody and not being a total asshole??? Or am I missing something. Get a life, jerk.

LunaLovesMes avatar LunaLovesMe Yeah You Are +5Reply

Wait, that doesn't even make sense. That would be beastiality, not homosexuality.

Zeph, it's quite clear you're gay. I've already said it's alright to come out, so I don't see what your big deal is.

Umm zeph, u really have no life and u will literally be here all week?

@Umm zeph, u really have no life and u will literally be here all week?

i figure if cock loving fairies get to force their opinions on other people i might as well do the the same thing, makes sense right? in a fair world? just like they want right?

it is not a choice...

I am just waiting for the day that they find the genes for religion just to prove that these people were born retarded and don't choose to be.

ARandomPersons avatar ARandomPerson Yeah You Are +3Reply
@ARandomPerson it is not a choice... I am just waiting for the day that they find the genes for religion just to prove that...

omg i have said this like 10 times its definalty not a choice you religouse freak! Its the way your born your attravted to a gender whether its female or male it has to do with hormone stuff your such an idiot no go pray to god you freak!

I'm don't know what these other people are going on about, but I personally think that this post if not completely coherent was well said.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +3Reply

But it can remove posts like this and all of the other stupid ones like "the holocaust was good, amirite?"

@But it can remove posts like this and all of the other stupid ones like "the holocaust was good, amirite?"

True, but talking about homosexuality isn't exactly the same as the holocaust. Plus, I don't think (at least I hope) as many people agreed with the holocaust post as they did with this one.

Honestly I'm gay, but sometimes wish I wasn't..

@Honestly I'm gay, but sometimes wish I wasn't..

Sometimes I wish the cup would fly into my hand yet i have to get up to get it...

wishing is NEVER enough, try doing.

@Tails Turrosaki. Thanks :)

@1722800

Moreover, "So why does it matter if they choose to like guys anyways?"

oops... did I forget to go anon?

ARandomPersons avatar ARandomPerson Yeah You Are 0Reply

Gealla, why are you standing up for DJ and Tarray? What's wrong with you?

@Gealla, why are you standing up for DJ and Tarray? What's wrong with you?

She's trolling. It's the same 3 people, just different accounts. It's pathetic.

@TailsTurrosaki: you're still in highschool?

@@TailsTurrosaki: you're still in highschool?

Naturally. That doesn't even matter, though. My age or grade does not determine my intellect.

@TailsTurrosaki: well I do not agree with your religious beliefs but I have to admit you seem very smart... especially if you're only a teenager

Holy shit, this has the most comments I have ever seen. I agree though

@tails turrosaki: how do you know do much about grammar and stuff? Are you an english teacher or just a know it all?

I SMOKE!!

being gay isnt a choice. choosing to live a gay lifestyle is. similarly, and please dont get all upset hear me out, being a pedophile (one whose attracted to children) isnt a choice but choosing to act on those attractions is.
the difference is a gay lifestyle doesnt harm anyone whereas being a pedophile does. either way, you choose whether to act on it or not.

@TailsTurrosaki. What do you mean?

What is a troll?

Way to call everyone that disagrees with you a homophobe

@pantherfanatic Way to call everyone that disagrees with you a homophobe

What do you mean "disagrees with me"? Homosexuality isn't a choice, and that's a fact. Ask any scientist out there, not a religious retard. Frankly, that's homophobic to me, to call it a choice and hate it. If they thought it was a choice and accepted it though, I'd just tell them it's not a choice, but respect them for accepting it.

Congrats Tails, you are the most successful troll I have seen on the site yet

ARandomPersons avatar ARandomPerson Yeah You Are -3Reply

Ya know what Talis Turrosaki. You shud not be critsizing anybodys speling becase your a ho-mo sexual. You monsters shudent have the right to anything in this contry and thierfour you don't have the write to correct me on anything becase I'm strait and your lower then me!

@Ya know what Talis Turrosaki. You shud not be critsizing anybodys speling becase your a ho-mo sexual. You monsters...

(Denny Jo): LOL!! Oh my god, you make me laugh. I criticize your spelling because I'm a grammar Nazi, not because I'm gay.

You're really stupid, aren't ya? ;P

(Denny Jo): STOP SAYING THAT PEOPLE THAT ARE GAY ARE LOWER THAN YOU!!! I'm not homosexual, but you still piss me off.

LunaLovesMes avatar LunaLovesMe Yeah You Are +3Reply

(Denny Jo): You know the funny thing, Denny? I'm HAPPY. I'm bisexual. This makes me lower than you, according to you. Well, I'm happy. I'll be happy tomorrow. I'll be happy when I kiss my boyfriend. I'll be happy when we make love. I'll be happy when we talk about boys we like. I'll be happy when we're spending the time you're in church making each other happy. And most of all, I'll be happy because you think I don't deserve it.

