+483

When you're walking and you see a car coming down about half a block away and there's a stopsign, you intentionally slow down so the car doesn't have to wait for you, amirite?

tubbyturtle101s avatar
3 30
The voters have decided that tubbyturtle101 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's a relief I definitely thought I was the only one that did this

@tubbyturtle101 so did i ! so i decided to post it :)

It's really awkward to walk in front of cars when you're crossing at a crosswalk too because you know they're probably watching you

@yukiashi It's really awkward to walk in front of cars when you're crossing at a crosswalk too because you know they're...

lol yeah, and observing your every move.. i always get paranoid they're watching or something.. if you get there at the same time do you start to turn a different direction and when they go, turn around?

@tubbyturtle101 lol yeah, and observing your every move.. i always get paranoid they're watching or something.. if you get there at...

Yeah or I pretend that I got caught up doing something on my phone,or when me and my friend did internships and we had it the same class hour and we both had to cross the road different ways so we would sit and talk until no cars were coming

@yukiashi Yeah or I pretend that I got caught up doing something on my phone,or when me and my friend did internships and we...

lol just check the already read messages on your phone :) haha that is funny. i take it u r older than the random 15 or younger people meandering about? (hence the internship?) or am i wrong?

@yukiashi No I was on Facebook for a little bit

okay cuz i was totally just asking an honest question.

@tubbyturtle101 okay cuz i was totally just asking an honest question.

Yeah sorry, we can do internships for a grade, instead of a class we leave the campus for a class hour to be interns with a business of our choice

@tubbyturtle101 wow that'd be pretty cool. we didn't have those. it'd be great practice for the "real world"

Yeah I worked with a first grade teacher, sometimes the kids are super adorable but other times they can get a bit out of control

@yukiashi Yeah I worked with a first grade teacher, sometimes the kids are super adorable but other times they can get a bit...

yeah little kids are crazy. haha that's what i say about babies "they're cute.. until they start crying"

@tubbyturtle101 yeah little kids are crazy. haha that's what i say about babies "they're cute.. until they start crying"

Yeah I want one, but only for the happy times, I don't want to deal with all the other stuff

@tubbyturtle101 yeah like diapers:/

yeah that is why I would only babysit older kids

@yukiashi yeah that is why I would only babysit older kids

do you babysit? i don't have the patience :( they never listen.

@tubbyturtle101 do you babysit? i don't have the patience :( they never listen.

I babysat two little girls once for about a year, three times a week, they were the age of my two younger sisters which was around 9 and 10 years old so they would just hang out together and I would would make sure they didn't do anything dangerous

yeah. everyone can't wait when school's over, and then u never see anyone. it's a win lose situation

woah I thought I was the only one who did that :D

I don't get this post. How do stopsigns work in America? Are you saying both of you have a stopsign?

@Chromana I don't get this post. How do stopsigns work in America? Are you saying both of you have a stopsign?

hehe sorry. no. okay, i mean when you are walking down the sidewalk and you see a car coming up the sides to cross the street, you slow down to wait for them so you don't have to cross the street in front of them... ? does that help?

@Chromana But the car has to stop at the sign anyway...?

yeah,it does. i don't know. it can just be awkward crossing the street in front of someone, cuz you feel them like watching you, and it's like they want you to hurry up or something. _^