+957

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn’t work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ’s. We just figured it out. Today’s kids are soft. amirite?

deathcabforkaydees avatar
28 22
The voters have decided that deathcabforkaydee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh shut up about reposts and and word of mouth and just enjoy the post!

Actually, there was a warning on the back of the cartridge that said not to blow on it. I guess nobody else bothered to read it though...

Koalasas avatar Koalasa Yeah You Are +4Reply

It's weird how some people still have Nintendo's that work perfectly fine after ten years, but yet the x-box 360 is a new advanced game system, but usually breaks within a year or two.

Peppergirl14s avatar Peppergirl14 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Peppergirl14 It's weird how some people still have Nintendo's that work perfectly fine after ten years, but yet the x-box 360 is...

the 360 was rushed thats why, actually new game systems are produced more than opposed to the days of the n64 or nes etc. because more people play and that just increases the chance for failure and such

It was obviously word of mouth.....you really think EVERYONE just knew that blowing on an over heated cartridge would help.....

dont blame the kids, blame the people who raised them

CLASSIC GAMES FTW oh and the best thing about cartridges is that you can save wherever the fuck you want

And now we have xbox's where the consoles don't work either O.o

I just knew how to do it because that's what my brother did...

Inu_chans avatar Inu_chan Yeah You Are +2Reply

and australia

@and australia

I was just coming in here to yell at op for forgetting the other young nintendo lovers

haha i still have to do that sometimes to my super nintendo

Haha. I remember that.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are 0Reply

http://www.amirite.net/index.ph...+kids+are+soft

there are FOUR others, come on!

Any pussy who sits inside and sits on his fat ass playing video games is "soft"

@Any pussy who sits inside and sits on his fat ass playing video games is "soft"

Not all people who play video games 24/7 are fatasses, Anon. My little brother plays them ALL the time, and hes a toothpick.

CforChristinas avatar CforChristina Yeah You Are 0Reply

Also here, in dominican republic

repost. of me.

@jordanhefner repost. of me.

Yea because you were the first person in the world to have thought of it ...

REPOST! SERIOUSLY! check before you post!!!!!!!!!!!