What is your religion then smart boy? And who the fuck is Yahwah?

@What is your religion then smart boy? And who the fuck is Yahwah?

Yahweh is Christianity's and Judaism's god. That's the proper name for it.

I don't have a religion. I'm a humanistic apatheist.

Why are people so ignorant that they don't see that the bible is the truth and the way? And don't give me that "not everyone has the same opinions" trash. There is only one right answer- and that is god. It's like a geometry proof: there is only one right answer.

@Why are people so ignorant that they don't see that the bible is the truth and the way? And don't give me that...

Because we could turn that around and say the same thing:
"Why are people so ignorant that they think the bible is all the truth? Don't give me that "God is always the right answer" trash. God and the bible is not the answer."
And everyone DOES have different opinions. Example: I have a different opinion than you.
That's all I'm saying. I respect your beliefs and I'm not trying to start an argument.

2+2=/=God

I have just disproven your statement.

That, my friend, is called SCIENTIFIC PROCESS.

And it is MY opinion that it is correct. Therefore, your entire post has just been nullified.

Site, not sight.

wait... when you're writing proofs, can't you get the same answer in different ways? It will still be a correct proof...

@wait... when you're writing proofs, can't you get the same answer in different ways? It will still be a correct proof...

(>.>): You can get the same answer different ways. But God is not the answer.

1 + 3 = 4
2 + 2 = 4
5 - 1 = 4
God =/= 4

(Denny Jo): I concur. i dont like faggots. as far as the holocaust goes, maybe we should do the same thing...only with gays?

@(Denny Jo): I concur. i dont like faggots. as far as the holocaust goes, maybe we should do the same thing...only...

... You're stupid... In the Holocaust, they killed Jews, gypsies, HOMOSEXUALS, atheists, and more. It's just that the Jewish population was killed wayyy more than any other race or sexuality or idea.

Honestly... Look shit up. It may actually help you.

@AdonisBatheus Godwin's law. Don't bother bringing it up.

Everything you have said has made total sense and I completely agree with it, thank you for bringing sense into this world full of idiots.

@ 217757 (Tails Turrosaki). Did you just call God "it" ? Have some respect!

@@ 217757 (Tails Turrosaki). Did you just call God "it" ? Have some respect!

God cannot be defined as a male or female because we don't know.

Frankly, if Yahweh was a woman, you'd be the one disrespecting him. So I'll just call Yahweh "it", but that's besides the point.

I'm not going to respect it. It hasn't deserved my respect.

@AdonisBatheus God cannot be defined as a male or female because we don't know. Frankly, if Yahweh was a woman, you'd be the one...

In the bible god is referred as father many times.

PLEASE STUDY THE OTHER SIDE FIRST ALWAYS!

@ChosenToLead In the bible god is referred as father many times. PLEASE STUDY THE OTHER SIDE FIRST ALWAYS!

your such a religous idiot no one cares about your bible crap jackass! how about you just stay out of peoples lives and stop going door to door trying to make people convert! i always hide so they dont know im home because i dont want to deal with all the crap they say!

This bible in which God is referred to as 'father' all the time, the same bible written by a society where men are superior, in which men were believed to be stronger, more intelligent and all round better people... surely that's coincidental?

And, maybe you should think about what you're saying. According to the bible...

God created the world. God created the animals, the trees, the stars. God created man and woman. God cares for man and woman, provides them with food and love. When man and woman are bad, god punishes them, but God still cares for them afterwards.

Tell me, all this creation and care.... isn't that something a mother would normally do?

@ShadePawOT This bible in which God is referred to as 'father' all the time, the same bible written by a society where men are...

God>
Jesus>
Holy Spirit

Dad>
mom>
Children

Well the second submits willfully to the first ( I usually put them in a triangle with one higher then the other I can't do that here because I'm not in front of a class and i don't have a white board.

@ChosenToLead God> Jesus> Holy Spirit Dad> mom> Children Well the second submits willfully to the first ( I usually put...

God is only the 'father' because the bibles describe god as so. I don't see how jesus is the mother, as HE didn't do anything in that nature. And the holy spirit as the children... so what is man and woman then? Your logic is flawed.

@ShadePawOT God is only the 'father' because the bibles describe god as so. I don't see how jesus is the mother, as HE didn't...

I never put equal signs, What I am trying to say it is the same kind of relationship God is the head Jesus submits to god, but he is not any lesser, lets just clarify that and the holy spirit obeys both. My logic is not flawed, your ability to see the logic is flawed.

