+679

When you hear the word "asian", you think of Chinese or Japanese people, but never of other people of the asian continent, like Indians or Afghans, amirite?

angelicas avatar
2 11
The voters have decided that angelica is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nah..it's different in Britain where we have more pakistani and Afghans than Chinese etc. When someone says "asian" here, it does mean Indian or Afghan but not Chinese or Japanese.

my friend is indian and we call her fake asian! lol

See I've been telling people that I (an Afghan) am considered Asian and they never believe me!

Yeah! Don't forget about Pinoys!

@FilipinoCanadian Yeah! Don't forget about Pinoys!

(FilipinoCanadian(:): hey i've been trying to tell my friend that, but she considers herself a pacific islander, I think filipinos could be both!

@spoo26 (FilipinoCanadian(:): hey i've been trying to tell my friend that, but she considers herself a pacific islander, I...

Hahaha LOL. My friends are like. You're not Asian! You're Filipino! Haha it's quite funny. But, we are Asians!

@FilipinoCanadian Hahaha LOL. My friends are like. You're not Asian! You're Filipino! Haha it's quite funny. But, we are Asians!

(FilipinoCanadian(:): haha same w/ me, people are like your middle eastern and i'm like no i'm asian!