+1,049

It's really weird to think that EVERYBODY poops. Obama and Miley Cyrus could be pooping as you read this... amirite?

Education
24 24

Okay, thinking about Obama pooping is a LITTLE weird.

"we have the popular book, everybody poops, and we have the less popular, nobody poops but you, and we also have..... You're a naughty child and that's concentrated evil coming out the back of you"

i LOVE taking a shit. You feel so relieved afterward. oh and by the way, i'm a girl, so yes we do poop. daily.

OBAMA pooping scares me, alexander skarsgard pooping scares me, BRAD PITT POOPING SCARES ME! whyy OP WHYYY! D:

thinking about this makes me cringe

imagine megan fox pooping...

@imagine megan fox pooping...

EW!! Oh god no! That's +18 year old plastic taking a crap! What the hell is wrong with you!?

Ok not to be weird but this has always bothered me, but at times it gave me comfort. You know? Like nobody's perfect, even though he's president he still craps. That popular kid? She craps. Not perfect anymore huh?

Ew miley cyrus.. I dont have to imagine her pooping to be disgusted.. just hear her songs

Yeah a pretty darn rich one at that, so I'm sure she could care less about what everybody says about her

@yukiashi Yeah a pretty darn rich one at that, so I'm sure she could care less about what everybody says about her

Fact: does not mean that I was not witty. LOLing at your support for the talentless. Thanks everyone, you've been a great crowd, now you don't have to go home, but you have to get the Hell out of here!

Girls poop? Lol XD

Oh yeah, Miley with her pants down... that's hot

Obama and Miley Cyrus both already crapped on the nation though...

What are you talking about? Girls don't poop.