@ChosenToLead And yeah you can't say if you is a man or a woman he is God.

You know how people in general are often referred to as "men" isn't it kind of the same thing? "He" is supposed to be a representation of all, men and women. He is mentioned as the "father" and called "he" many times because of this generalization and men being all. I don't even believe in God and I can figure this much out for myself.

"And yeah you can't say if you is a man or a woman he is God."

As Luna above says, the general term to something is 'he'. The church takes this quite literally in regards to god. Ask any theologan and they'll tell you god is genderless. Let's end this particular debate here, since it's way off topic now.

@ChosenToLead I have.

No, you haven't. You don't know anything about homosexuality, yet you babble on about the Bible (which doesn't even mention whether or not it's a choice) and how we're all going to Hell and we're all faggots and blah blah blah. You're not even supporting your arguments with Bible quotes!! What kind of debater are you?

@ShadePawOT PREACH BROTHER, PREACH! (pun intended)

"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. " It clearly says they exchanged not born like that, and to exchange is a choice!

@ChosenToLead "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural...

Oh yeah almost forgot: Romans 1:26,27

And also “Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God” (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).

All of those thing are one you choose to do or become.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Says "whoever" does not excuse anyone. If homosexuals could not change they would have been excluded.

@ChosenToLead Oh yeah almost forgot: Romans 1:26,27 And also “Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the...

Ok, working from bottom up...

There are christian homosexuals. They believe, yet apparently they will still perish.

Your Corinthians quote tells us nothing on how homosexuals become homosexual.

As for your Roman's quote, this only tells of the 'sinners' that the author was describing, and cannot be generalized to homosexuality as a whole.

How has God not deserved your respect? He created you and made you who you are! God has given you all that you have! How does he not deserve your respect?

And just to let you know, the bible refers to God as "he". So yes, we do know.

@How has God not deserved your respect? He created you and made you who you are! God has given you all that you...

"He" is a general term in the English language. It's default. For example,

"The class turned in all his homework."

Yes, it can actually be used like that. So no, you don't know.

God did not create us. Our parents created us. Their parents created them. Their parents created them. This roots back, over and over, to the origin of life itself, which, I may add, was not adam and eve.

@ShadePawOT God did not create us. Our parents created us. Their parents created them. Their parents created them. This roots...

It's true. The first ever living species is actually still around today. It sorta looks like a rock, but it is in fact a plant.

Why's noboby on this sight believe in god? In my town: a) there's no homo sexuals
b) everybody goes to church
c) no-one uses the lords name in vain
what's wrong with you preople

silly faggots...thinking people care about them

@silly faggots...thinking people care about them

Seriously? You can have a different opinion but don't be all rude about it and trying to offend people. That's just sick.

@I'm sick huh? I dont fuck members of the same sex in the ass retard.

Meanwhile, in your parent's bedroom... STRAIGHT ANAL SEX!!

@ChosenToLead nope, that is wrong too.

And yet it's perfectly acceptable in today's community.

@ShadePawOT And yet it's perfectly acceptable in today's community.

A lot of thing are acceptable in this community that should not be...

@ShadePawOT And what do you think these are?

I think they are evil and perverted things.

@ChosenToLead I think they are evil and perverted things.

Last time I checked, they were evil and perverted. That kinda means they're not acceptable. I asked for EXAMPLES.

ShadePawOTs avatar ShadePawOT Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ShadePawOT Last time I checked, they were evil and perverted. That kinda means they're not acceptable. I asked for EXAMPLES.

Using alcohol or smoking, lying to kids in schools about evolution and the pornographic industry.

This is a few of the things I think that are considered acceptable in this world. That should not be.

@ChosenToLead Using alcohol or smoking, lying to kids in schools about evolution and the pornographic industry. This is a few...

Alcohol and Smoking - These are recreational drugs. When used responisbly, they cause no harm. In the times where the bible was written, opium was widely acceptable. Opium is a milder form of heroin, and was perfectly acceptable when used in moderation.

Evolution - The function of schools is to teach facts to learn and theories to think about. Evolution is a theory. It has evidence to support it. Therefore, it is not 'lying'. Therefore, it is acceptable.

Pornographic Industry - This is a touchy subject, so I'll be brief. 99.9% of porn is consentual. The actors and actresses involved enjoy it. It's an entertainment industry, in which they use their bodies. This could be likened to the wrestling industry.

Keep 'em coming.

@ShadePawOT Alcohol and Smoking - These are recreational drugs. When used responisbly, they cause no harm. In the times where...

(ShadePawOT):My opinion is: Drugs that impair your judgement are not acceptable at all.
There is a really good place in the bible to back this up but I can't find it at the moment.

