+344

It ticks me off when fast food or grocery store workers give me an attitude for no reason. Oh, I'm so sorry I made you do your freakin' job, amirite?

ilostmyshoes avatar
5 15
The voters have decided that ilostmyshoe is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I give them pennies when i buy stuff in their store.

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply
ilostmyshoes avatar ilostmyshoe Yeah You Are +4Reply

I like your tone there ilostmyshoe. :)

Num_nums avatar Num_num Yeah You Are 0Reply

But it's the same in reverse... I work in fast food (don't judge; I'm young), and I hate it when customers have attitude.

@silveralpaca123 But it's the same in reverse... I work in fast food (don't judge; I'm young), and I hate it when customers have...

right there with you. i had a black woman slap my hand while i was trying to ring up her chips. I almost return back-handed her.

Well its not really that hard to pick up something you knocked off the shelf.

I work at McDonald's. People wanna yell when they don't know what they want and we try to help. Customers are rude and obnoxious.

@I work at McDonald's. People wanna yell when they don't know what they want and we try to help. Customers are rude...

oh my gosh yes. customers are so dumb. i work at A&W and sometimes customers will give me a coupon, and then complain about the price when im not even punching in what they ordered. some customers are sooo retarded!

you probably gave them attitude first (unintentionally), maybe they are having a bad day, or maybe you are just one of those really dumb customers that all seem to come right after the other and ask really dumb questions.

@rosinbackrider you probably gave them attitude first (unintentionally), maybe they are having a bad day, or maybe you are just one...

I always try to be as polite as possible because I know they get crap and people are still rude. I once told someone who seemed like she was having a bad day that I liked her necklace, and I belive her exact words were "Hmph."

Yea I hate that. But they might have their reasons.