+1,105

3 years ago, the Chinese calendar was the year of the cow....Mad Cow disease was rampant. 2 years ago, the Chinese calendar was the year of the bird.... Avian flu was rampant. This year, the Chinese calendar is the year of the pig . . . Swine flu is rampant. Next year is the year of the cock . . . .guys should be worried, amirite?

sillyasianyoucantflys avatar
66 29
The voters have decided that sillyasianyoucantfly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Err, it's no longer the year of the boar. That was like 3 years ago..
And in what universe does cock come after boar?
But it would've been an awesome post if you got your facts right :)

There is no year of the bird.

For your lying, I negged yo ass.

This post is a falsity! How uncooth of them! I'm switching mine vote!

And 2012 is the year of the dragon, be afraid. Jk we all know 2012's the zombie apocalypse.

Uh In ur imaginary world? Then ur post is completely pointless

Not true...stop making facts up. Would have been cool if true, though. Really cool.

the bird doesn't come every three years... and that's assuming by bird you mean rooster... but thats also just one of the things you screwed up...

Way to both steal this from MLIA and get all the facts wrong.

Wow. I thought this was kinda cool until I realized how wrong it is. Haha people are so willing to get a laugh that they enjoy messing up all the facts. Year of the bird and the rooster? You're kidding me.

Uh, no. 2007 was the year of the boar, not 2009/2010.

Silly white person, the year of the bird doesn't exist.;)

@Silly white person, the year of the bird doesn't exist.;)

im not white. im asian. lol and i made the post because i thought it was pretty funny, i donts cares about the years xD no offense :P

No. We all know that the black plague was a cover up for the zombie apocolipce. We still have a decade or two before we have to worry about another.

hows it the year of the cock ?
but this is funny. LOL

who really cares if the years are right? if you're chinese, go ahead and take it offensive. if your not, stop worrying about the china years! this post is funny, that's all that matters. How often are amirite posts 100% true anyway?

@ToriAnn who really cares if the years are right? if you're chinese, go ahead and take it offensive. if your not, stop...

Okay dude, I already explained why people are getting all worked up about this being wrong way up there.. ^^
And I am Chinese, so should I stop worrying about your silly American (or wherever you may be from) years?

I love how everyone's bent on being so "right." I liked the post.

@TicTacAddict I love how everyone's bent on being so "right." I liked the post.

I liked the post too, in fact, I favorited it.
But it's got the years mixed up. It's pretty much saying this:
3 years ago was 2009
2 years ago was 2005
This year is 2007
Next year is 2005 again
So... yeah.

who cares? in my imaginary land, yes there is.