My teacher told us that it was the complete truth and insulted people who disagreed, maybe where you were educated it was different.
Lie can be truth with something added, subtracted or rearranged and because they keep adding things to it all the time and subtracting some I think I can say it is a lie.

I think watching porn can lead to unhealthy relationships and relationships should be taken seriously.

@ChosenToLead (ShadePawOT):My opinion is: Drugs that impair your judgement are not acceptable at all. There is a really good...

When taken responsibley, they don't impair your judgement. It's the persons greed for more that makes it unacceptable. The fault is in the person, not the drug.

I will admit that I had a good education and reasonable teachers when it came to topics such as this.

As I said, it's a scientific theory. Theories are incomplete until proven to be fact. This can require changing, adding or subtracting to it until it fits the evidence. This is scientific process, and often the hardest part of science.

As with the drugs, the faults lay with the people, not the industry. Many couples watch porn together, believing it adds to the relationship and intimacy. Others believe different. It's personal opinion.

@ShadePawOT When taken responsibley, they don't impair your judgement. It's the persons greed for more that makes it...

True, that would be like blaming the gun for murder. Yet it is acceptable for people to get drunk once in a while.

Well fact=truth until it's proven truth it's a lie to say that is it. That is what i am trying to say.

I see how that can work but if one watches porn and then attempts to do what he has seen and fails now that in some cases can be crushing...

@ChosenToLead True, that would be like blaming the gun for murder. Yet it is acceptable for people to get drunk once in a...

Well, it's human nature to excess a little. To say that that's wrong is to reject human nature.

As I said, the function of schools is to teach theories for us to think about. You chose to reject the theory. I chose to accept it. It's not lying, it's offering and explanation.

As I said, the fault of the person. They should know that it's entertainment, not real life, and that emulating it in real life won't work.

@ShadePawOT Well, it's human nature to excess a little. To say that that's wrong is to reject human nature. As I said, the...

It's human nature to sin but your not supposed to do it. I guess you do say no to human nature.

I see what you are saying but what I was trying to say is that it seems to be acceptable that it is being presented as fact. I know this isn't true in your case but in many it is.

(I need to get my thought together so I can present it to best of my full ability)

@ChosenToLead It's human nature to sin but your not supposed to do it. I guess you do say no to human nature. I see what you are...

I have gave this much thought and came to a concustion that this is freaking hard!!

Now then
Situation: Man watches a porno sees a woman enjoying geting raped, then he has the genious idea to make a woman happy and rapes her......a lot of bs later..... he is in jail and he just fucked up his life. You can easily say things like he should have knowen better and ext. and alot the posibility that it in benificial in some relationships well i think there are better ways so porn is not an essencial but has alot of potential to do harm.

I hope this makes sense and realize this is a difficult subject to deal with.

@ChosenToLead I have gave this much thought and came to a concustion that this is freaking hard!! Now then Situation: Man...

Again, the point is that the horrible things that happen after using drugs, alcohol, watching porn, etc. are faults by the person. I don't see your point that he's rejecting human nature, and I thought the point was kind of irrelevant. Can you please explain? And, with evolution, I'm sorry your teacher forced it on you. That definitely isn't the way it's meant to be taught. The way I see it, evolution needs to be taught to everybody, just like comprehensive sex education, so that children and teenagers can form their own opinions with all the information. Forcing evolution down your throat and forcing you to believe it, or not teaching about contraception because you're afraid they'll see it as an excuse to have sex, are both just as wrong (even though I believe in evolution and accept it to be fact) because you're forcing morals on to uneducated people. (Uneducated meaning that they aren't taught both sides of the issue ... not trying to offend!)

@kodabear911 Again, the point is that the horrible things that happen after using drugs, alcohol, watching porn, etc. are faults...

Hey you've began commenting and arguing on one of my favorite posts! I argue with this guy all the time! Just not on this post specifically... Though know I will...

@LunaLovesMe Hey you've began commenting and arguing on one of my favorite posts! I argue with this guy all the time! Just not...

This doesn't mean it should be illegal; sometimes it may lead to crime but it isn't the cause of the crime itself. (Ok I just realized my post above says know instead of now and it's really bothering me so I'm correcting it now, so on with my argument). Plus, the fact that he think he will be making her happy in today's society, where rape is being taught about all over the place, makes me believe he may be mentally insane, even if just a little bit. It's hard to believe that his common sense wouldn't otherwise pull him from doing those things.

Yeppers, I have ;) Did you like the little sneak of my issue in there? Haha. This is actually a very good thread... very well reasoned on both sides (for the most part... with the main debaters that is) and very educated compared with the other gay-rights/understanding amirites =) I'm liking it!

