+354

When you've found yourself constantly checking this site it means you are hooked and have caught Amiritis. It's spreading, amirite?

Vlisss avatar
4 12
The voters have decided that Vliss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You mean... I'm amiritic?

ilostmyshoes avatar ilostmyshoe Yeah You Are +2Reply
@38175

I understand what you mean. A person with amiritis would be amiritic.

ilostmyshoes avatar ilostmyshoe Yeah You Are 0Reply
@38183

Yeah. I would become amiritic. Which is why I said, "You mean... I'm amiritic?"
Now, does amiritis cause a person to develop boils underneath the eyelids or is that something I need to discuss with my doctor?

@ilostmyshoe Yeah. I would become amiritic. Which is why I said, "You mean... I'm amiritic?" Now, does amiritis cause a person...

I have to head out now but I'll be more than happy to discuss the potential dangers with you when I get back to the internets.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

You will suffer an inability to concentrate on non amirite related tasks and resistance to return here will result in a slow build up of a brain tumor caused by separation anxiety.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ilostmyshoe Oh noes!

Yes! :(
Sever withdrawal symptoms may occur. Too much for me to name but you will end up eventually pulling out all your hair.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss Yes! :( Sever withdrawal symptoms may occur. Too much for me to name but you will end up eventually pulling out all...

Hmm... well that doesn't seem too bad, being bald. I've always wanted to see if I could pull of the George Jefferson look.