+708

No, I don't dislike you because you're gay. I dislike you because you're a little arrogant shit, amirite?

eldoritos avatar
4 7
The voters have decided that eldorito is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No, I don't dislike you because you're BLACK. I dislike you because you're a little arrogant shit, amirite?

they're not saying all of the gay people are. they're saying they're tired of people using that as an excuse.

I completely understand. I happen to be gay. A person's race, orientation, or religion should not play into their personality.

Bagh. Gays who use their sexuality as an excuse.

I do that sometimes, but it's because I actually think they're homophobic when they tease me about my sexuality. That's the only reason they'd accuse you of being homophobic, right? So don't tease their sexuality.

guys are u stupid not every body who is gay or black or rich is a little arrogant shit