+306

You can not say good eye mite without sounding like you're saying good day mate with an Australian accent. amirite?

oolliivviiaas avatar
21 23
The voters have decided that oolliivviiaa is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why would you ever say good eye mite?

@Butts Why would you ever say good eye mite?

To talk to my colony of man eating termites who have just spotted a human invading my lair.

Duh.

If a little mite has found a particularly juicy bit of skin on my body, I might congratulate it on its find, saying, "Good eye, mite."

you know that no one in Australia actually speaks like that, right?
lol ;D

i'm australian and you guys must speak weird if good eye mite sounds like g'day mate

It's always funny when you find those phrases that make you sound like your doing an accent. Also, if you say 'Boots, cat' really quickly, you sound like you're beat boxing. = )

Squiggepuffs avatar Squiggepuff Yeah You Are +2Reply

And you can't say this post without someone saying MLIA. Oh wait- that's me! POSER! :P

@And you can't say this post without someone saying MLIA. Oh wait- that's me! POSER! :P

haha you're cute. I thought other people might like to know(:

oolliivviiaas avatar oolliivviiaa Yeah You Are 0Reply

Good eye might. wand eye full die we aw hoving :)

omg, it really sounds soo Australian! As I understand you said: "Good day, mate. One day, full day, we are having..." or I missunderstood it?

Like anyone says -that- in normal conversation. (Though I enjoyed the examples of possible usage above.)

A slightly likelier one might be, "Could I might..." as in someone being really redundant as they try to say, "Might I add..." or "Could I add..."

The key words being "-slightly- likelier..."

You say it VERY slowly.

Yes, it really does sound like Australian. :)

From what I'm reading, Aussie's don't talk like this, but anyway I feel foreign saying it :)

Frozen_Core24s avatar Frozen_Core24 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Good e mit, gewd e i e mitty... I win

@MrRite Good e mit, gewd e i e mitty... I win

I'm an Australian and I have no idea what the fuck you just said.

derps avatar derp No Way +22Reply
@derp I'm an Australian and I have no idea what the fuck you just said.

I was typing out the ways that particular configuration of letters could be pronounced to not sound like you're saying "G'day, mate"

fucking true that mate
thought we could pronouce our a's