@kodabear911 Yeppers, I have ;) Did you like the little sneak of my issue in there? Haha. This is actually a very good thread...

Haha I know!!! And yes I noticed your mention of your critical issue and it made me laugh. The reason I go on amirite is for these debates, I freaking love them! They make me happy, I've been on the computer like constantly for the last week just to go on here and argue with him, (no one else cares anymore...)

It may be human nature to sin, but it is impossible not to sin. Every human being sins in some way, because if we didn't, it'll all build up and then everyone would be going postal.

As for the teaching... that's the problem of schools and government. But ask most non-fundamentalist/literalist religous parents, they'd be happy to have their kids taught evolution.

@ShadePawOT It may be human nature to sin, but it is impossible not to sin. Every human being sins in some way, because if we...

You can make mistakes(also human nature) but don't PRACTICE (<key word) sinning.

Sure teach them evolution BUT if you are going to do that teach the other side too! I think this would really make them think. There can be no thinking if there in no other option. Agreed?

@ChosenToLead You can make mistakes(also human nature) but don't PRACTICE (<key word) sinning. Sure teach them evolution BUT if...

I never said to practice sinning. I just said it'd happen.

And Creationism is taught in the christian religious studies lessons. It is illogical to teach creationism as a scientific theory for a number of reasons.

@ChosenToLead Homosexuality is to practice sinning. Then just remove it as whole

Except that someone that is homosexual can't exactly just say "Oh I'm going to like the other sex today so God will like me more". As I said in my first post, I believe that everyone is bisexual, and that they can fall in love with someone of either sex, but someone who is gay, lesbian, or straight has a much stronger preference for one sex, a preference that CANNOT BE CHANGED. This preference is so strong, it's highly unlikely they'll fall in love with the other sex. Like a million to one chance.

And as for removing it as a whole, Evolution is a scientific theory. Everything in science is a theory, they're not sure but it's an educated guess. Science is basically a subject in which you never stop learning, and it never stops changing. So if you suggest getting rid of one of the theories, Evolution, then you'd have to get rid of the whole subject. And as for teaching Creationism, or Intelligent Design, it's favoring religion, which is against the First

LunaLovesMes avatar LunaLovesMe Yeah You Are +2Reply

(cut me off again) Amendment (if you live in America). And some religions don't believe that, so it's even favoring certain religions over others, which is even worse, and it's excluding things like Atheism and Agnosticism. What I believe, is that when Evolution is taught in schools, there should be a warning required to be recited before stating "Evolution is a scientific theory, with good evidence, which is why we need to teach it. We know it goes against some of your religions, and we are sorry for any offense."

@LunaLovesMe (cut me off again) Amendment (if you live in America). And some religions don't believe that, so it's even favoring...

I have no intention of talking to you especially when you cut in a conversation like that.

Evolution has less then one in One hundred million billion billion billion billion billion chances of ever happening.

@ChosenToLead I have no intention of talking to you especially when you cut in a conversation like that. Evolution has less then...

Ok, then let me re-iterate what she is telling you.

Everyone, at birth, is bisexual. They also have a biological influence as to which gender they are attracted to. As you grow older, the way you are brought up and the environment you live in will also influence your sexuality. When you reach puberty, this effectively culminates into your final sexual preference. Now, you cannot change this preference. Your only choice is whether to act upon it or not.

As for evolution, you cannot prove it has 'less then one in One hundred million billion billion billion billion billion chances of ever happening'. It is a valid theory with logical reasoning and substantial evidence. You cannot remove it from schools because that is favouring religion, which is against some governments laws. As for favouring intelligent design, this means that you are neglecting other religions and their theories of how the world began. If you're going to argue that you shouldn't teach

@ShadePawOT Ok, then let me re-iterate what she is telling you. Everyone, at birth, is bisexual. They also have a biological...

something because it ignores other theories, then the entire religious studies sections of schools should be removed.

Thank you for that, he's all of a sudden decided he doesn't like me, and now ignores whatever I say, so I appreciate it.

Almost forgot to mention, the 2 points I marked with * have actual evidence in studies done.

All the studies I seen either involve twins(or something ridicules like that) Or studies that involve people who have AIDS Which is know for causing : Brain Damage, nerve damage, change In behavior and a lot more.
Show me a study that I can't disprove and does not involve what i have mentioned.

Watch this: YouTube video thumbnail
(when chances are that low the are marked down to zero)

@ChosenToLead All the studies I seen either involve twins(or something ridicules like that) Or studies that involve people who...

CTL, AIDS weakens the immune system dramatically.

Period.

