+482

Only cats will attack your leg one minute and try to snuggle with your leg the next, amirite?

LavLav_loves_WonWons avatar
7 16
The voters have decided that LavLav_loves_WonWon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sour patch kids will do that, too

@Disparaging Sour patch kids will do that, too

i think cats and sour patch kids are cousins! sour one minute sweet the next

"Dogs have owners. Cats have staff." -I forget who said this but I read it somewhere once :)

true story, by the way. happened to me like a minute ago

Oh, I don't know about that ;)

@Number3 Oh, I don't know about that ;)

Are you going to attack and snuggle with my leg? Because I'd have to report you

@LavLav_loves_WonWon Are you going to attack and snuggle with my leg? Because I'd have to report you

I didn't say I was going to, I implied that I would... I'll take that as a no though sigh

@Number3 I didn't say I was going to, I implied that I would... I'll take that as a no though sigh

Damn you and your implying skills! You're so good at making it unable for me to press charges

@LavLav_loves_WonWon Damn you and your implying skills! You're so good at making it unable for me to press charges

I'm sorry :( would you like to be able to press charges? I can make inappropriate comments if you'd like?

@Number3 I'm sorry :( would you like to be able to press charges? I can make inappropriate comments if you'd like?

I would love that, thank you! You are so kind. It really means a lot that you would do that for me

@LavLav_loves_WonWon I would love that, thank you! You are so kind. It really means a lot that you would do that for me

That is a nice leg you have there, do you mind if I attack it and then snuggle with it?

@Number3 That is a nice leg you have there, do you mind if I attack it and then snuggle with it?

Umm, do you mind if I slap you now and walk away like a badass? Would that be ok?

@LavLav_loves_WonWon Umm, do you mind if I slap you now and walk away like a badass? Would that be ok?

I don't see it being a problem, in fact I think we could both learn from it and grow.

@Number3 I don't see it being a problem, in fact I think we could both learn from it and grow.

We might really grow as people. You could learn to speak respectively to women and I could learn to empower myself. In the movie portrayal of us, I will be played by Julia Roberts and you will be some hot young star sextuple threat - actor/singer/artist/chef/contortionist/stunt double