+676

It's annoying when people say "there's always tomorrow". No, no there isn't. You can die today. It should be, "there's always today, right now, right here. 'Cause I'm living and I'm breathing and I will make today, and every other day, worth it", amirite?

Mothernatures avatar
22 8
The voters have decided that Mothernature is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

True words coming straight from Mother Nature.

This is a good philosophy to have. :)

I really love this post! <333 :)

I love this. (:

inspirational

why people vote no way? because sure, you COULD die today, but most likely not. there are a lot of things that can be put off without any negative consequence. living in the moment is good, but not always the best.

qwerty123s avatar qwerty123 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@qwerty123 why people vote no way? because sure, you COULD die today, but most likely not. there are a lot of things that can...

Hate to break it to ya, but we're going to die SOMEDAY. How is not living the moment the best? You're doing something to make you happy. Which is important. There are ways to be safe and party it up.

Mothernatures avatar Mothernature Yeah You Are 0Reply

Mother Nature's pretty much the bomb, mhmmm. ;D
thanks people of the Internet.