That's really all it does, and because of that, it's deadly. AIDS, as you may not know, is also not caused by sodomy, but can be received that way. It can be received vaginally as well.

Use protection. Every time. smile twinkle twinkle thumbs up YEAH!!

AIDS is also said to derive from some primate disease... Forgot what it was.

Twins are also great for studies. Really, they are. And they're not the only studies, either. Did you know that if your hair whorl is counter-clockwise you have a higher possibility of being gay? Most gay men have counter-clockwise hair whorls, while straight men have clockwise.

Check your hair whorl, CTL. Check it real good.

@AdonisBatheus CTL, AIDS weakens the immune system dramatically. Period. That's really all it does, and because of that, it's...

Not only immune! You sir are wrong, sir.
Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) is the result of an infection with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). This virus attacks selected cells of the immune, nervous, and other systems and impairs their proper function.

Didn't think I would need to tell you what AIDS is...

@ChosenToLead Not only immune! You sir are wrong, sir. Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) is the result of an infection...

Please, blame America's education. They keep making a big deal out of AIDS yet don't teach much about it.

First of all, AIDS does not cause brain damage or nerve damage. Any change in behaviour in an AIDS patient is due to psychological problems or drug related, as in their treatment drugs.

Second of all, contrary to your beliefs, twins are the PERFECT participants for studies. Genetically, they are the same, so any differences in behaviour can only be due to upbringing. And studies show that in cases where one twin is homosexual, there's a 70% rate that the other one will also be homosexual.

And thirdly, there are billions of planets in millions of galaxies, in possibly an infinite number of universes. It is logical to assume that, in a single one of those planets, life may occur. No matter how small the chance, there is still that chance.

@ShadePawOT First of all, AIDS does not cause brain damage or nerve damage. Any change in behaviour in an AIDS patient is due...

I should explain why twins are the best to do studies on.

In a scientific study, the best case scenario is doing a test twice, one as a control, one with the changed scenario. Twins are like this. They are genetically identical, so when tested, any difference is (almost) certainly psychological, which is what is being tested.

I'm not sure if I explained that correctly, but it's midnight when I'm writing this, so I'm a little tired.

@ShadePawOT I should explain why twins are the best to do studies on. In a scientific study, the best case scenario is doing a...

It's pretty stupid then the both twins are gay since they are the same genetically use the twins where one is gay and one isn't.

@ChosenToLead It's pretty stupid then the both twins are gay since they are the same genetically use the twins where one is gay...

You see, the problem with doing what you say is that you're ignoring the evidence. Twins where both are gay (when both brought up the same) are proof that homosexuality isn't a choice, because if one chose to be gay, it's unlikely (but not impossible) that the other one will choose to be gay as well, knowing societies general attitude on the matter, as well as the effect it may have on the parents.

@236033 (ShadePawOT): I do blame Education a lot....

I can't continue this discussion, It's summer and I'm loosing a lot of time doing research for this... you can still reply but I might not be a as responsive. I'll be working a lot, meeting girls and ext. Not time for this.

I wanna thank Shade for being educational and very respectful about it. As to the rest of you I think you should take shade as an example to be successful in this.

@ChosenToLead @236033 (ShadePawOT): I do blame Education a lot.... I can't continue this discussion, It's summer and I'm...

I was nice 'til you pissed me off... though I am sorry I called you a douche... or dick I don't remember which and don't want to go look for it. I do apologize for that, though the rest of my angry attitude was, even slightly, provoked. Even though you don't realize you provoked me in the first place.

@ChosenToLead http://aids.emedtv.com/aids/aid...the-brain.html

Well, I know AIDS increases vulnerability to such things, so I guess I can't argue with that. But as Tails said before, there are many studies where those without AIDS were used. I'm pretty sure that there are more without AIDS then with, but as the media has a fixation with the abnormal, they don't get the attention they should.

Except that it has... and excuse me, but hasn't everybody been butting in on certain conversations? This is a website open to anybody, it's not like your actually talking to them, your talking to everybody and anybody that wants to see.

Because that's obviously what gay people do all day, huh? I'm not going to argue though, because you're not going to agree with me. I'm just saying, you don't have to be so rude about it.

Here's what I don't get. If the bible says that homosexuality is wrong, then why do people argue that it's right? I assume we all can read. Therefore, pick up the Holy Bible and read the words: homosexuality is NOT part of God's plan! So if the bible says it's wrong, how could people think it's right?

@Here's what I don't get. If the bible says that homosexuality is wrong, then why do people argue that it's right?...

... Because not everybody shares your religion or belief system... Duh.

I don't even believe in Yahweh (your god). He's such a bitch in my opinion.

