-532

White people have no sense of rhythm. amirite?

1 32
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have so much money, I fuck bitches all day, I'm so hard!....... I just made a rap

Eminem would kick your ass.

I'd say the exact opposite is true. In rock, us white people actually make the beat. In rap, you push a button and the beat just magically appears

@armtheangels I'd say the exact opposite is true. In rock, us white people actually make the beat. In rap, you push a button and...

well if you listen to real rap, not some of the crap that's on the radio, the lyrics are actually clever and people can relate to it. In rock, all I hear is someone screaming at me while my ears are slowly disintegrating. Also, I doubt that all they do is "push a button".

@well if you listen to real rap, not some of the crap that's on the radio, the lyrics are actually clever and people...

Youre right... Rappers can come up with some pretty clever lyrics to describe having sex

travis barker is the perfect contradiction of this post

(Being white and agreeing). Try getting a gym-ful of 98% white Country hicks to clap to the beat. Ends in chaos.

@but I'm white, and i'm not a country hick. And i'm on my school's drumline...

Well, being in Pep Band ( the ones trying to get the entire gym to clap right), we've got rhythm, too. And most of us are white. It's just that most people don't have rhythm unless they're into it, or worked for it, or are, well, not white. Especially in hicktowns.

lolracist

@hidude581: i take it ur white

hidude581: i'm not black i'm blue

ONE AND TWO AND THREE AND FOUR AND

That's a racist comment.

I can do a 4 on 3 hemiola

"Eminem would kick your ass." QFT

Travis Fucking Barker

I shoulda made an account before I posted this :(

woh woh woh, whats with all the racism? there are good people and bad people in every race. im not trying to sound like a hippie but its true.

im guessin ur black

@237820

Hey hey, are you Asian too? Cause that'll make you a panda!

@237820

WOW, A ZEBRA ON THE INTERNET!

Black people are better at beats. Only because they had all that practice humming in the cotton fields.

OMG RACIST I AM SO OFFENDED RIGHT NOW

Black people have no sense of music.