+162

You've never really seen a girl make a boy cry unless it's in movies, amirite?

JamiLovesYous avatar
3 47
The voters have decided that JamiLovesYou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Boys cry when girls break up with them.

Not that crying is the epitome of emotion, of course.

i've made... 4 cry.

it's easy. they are babies. and i have a huge heart of stone anyway. but yeah, girls can TOTALLY make boys cry. i should be a professional.

@it's easy. they are babies. and i have a huge heart of stone anyway. but yeah, girls can TOTALLY make boys cry. i...

hah well awesome
I'm too much of a softy i dont know if id be capable of that PLUS Im in the older guy lane, harder for me? oh heck yes.

i was the tomboy-turned glamor girl, whose guy buddies were suddenly whistling at her on the first day of the 7th grade before they realized who she was. and, thus, i developed my shell. i don't cry. it probably damages me, but i don't. big girls don't cry.

I make boys cry all the time. :P

@Artemis I make boys cry all the time. :P

Oh I bet you do :P It's the oppisite for me -_-

Girls make me cry all the time. Ok, not all the time, but it happened to me twice about 5 years ago ... both times because I got "bitch slapped" (for the first and the second time in my life). ;)

My boyfriend cries all the time :( its kind of sad but sweet also...

I made a boy cry, but he deserved it.

my ex bawled when i broke up with him. and i chewed out my now bff for being a jerk and he cried.

I made a guy cry because I cut his hand with my nails, does that count? ouo

4 that i know of. is that sad? i dunno... the ratio is 4:4, in terms of how many i have made cry verses the ones that have made me cry... 3 of the same guys on either side, actually.

i LOVE guys, don't get me wrong. i used to be a softie... but the only thing i learned in school was that no matter what, women have to be stronger than nature. including hearts of stone.

@i LOVE guys, don't get me wrong. i used to be a softie... but the only thing i learned in school was that no matter...

welll , you know the shy kid who like had friends and all but never thought they'd like someone. that was me, still is so yeah, but I've learned my lesson.

i wish i was soft. but i just can't do it. sometimes when you pretend something for long enough, it becomes true, you know?

@i wish i was soft. but i just can't do it. sometimes when you pretend something for long enough, it becomes true...

Yes, I know what you mean, I've always been soft, I've always pittied those, and such , it's not so great :p

neither is being tough. there has to be a perfect medium somewhere. i'm a rock, you're a pillow. there needs to be a rockow. or a pillock.

then i'll take the rockow (damn, I wanted to be the pillock)! tee hee. OH, and i forgot about guy i slapped in class in middle school and he started crying and then the teacher yelled at me. i guess that makes our ratio 4:5

@then i'll take the rockow (damn, I wanted to be the pillock)! tee hee. OH, and i forgot about guy i slapped in...

Hah awh , pillock reminds me of peacock , oddly
and hah oh wow :p
I think if that counts, then me hitting a guy with ruler should count :p

haha yes actually, i believe it does. see, you're not THAT soft... softly sniggers 'psh, ruler... ha ha...' into hand

you CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????? ok, i need to give you 'how to be a bitch but in kind of a good way' lessons.

I made my best guyfriend cry when I told him I was moving

I made this guy cry at summer camp one year, because he wanted me to "go out" with him (this was in junior high), and I said no. He cried. I felt bad.

yess i will give u the lessons. haha (agirlnamedrex): me too.

ofaces avatar oface No Way 0Reply

whaddya wanna know?

ofaces avatar oface No Way 0Reply
@oface whaddya wanna know?

How to just, be rude to a sweet talker?hah

haha u can't really be 'rude'. just play along and flirt (as long as u like him' and then if he asks u out be like 'sorry, im just not interested.' and if he's mean, just say whatever insult you thought to say. face it, whenever guys hurt you, u think of a million things to say so SAY IT!

ofaces avatar oface No Way 0Reply

just tell them where to shove it. women can do everything men can do and they can do it backwards and in high heels.

ofaces avatar oface No Way 0Reply