@AdonisBatheus Because not everybody shares your religion or belief system... Duh. I don't even believe in Yahweh (your god)...

then keep your fucking opinions to yourself and let us NORMAL people live life properly.

@then keep your fucking opinions to yourself and let us NORMAL people live life properly.

you the one giving your opinion and saying that gay people arent normal and that god is high and mighty and will smight all gay people and lines from the bible you religouse freak!

What would you rather live in. A 'normal' world where everyone did the same thing. There is intolerance for anything outside what everyone else does. Anyone who speaks out is abnormal and rejected by the whole of society.

Or a world where people are tolerant. People don't care if you're gay, straight, man, woman, black, white or any other of that BS. People are special, unique, and most of all, HAPPY.

Ho-mo sexualety is a choce. anyboty that said its your born with it is ether a ho-mo sexual or one of them surporters of ho-mo sexuals. Ether way, loving Somone of your same gender is a sin and god mite just came down and kill you fir it! So I am hear to warn all this people that are saying ho-mo sexualety is ok that god mite punish you for righting comments on this site about your beleefs.

@Ho-mo sexualety is a choce. anyboty that said its your born with it is ether a ho-mo sexual or one of them...

(Denny Jo): Learn to fucking spell.

Homosexuality
choice
Anybody
homosexual
supporters
homosexuals
Either
someone
might
come
for
here
of these people
homosexuality
OK
might
writing
beliefs

Seriously, not everybody shares your religion. I'm an apatheist and I hate creatards like you.

@AdonisBatheus (Denny Jo): Learn to fucking...

Insulting to making fun of someone does NOT make you any more wrong then you already are, stop trying.

@ChosenToLead Insulting to making fun of someone does NOT make you any more wrong then you already are, stop trying.

No, but insulting their intelligence clearly shows how much smarter you are than them. Duh. That's the point of debating. I just do it rudely. ;P

Plus I'm a grammar Nazi, and you're just a fucking idiot.

@ChosenToLead What makes you think I'm an idiot?

You commonly mis-spell words, your entire arguement is based on a book which, frankly, was chosen* to feature as the centrepoint of a religion based on a man who came back from the dead....

*The bible, the one you're so trigger happy quoting, is a collection of books CHOSEN by a group of religious leaders in the past, who took the over 100 gospels written by many people and chose the books we now have in the bible today. There were many that were rejected, such as the book Mary Magdeline wrote.

@ShadePawOT You commonly mis-spell words, your entire arguement is based on a book which, frankly, was chosen* to feature as...

The commonly mis spelled words do occur yet I'm working on it. I don't think an idiot would do that now would he?

If the bible if a collection of many books then god meant it to happen that way and all the books included are part of his plan for us.

I think it would be by far worse if it was written by one person , not to mention impossible since the data in the bible was recoded over the time of many years and in a lot of different countries .

@ChosenToLead The commonly mis spelled words do occur yet I'm working on it. I don't think an idiot would do that now would he?...

Except you're ignoring what I said. The bible is not just a collection of books, it's a collection of books CHOSEN by religious leaders. This means there are OTHER books that could have been in the bible, but chosen not to. Other books which may disagree with the churches teaching. Other books which may tell us things about Jesus that the church doesn't want to know. These books were rejected because they didn't teach the message the LEADERS wanted to show.

@ChosenToLead Please read john one.

And yet, it doesn't do anything to help your case. The religious leaders CHOSE TO PUT THAT IN. If I could, I'd underline that, because you are not getting it!

@ShadePawOT And yet, it doesn't do anything to help your case. The religious leaders CHOSE TO PUT THAT IN. If I could, I'd...

You didn't read it did you? I guess you really don't wanna know.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.
All the book that were included are ones written with guidance of god.

@ChosenToLead You didn't read it did you? I guess you really don't wanna know. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and...

And those not written by guidance by god? How do we know which ones are and which ones are not? These books were written over a thousand years ago, the people who chose it lived only hundreds of years ago. There's no way to know.

And, might I add, this 'guidance by god'.... did you know that most of the people writing the bible got that inspiration by wandering the desert without food, like Jesus did? Nowadays, that causes hallucinations. But then, that would be 'holy guidance'.

@ChosenToLead Point to debate is to come to a single concussion, not insult the other person.

*conclusion, not concussion

I insult when I get bored or when I don't have a point to keep on debating anymore. That, or I just say, "'Kay, I'm done. See ya."

(Denny Jo): thats bullshit. get your own fucking veiws you pathetic sheep. grow a pair and question the soceity you live in.

Why is the homosexs in the world? I agree wit Denny Jo it's against my religin and this post is offending me. Amiright.com can you plese remove this imedaitly. Thanks!

