+802

At popular amusement parks, waiting in line is longer than the ride itself, amirite?

Johnnys avatar
2 16
The voters have decided that Johnny is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

obviiously

Given that the rides are usually less than a minute long, almost everything you do that day at the theme park will be longer

It's pretty obvious enough that you don't need to point it out with "obviiously." and hahah, ordering food to eat is longer than the ride.

Johnnys avatar Johnny Yeah You Are 0Reply

but worth it

Yeah it's almost ridiculous to be in line over an hour for a minute of adrenaline. But we all do it anyway :P

kingda ka was down for like an hour & I was literally next in line. no fucking way was I leaving that line. it wasn't worth it though.

unless you go to iisland of adventures! i think thats what it is. but yeah its next to universal studios.. in florida and they have like no waits :D

@happy :D you must feel very lucky that you don't have to wait 15 minutes in line =o

I don't know about you, but most amusement parks tend to be popular.

Just sayin' LOL

Walking up all those stairs is longer too!!

Well, yea. Mathematically, it wouldn't make sense for the ride to be longer :P

Yes that is why it takes a whole day to get all the riding done. When I was younger we went to those places all the time. Now I just don't care at all.

Tell me about it, it was always like this at the Disney Parks lol.

animegirls avatar animegirl Yeah You Are -7Reply