-284

If you don't like the sound of it, quit listening. If you don't like the sight of it, quit looking. If you don't like the taste of it, don't eat it. My goodness people, just because Miley Cyrus dresses provocatively doesn't mean she's automatically a slut. Get over yourselves and do something more important with your lives, amirite?

2 78
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

She's a role model to young girls....fans of Hannah Montana. I don't care if she doesn't want to continue with that show, girls will still look up to her. And I don't want a future generation dressing the way she does, and thinking it's alright.

@She's a role model to young girls....fans of Hannah Montana. I don't care if she doesn't want to continue with that...

that's why parents are there in the first place! come on! if you're a 90s kid, you LOVED britney spears (i still do)! she's messed up her life a whole lot but you dont see us out there shaving our heads and dropping our babies!!!! miley cyrus is the same way. hopefully she wont follow britney's rocky road...

@Implying girls won't turn out to be whores anyway?

They're much less likely to become "whores" if they're role models aren't "whores". She knew what she was getting herself into.

don't eat it...? are you still talking about miley cyrus?

Oh, yeah, naked pictures don't make you a slut at all.

Miley was merely used as an example. What example are we setting our kids up for if we judge a book by its cover, as the age old adage speaks.

I agree with most of it, except when they start making clothes for little girls that look slutty because of these "role models".

420Grrl +6Reply

HAS ANYONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TAYLOR MOMSEN? Miley sings "cant be tamed" taylor sings "make me wanna die"... Taylor tried out for Hannah Montana and almost made it. Think about how that would have been. Im not bashing Taylor but really think about it.

Don't worry, no one is going to be eating Hannah Montana anytime soon XD

I also love how all you pussies are Anonymous. Grow a pair.

@skateman2012 I also love how all you pussies are Anonymous. Grow a pair.

Its more of the fact that we don't feel like making an account the the fact that we are "pussies".

if all you can do is sit around and bash miley cyrus, justin beiber etc. then your like is sad, get out and do something else with your life or read a book, do something.

Or you could watch the video of her giving a lap dance to a guy who's around 40. I believe giving lap dances to guys who could be your father also qualifies for slutiness

Butthurt, much?

Bitches be trippin'.

Looking at it, fine. Listening to it, fine. But where did the tasting it portion of that relate to Miley Cyrus...

Ireallydon'twanttothinkaboutthat. D:

Or you can go fuck yourself.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck.

@326908

The hell are you smoking?

Miley Cyrus is not good. she is a bad role model and she is setting a terrible example to all young girls. this post was stupid. but that does not mean that you have to be so evil posting mean shiz to the author.

and all you 'anonymouses' grow a pair ok?

@Miley Cyrus is not good. she is a bad role model and she is setting a terrible example to all young girls. this...

Its prolly more that we anonymous are too lazy to create an acount. Having an acount doesn't make you brave, no one knows who you really are no matter what anyway.

Dude, you're anonymous too. You might have typed in a different name, but you don't have an account.

Amen!

UglyPerson8s avatar UglyPerson8 Yeah You Are +1Reply

It would be called freedom of speech, having an opinion? It is like this with Twilight lovers too...'If you don't like it, just keep it to yourself', well, if people don't like something they are going to express that and have the right to. Are we now only allowed to say positive things in America?

I take pictures of myself when I'm naked, sh!t I even take pictures of my v@g just cause I'm curious. Taking pictures of yourself doesn't make you a slut. (I deleted them afterwards.) She's just an ordinary girl~ now hey I'm not a fan of Miley but talking smack about celebs is a big waste of time. Like, for example, no matter how many of you say "justin bieber sucks, etc" do you think it changes anything? People like him, others don't. Let it be. Don't botter getting into fights, you're not changing anyones opinion.

@I take pictures of myself when I'm naked, sh!t I even take pictures of my v@g just cause I'm curious. Taking...

Okay uhm...yeah you take pics of your self naked but you delete them. She didn't.

exactly.

I'd like to taste that...

And When exactly did she take nude pictures!

@Pau_in_blue And When exactly did she take nude pictures!

You could just google "miley cyrus" and click images. Really, it's that simple. You'll be quoting Staples.

Claras avatar Clara No Way +3Reply
@Pau_in_blue @327026 (Clara): I did but there were no nude pictures... (:

yeah, theyre not nude but you can't say they're not slutty.

