+428

Luke Castellan from the Percy Jackson series was definitely one of the best villains ever. Even though he was doing such evil things, as you were reading you would find yourself secretly wanting him to win a little bit, amirite?

8 17

jake abel did a really great job portraying him in the movie too!

Draco Malfoy was useful. To Voldemort, he was just a punishment for Lucius Malfoy, but because he was supposed to kill Dumbledore, he disarmed him of the "Elder Wand", making Draco the master of it. If he hadn't been the master of it, and Snape (who killed Dumbledore) had, Harry wouldn't have been its master because he disarmed Draco. And if Harry wasn't the master of it, Voldemort would have been, and Harry might have been killed. So, if Draco hadn't been there, Harry might have died. And yes, I am a Harry Potter nerd.

luke is way better than draco! draco didn't face many consequences for his actions, and he got out easily with a lot of help from others. luke had to own up to his mistakes and fix them all by himself...he sacrificed himself to fix what he did

@luke is way better than draco! draco didn't face many consequences for his actions, and he got out easily with a...

I am a Percy Jackson fan, but there's no way Luke is better than Draco. And Draco only got out of what he did because Voldemort died. He would have been killed, and Draco had to go through trying to plot Dumbledore's death (and failing most of the time) while he and his family were being threatened. I'd say he's better than Luke.

I loved Luke, he was one of my favorite characters, even if he was the bad guy. I was glad he sort of got to redeem himself at the end. I mean, the fact that he killed himself wasn't so good, but in the end, it was to stop something bad that he knew would come. he had to basically turn against himself, which must take a lot of courage. You've got to give him that much, at least.

OMG! I thought I was the only one who thought that! I loved how he won in the end, after all what other better battle is there then the battle with yourself? He was hurt and he let himself get manipulated by Kronos but still, he should've known better then to get sucked into Krono'ss plan.

when luke killed himself in then end and when he asked annabeth if she ever loved him and she hesitated...dude i burst into tears

@when luke killed himself in then end and when he asked annabeth if she ever loved him and she hesitated...dude i...

(Mrs.e): me too! i had to put the book down for about 5 minutes to compose myself before i could read anymore...pathetic i know...but i LOVED luke!!!

Same here! I was like oh crap Percy she's gonna tell him she loves him in front of you! Also when Percy was given a choice to become a god or not I'm thinking Annabeth your screwed lol! I seriously loved those books no one in my school has even heard of the books I'm so happy someone has!

Excpecially in the end when you realize he is just a pawn for Kronos

and Draco had a much easier past than Luke did, which is why i felt worse for Luke than i did for Draco

i guess he could be seen as a good villain, but not one of the best EVER. and really with what he does at the end, he's not even a villain. he didnt even do any of the plotting or anything; that was all kronos so no. he was not one of the best villains ever.

Are you kidding? He was the Draco Malfoy of that series, only not as much of a whiner (and more useful to the bad guy.). He was just an obnoxious tool, that was mad at his daddy and couldn't get over himself.