-55

Most people have lost their virginity by college, amirite?

Relationships
0 13
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Where's the "I generally don't think about the age people lose their virginity." option?

Average age is 16. People start college, generally, at 18.

So, definitely yes.

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +3Reply

ah, but does "by college" include "in college"...?

I don't know why people are voting down. In this generation, most people are 'doing it' at early ages.

ewwww so if the average age is sixteen then there are people younger than sixteen that do it and hats just sad, how would you feel if you married someone who's had sex with a bunch of people? then you would always think they were comparing you to others and might have std's yuck.

@ewwww so if the average age is sixteen then there are people younger than sixteen that do it and hats just sad, how...

They have tests for STDs you know... and when you love someone it doesn't matter how many people they've had sex with.

Edit: The captcha was "Marry me" O.o

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +6Reply
@SpearmintMilk They have tests for STDs you know... and when you love someone it doesn't matter how many people they've had sex...

AWWW, YOU JUST PROPOSED TO ANONYMOUS. That's so cute. I hope he/she says yes! I'm so excited for the wedding. Am I invited? CAN I BE THE FLOWER GIRL?!?

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +8Reply
@DanielJames AWWW, YOU JUST PROPOSED TO ANONYMOUS. That's so cute. I hope he/she says yes! I'm so excited for the wedding. Am I...

TOTES!!1! but that's if they get tested for stds and don't have any! sif I'd marry a dirty slut ewwww.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +3Reply

People can always lie about the tests... and that's kinda like saying, "If you love something enough (at a store) you'd buy it, even if it's worn out...." Why would you spend so much money on something old, when you can buy a new one for the same price?

@KickAss People can always lie about the tests... and that's kinda like saying, "If you love something enough (at a store)...

Not if you're smart and go to the doctors with them, or get a copy of the results. I don't think you can really compare humans and their relationships to things you buy at the store... In my particular circumstance my boyfriend has had sex with a lot of girls, but he is 100% committed to me our relationship and our future, we've been living together for over a year. Why should I judge him on his past? I'm not going to turn down the love of my life and all the great things we have because he's had sex with other people, it doesn't make him a bad person he's not "worn out".

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +2Reply
@SpearmintMilk Not if you're smart and go to the doctors with them, or get a copy of the results. I don't think you can really...

What's that saying about a zebra not changing it's stripes? I didn't say it makes you a bad person and I was talking about girls being worn out, it's a double standard for guys.... Anywho, how do you know he's dedicated to you? He's obviously been "dedicated" to a lot of girls before, seems to me the only person he's "dedicated" to is himself. And I may be wrong here, so if I am tell me after you spend the rest of your lives together happily!

@KickAss What's that saying about a zebra not changing it's stripes? I didn't say it makes you a bad person and I was...

Eh I don't agree with the double standard, I'm not one to sleep with a bunch of random people but I'm not going to judge a girl if she does. Well the only other long term relationship he was in the girl dumped him because "God told her" to for serious : / And no he's not only dedicated to himself, you have no reason to say that. I know he's dedicated to me because I spend every day with him... I can not even begin to list the things he does to make me feel special, safe and protected, he treats me with the up most respect and does his equal share of housework, he is intelligent and loving and is far from being self centred, my family loves him and his loves me. We're defiantly happy together. It's not like every time he had sex a part of his soul died :P

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +1Reply