+663

No you can't compare Percy Jackson to Harry Potter but it still is a good series, amirite?

12 18

The Movie Fucked up the Percy Jackson series

@Moonfang66 The Movie Fucked up the Percy Jackson series

movies made after a good series alwayze fuck upp everything.

you bet they did! they even left out Kronos, there goes any chance at a second one

The Percy Jackson movie was the biggest load of rubbish since the Eragon movie. Only similarity between the PJ books and movie was the characters' names...

I love Percy Jackson! Harry Potter is a different type altogether even though it may be fantasy. Percy Jackson was made for younger kids but a lot of people of different ages have come to love them. I only liked the books because I have been obsessed with Greek mythology my whole life and when I found out there's a book that brings the gods in present tense I went crazy! :)

I like Harry Potter! But I also like Hunger Games and Percy Jackson!

Harry Potter = The. Bomb. xD.

I greatly appreciate both, but I'm afraid to see the movie because I know it's going to suck. But I feel like I have to see it, just because I like the book. You know what I mean? I watched all the HP movies and HATED them.

Victoria_Maries avatar Victoria_Marie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Victoria_Marie I greatly appreciate both, but I'm afraid to see the movie because I know it's going to suck. But I feel like I...

The movie is...halfway decent, kinda. Some parts are a little entertaining. Overall, it's much too fast paced and they left out several characters I wanted to see. I wouldn't bother watching it again.

i actually liked it more than harry potter...

Yeah same and Hunger Games is better also

I have a friend from school who is obsessed with both. :)

Ooo I'm in this

it can be compared...harry potter isn't sacred. And those books were good but everyone is recently acting like they're the best books ever written. Go read a real classic, like War and Peace

@it can be compared...harry potter isn't sacred. And those books were good but everyone is recently acting like...

like everyone wants to be bored to death? Here's a tip - not everyone wants to read the 'classics', because they're dull

@StitchedScythe like everyone wants to be bored to death? Here's a tip - not everyone wants to read the 'classics', because...

I read plenty of classics that were really entertaining "The Great Gatsby" "1984" "and then there were none" were all wonderful and just in a I LOVE READING WAY (btw, I read these all for fun.)