+633

a guy and a girl sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage. the comes and abrupt, tragic misscarriage. then comes blame, the comes dipair, 2 hearts damaged beyond repair..... the guy dumps the girl and takes the tree. D-I-V-O-R-C-E :( amirite?

alliesydows avatar
64 21
The voters have decided that alliesydow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

cyanide & happiness?

@cyanide & happiness?

Thaaaank you... I hate it when people stea lines from those comics...

It was funnier in its comic form, amirite?

That's funny. As if the man would ever get the tree. Damn biased divorce justice system.

D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G

dayuummm, that's deep

woa the voice in my head just became insanely depressed

This person is so optimistic about love.

Stolen from cyanide and happiness. I would pointlessly internet scold you for this, but I use this one a lot too so I don't mind.

C&H FTW! Stolen post.

lol love cyanide and happiness!! great quote, but next time, actually quote it, plagiarizer.

STEALER D:< Fuck you!

If you're going to steal something at least steal it properly!

That's intense.

That's from that webcomic(can't remember the name right now) and the girl files the divorce and takes the tree.

Sad...lol.

Wow. So many typos. Sad, really

You stole this from Cyanide and Happiness you bitch. At least give them credit for it.