+333

If people saw what models and celebrities looked like without retouching, there would be a lot fewer people with self esteem issues. These women ( and men) are beautiful without photo shop's help. Show the public real people and real beauty. Not digitally enhanced versions of beautiful people. amirite?

easilyamuseds avatar
3 8
The voters have decided that easilyamused is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well I agree with the end part but not the first part. I have a low self esteem and its not models and other famous people that make me feel bad about myself, its the girls who I go to school with.

that seems like two different and contradictory posts.

They would look like me.

I kinda disagree. I don't really spend much time comparing myself to celebrities and models. I know they're digitally enhanced. I spend more time comparing myself to people I know because I know that's the way they actually look.

sansas avatar sansa Yeah You Are 0Reply