In case you didn't see:

Claras avatar Clara No Way 0Reply
@Clara yeah, theyre not nude but you can't say they're not slutty. In case you didn't...

ahah true but I mean I don't think it was her who distributed them :) Maybe she took them for fun or idk wht she used to do in her spare time :)

@ahah true but I mean I don't think it was her who distributed them :) Maybe she took them for fun or idk wht she...

yeah, she should have known better though. I mean, there have been a lot of cases like this with other celebrities.

Claras avatar Clara No Way 0Reply
@Pau_in_blue True! But I mean you don't hear anyone calling vanessa hudgens a slut a lot :P

Well, she is. The only reason you don't hear that as much is because she hasn't been in the spotlight for a while or not as much as Miley.

Claras avatar Clara No Way 0Reply
@Pau_in_blue True, true. But personally I don't consider Miley a slut Cuz I love her lol :P

because you love her? That's your reasonig for her not being a slut? Really?

@because you love her? That's your reasonig for her not being a slut? Really?

Yes. It is. :) Just like some people love drinking and others crazy bands. It only matters what you care. Just becuase someone calls a band you like demonic or dumb or idk doesn;t mean your gonna stop listening to it. :P Plus Its just my opinion im not trying to change ur mind hah so my opinion is that i don't think she's a slut :P

@The fact that you love her doesn't change the fact that she is a slut.

...or what you consider a slut. (: so it doesn't really matter :P aha

Thank you! Finally someone has enough sense to say this.

really? you're whack!

What's the point of this post if no one wants to listen to you at all?

I really doubt miley is at home crying herself to sleep because of what you people think about her.not only britney spears in the 90s but the spice girls had on even less clothes and hooker boots

if Miley is a slut, it's her parents responsibility to handle it. not yours.

Freedom of speech is not true. That is a lie. Because if you don't say a positive thing in America you'll be found dead on the curb near a highway. You can't walk around saying you hate black people, etc. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all." Take the schools for instance. If you call someone a bad name,etc, its not freedom of speech. Sorry, freedom of speech is a lie.

Can everyone just get over this already? My God. Yes, Miley's a slut. That doesn't make her music worse or her acting bad. If she wasn't originally on Disney Channel I'm sure many of you would respect her as an actress and musician. And don't say "little girls look up to her as Hannah Montana" because if a girl is going to be a slut, she's going to do it with a role model or without. She's going to go to school and be exposed to these things. Get over yourselves.

@Can everyone just get over this already? My God. Yes, Miley's a slut. That doesn't make her music worse or her...

I agree with the first part of your post...she is a slut.

Honestly, I don't think I would have had any respect for her as a actress or musician. To me she has no talent. I'm not saying anyone isn't entitled to think that she does but...I for one really don't.

Thirdly, yes girls are going to be exposed to sluts regardless...but if their role model is a slut ts more likely they will be. A role model is someone that you look up to; someone you want to be like.

Umm... Why would you dress provocatively if you're not a slut?

@Umm... Why would you dress provocatively if you're not a slut?

Because you want to be a slut and you're looking for customers

uhm usually you are pretty slutty if you are 16 and dated a 21 year old underwear model...

shut up she's a slut how about you get something better to do with your life than shitting on people for judging a celebrity, which is frankly the main purpose most of them serve

I totally agree with you! i adore Miley and I don't believe shes a 'slut'! I bet that a lot of the people who judge her have had more boyfriends than she has!

@Pau_in_blue Then what corresponds to it?

What she does with those boyfriends, how long she waits before doing it, the number of people she proudly tells about what she does/did, the way she dresses and presents herself...

Not that sluts don't tend to go through a lot of boys. But not everyone who's had a lot of boyfriends is a slut.

@Pau_in_blue I totally agree with you! i adore Miley and I don't believe shes a 'slut'! I bet that a lot of the people who judge...

I agree that the number of boyfriends doesnt directly relate to being a slut. But naked photos do.

i take naked pictures of myself. so do million of other teens. yea i so look up to miley to help me wif sexual activities and she gives me ideas. pshh some of you are so pathetic to think someone like miley would be the reason why i'd do things.

ailex3s avatar ailex3 Yeah You Are -11Reply