+5,221

I can't see an end. I have no control and I don't think there's any escape - I don't even have a home anymore. Definitely time for a new keyboard. amirite?

525 109

I'll bet everyone here read it twice

@Bossman I'll bet everyone here read it twice

I did. And then I laughed till my eyes bled.

@pumuckle I did. And then I laughed till my eyes bled.

well, I laughed til I died!
beat that!

Sometimes you find something so awesome that you couldn't care less whether or not the person stole it from somewhere else. This is one of those times.

ok this made me laugh hard! at first im like "oh wow an emo post" then read the keyboard thing and just burst out laughing

Posts like this are the reason I'm on this site

Wow Carmela, who shoved the stick up your butt?
Relax, it was funny!

@CarmelaSmith Unlike what you just said.

What I just said wasn't supposed to be funny. I was merely asking why you are being such a downer.

@CarmelaSmith I'm just expressing my opninion. And then Anonymous starting fighting with me.

hmmmmmm. I just don't see why you don't like it.... everyone has their opinions, I suppose.... I just don't understand yours :)

But do you have any other options left? D:

Took me a moment to get it, but once I did: epic lols! :D

hahaha i LOVE THIS :D

lalalala everyone sing it to break up the tension c'mon lalalala elmo's world lalalala lalalala elmo's world. elmo loves his gold fish, his crayon, too. .... and thats elmos world.

@kimmyy lalalala everyone sing it to break up the tension c'mon lalalala elmo's world lalalala lalalala elmo's world. elmo...

Uhhhhh agreed uhhhhh what else can we do to break the tension.....
C IS FOR COOKIE, AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!
:)

I got it the first time i read it, but only b/c it's posted in "tech."

Are people seriously 'No Way'ing this because they don't find it particularly humorous, or because it's a repeat? News Flash, half the posts on this sites are repeated from somewhere else, and also, there is a certain cunning irony to it that may not make you laugh out loud, but is certainly commendable to whoever originally thought of it. Not that it matters. >_>

That was clever. :P

I didn't realize there could be such vicious fights in the comment section. @HomoJimmy, you're going to have to take THAT business elsewhere. You're creeping everyone out. I'm a 13 year old girl, too! Do you really wanna be saying that, now that you know who's listening?

Well, certainly I did not get this post, then I realized, home, esc and control, all on an average keyboard. Who would disagree?

i have the same problem lol, there arent any letters on this keyboard either, im just glad i know where the backspace is :)

how about everyone reports homojimmy and IGNORE him!! hes just a stupid troll and you're all feeding him.

rosinbackriders avatar rosinbackrider Yeah You Are +3Reply

is it wrong that i pressed the end button to type this comment? then press home to get back up? :P

Ah! Took me awhile, but I got it!

Im wit u (@331770), even tho im 17. Some people say the grossest things, even when its got nothin to do with the subject!!! As for the post, i think its pretty clever. lol

SheeniBakers avatar SheeniBaker Yeah You Are +2Reply

HAHAH I just got it..

@wtf

My thoughts exactly.

@Rocky My thoughts exactly.

haha! great mind think alike.

@331737

Dude, that is just not something you say on this website. There are people who are 13 here. If you want sex this isn't the place to find it.

@331770

same thing! just go do this crap somewhere else! and no i'm not a man! i'm a 13 year old girl! all i'm saying is stop commenting like this.

I wasn't sure where this was going for a minute...I read the keyboard thing. Nice. It was a shitbrix moment for sure.

@332661

You're a freak...

@332929

That's good for you...
Have fun with all the STDs.

@332929

Dear HomoJimmy, this site has people of a lot of different ages some might even be 11. the point is TAKE YOU SEX SHIT ELSEWHERE!!! this website was not made for this crap. so please do us all a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Kaycees avatar Kaycee Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Kaycee Dear HomoJimmy, this site has people of a lot of different ages some might even be 11. the point is TAKE YOU SEX...

So if there might be eleven year olds...why are you using language like that. Cussing is just as bad.

@332966

WHAT THE FUCK!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! PLUS I'M A GIRL!!! HOMOJIMMY, JUST SHUT UP!!!

Kaycees avatar Kaycee Yeah You Are 0Reply
@332998

HomoJimmy, tell me if I'm wrong, but I think you're saying, "Rocky, please delete all my comments!" amirite?

@333014

that is NOT what i am saying. Your gay. That's fine by me. My problem is that this isn't the site to ask for gay sex in every comment you do.

@333063

We don't care that you're gay. We care that you won't stop talking about/asking for sex. This isn't the site for that.

Wow...Took me a while to get it. :
Read it a few weeks ago, and I finally just got it.

Wow repost times 50000000??!

i get the joke i just think its stupid and not funny... cause i've read it a lot of times before.

I dont get it...

@I dont get it...

look at the keys on your keyboard
theres Home, Esc, End, Ctrl,

ALREADY PPSTED LIKE 80 MILLION TIMES! and this is very unoriginal

This is clever, but to me it definitely isn't haha funny. It's not even lol worthy. I just sort of barely chuckled on the inside.

Oh my goodness!! Everyone just needs to calm down ok? It's my opinion. I have mine and you have yours.

@CarmelaSmith Ok, just stop. It's over.

relax, its just a post... O_O everyone needs to calm down

@CarmelaSmith Ok, just stop. It's over.

Hahahaha. If it were really over you would have shut up by now. _^

@Hahahaha. If it were really over you would have shut up by now. _^

How many days has it been? Just stop. Don't reply. Kay? Kay.

@how bout you take your own advice? god. grow up.

STOP! No one reply anymore! Let's just end this, it's childish on both parts.

CAN YOU READ? I said DON'T reply. OK? Just don't reply to this ok?? Good! It will all be over. Done with. Don't reply ok? KAY.

@CarmelaSmith CAN YOU READ? I said DON'T reply. OK? Just don't reply to this ok?? Good! It will all be over. Done with. Don't...

CAN YOU READ? I said DON'T reply. OK? Just don't reply to this ok?? Good! It will all be over. Done with. Don't reply ok? KAY. ;)

@CAN YOU READ? I said DON'T reply. OK? Just don't reply to this ok?? Good! It will all be over. Done with. Don't...

-cough- failure. You still replied to what I said...mhm. If you reply to this you're admitting you're stupid, have no friends, and you like to eat childern. WOOHOO. So don't reply!! I DON'T CARE WHO HAS THE LAST WORD DON'T REPLY THIS IS LAME.

@CarmelaSmith -cough- failure. You still replied to what I said...mhm. If you reply to this you're admitting you're stupid, have...

But what about the people out there who really are stupid, have no friends, and like to eat children. (you know, animal children, not human children.) I feel offended....

P.S. Just stating my OPINION. :))

DramaQueen638s avatar DramaQueen638 Yeah You Are +11Reply

Oh so freaking clever. I just might die.

@That'd be nice.

You're clever too? You guys should get married.

@You put a question mark for no reason?

It's called a rhetorical question. Look it up.

@CarmelaSmith It's called a rhetorical question. Look it up.

... no it wasn't, it was a statement, with a question mark on it, maybe you should look it up.