-43

Frankly, I hope the world ends on 2012. Then I won't have to put up with all this bullshit, amirite?

0 16
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

think about it you guys...if the world ends no more "pain" no more "sorrow" no more "hate" no more "fear" no more having to fight to live no more living in the fucked up world no more war no more killing would you rather just work and fight your whole life or just die all at once?

Everyday I wish Dec 2012 were today.

I just hope the world ends so that I can stop watching everyone fuck it up already...

I hope it ends so i don't have be a slave just to live in life whats fun about living when everyday you have to worry about paying your bs bills or having a collection agency call you freaking 8 times a day you would think they would figure out you dont have the money after you cuss the fags out 3 times week.

Think of it this way, IF we were 100,000 ago ape alike, then in 100,000 after we rape '"our" planet we will go to another, and kill everyone there and rape that planet, and one after another... you get the point, we are the bad people, we are the bad E.T voor other planets, and the bad guy for this planet.
were like a fucking virus spreading and killing, and sucking everything. while believing god loves us. trust me if god exist, he left us long ago my friends.

The end is near...

I hope it ends just so I can, teetering on the edge of a fiery oblivion, point at a sceptic shitting his pants and say "Ha!"

Humas turned this once beautiful planet into mess. It's dying, so of course nature will launch one catastrophic event to wipe out the one thing that is killing her planet. Us.

i agree

I believe human beings are the worst species that EVER existed, and I HOPE that this world ends with a bang!

I'm 12 im tired of war it bullshit. People take advantage of what they have. I in a way want the world to end if it does it will hopefully leave a something behind so if there are people that god decides to put people back on earth to start a new world a new civilization they can learn from are mistakes are mess ups. If so they can make the world a better place. Earth will look brand new. Another thing I hope Is people my age younger and older not too much will be more mature. And yes I admit at some points I'm immature, but normaly I'm really mature. I'm tired of kids not listening to their parents I do it but so kids are really bad and for example my dads girlfriends daughter messes around and hits her mom, her mom says don't do that it hurts sometimes but she doesn't stop until the second or third time. Whether or not you think I'm crazy and don't know what I'm talking about I don't care that's how I feel and one last thing if the world does end snd people do have a new start a new begin for peoplevto rebuild keep the world healthy and the people who live on it too. Thank you for reading I would put more but I'm almost out of characters and again thank you for reading.

I'm 12 im tired of war it's bullshit. People take advantage of what they have. I in a way want the world to end if it does it will hopefully leave a something behind so if there are people that god decides to put people back on earth to start a new world a new civilization they can learn from are mistakes are mess ups. If so they can make the world a better place. Earth will look brand new. Another thing I hope Is people my age younger and older not too much will be more mature. And yes I admit at some points I'm immature, but normaly I'm really mature. I'm tired of kids not listening to their parents I do it but so kids are really bad and for example my dads girlfriends daughter messes around and hits her mom, her mom says don't do that it hurts sometimes but she doesn't stop until the second or third time. Whether or not you think I'm crazy and don't know what I'm talking about I don't care that's how I feel and one last thing if the world does end snd people do have a new start a new begin for peoplevto rebuild keep the world healthy and the people who live on it too. Thank you for reading I would put more but I'm almost out of characters and again thank you for reading.

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine?

I also disagree justy

Retards

Lexs avatar Lex No Way -5Reply

To those that agree: Kill yourselves, ?????, PROFIT!!!

Lexs avatar Lex No Way -11Reply
Anonymous