+336

The main difference between boys and girls is that the presence of a penis makes boys dumb, amirite?

0 17

You misspelled smart. It's not d-u-m-b. It's s-m-a-r-t.

@RiddlesAreHard You misspelled smart. It's not d-u-m-b. It's s-m-a-r-t.

hahah. The fact that I didn't get that at first might make it true.

Oh look, I posted the opposite and it's already -5. Shocking.

and the prescense of a vagina makes girls bitches

@and the prescense of a vagina makes girls bitches

The vast majority, I will agree. I like to consider myself an exception.

I don't get it... i'm not even critizing the kinda sexist sound of it, it just doesn't make sense.. is there some hidden meaning i'm missing?

Why is it that whenever someone posts something about women making sammiches, it gets a negative score, but whenever women bitch about men being "dumb," it makes it to the front page?

Sexism, durrrrhhh.

and that's something a dumb boy would say

@and that's something a dumb boy would say

Which, considering the original comment was made by some dumb girl who thought she was being funny, is totally justified.

I can tell this site is dominated by girls by the fact that a post like this has +330, but the exact opposite would most likely have around -1138.

Boys are dumb? Males make 1 dollar to every 70 cents females make, last time I checked we haven't had a female president, and women are often to emotional to get jobs done. I don't intend to come across as sexist, but if you're going to bring out something like this be prepared to get some talk back.