@Why is the homosexs in the world? I agree wit Denny Jo it's against my religin and this post is offending me...

For those who can't understand... Translation.

Why are there homosexuals in the world? I agree with Denny Jo. It's against my religion and this post is offending me. Amirite.com, can you please remove this immediately? Thanks!

Your grammar is way off. Typical religious idiot... Not all religious people are idiots thank goodness, but people like you are.

How come all you religious people can't spell? If you think you're smarter than homosexuals you better go fuck some sense into yourself, no one wants to touch a homophobe you dumb fuck.

@ChosenToLead Why are you profiling?

Because it is, for the most part, true.

I don't know many religious people that can spell correctly. And ODDLY ENOUGH, I did know one who spelled correctly all the time. You know what happened?

He turned into an atheist.

Oh, the irony.

I truly believe that homomsexuals are of a different species than heterosexuals. I am not trying to offend anyone but they are really not considered humans in my mind. Agreed?

@I truly believe that homomsexuals are of a different species than heterosexuals. I am not trying to offend anyone...

I can see why you'd think that. But no, we're not a different species. If ANYTHING, we're a different variation of the human race. You like, like how some rabbits are brown and others are white?

But still, we're humans. ;P

@AdonisBatheus I can see why you'd think that. But no, we're not a different species. If ANYTHING, we're a different variation of...

Some people decide to kill homosexuals and some think there is still hope... I'm near where I'm about to loose hope.

It is a choice. It's nurture, not nature.

@It is a choice. It's nurture, not nature.

Really? Well, then, those gay penguins all over the news DEFINITELY chose to be gay... OH WAIT penguins are nature.

Then tell me, did you get a choice in how you were raised? Me? I lived in a 4 child house with a disabled mother. I'd have prefered to be an only child to a pair of billionaire parents. You don't choose your nurture.

Okay, Being a killer in not a CHOICE, go kill people if you don't like it, it's not a choice but if you do your a natural born killer. Sound familiar.

That is not a rational post.

Please apologize to the people of amirite for misleading them.
or You will be responsible of their wrong doing and thinking on this subject.

I hope you take this seriously.

@TheChosenOne Okay, Being a killer in not a CHOICE, go kill people if you don't like it, it's not a choice but if you do your a...

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!! DUDE! A killer =/= gay people you stupid FUCK.

Seriously, you don't know shit.

Are you seriously comparing homosexuality to murder? Being gay does not hurt anyone, unless you're talking about hate crimes. If someone gets an STD from gay sex, it's because they didn't use protection, NOT because they're gay.

ALSO to add that homosexuality has to do with attraction to the same gender, while a fucking killer has to do with, I don't know, KILLING PEOPLE.

You are SERIOUSLY uneducated. When rearranging words, YOU USE SOMETHING THAT IS RELATED TO THE MATTER. Homosexuality =/= Homicidal. OK, you fucktard?

@You have to want to make the choice, you don't just choose because you can.

Sorry, my brain is fumbled at the moment. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

@AdonisBatheus ALSO to add that homosexuality has to do with attraction to the same gender, while a fucking killer has to do with...

some people are ATTRACTED to killing people or so they claim, the moment you crossed the "fuck" barrier you lost, I have to interest of continuing this discussion.

@ChosenToLead some people are ATTRACTED to killing people or so they claim, the moment you crossed the "fuck" barrier you lost, I...

... You can't be attracted to killing people. Killing is a verb, an action. You can't be attracted to an action unless that action is applied to a fetish.

Killing people is SOMETIMES a fetish and people do actually get off on it. But that's completely besides the point. Gays, straights, trannies, etc. all do it. Regardless of whatever it is, people will get off to killing people, but comparing an ACTION to a SUBJECT is in no way related, and you're instead just embarrassing yourself publically.

Comparing something like homosexuality, a lifestyle which has little to no choice, to something like murder, an action which always has a choice you conciously make, is just... fucking retarded. Please, leave the internet. Just, close your browser and leave the internet. Don't worry, you will not be missed. WILL NOT BE MISSED.

you're always pulling up bullshit out of your ass! go suck a bible you God Squad cocker.

You guys both have chosen in your username. Interesting. Anyways, you made the point I was thinking of, which is that many things in life are choices, not all of them ones you want to make.

@ChosenToLead Very good point. This makes me wonder if people think before posting...

@216006 (ChosenToLead): @215963 (TheChosenOne): @215963 (TheChosenOne):

@216006 (ChosenToLead):
Being gay isnt a choice idiots you are born atracted to that gender whether it be male or female it has to do with hormone stuff killing is a choice u dont have killing hormones idiots

Anonymous