+2,259

It's weird how people call guys who are cheerleaders gay, but guys who play football are considered manly, when you play football what do you do? wrestle with sweaty guys in public, and in cheerleading? actual contact with a girl and plus show a little school spirt amirite?

Iamonlymes avatar
47 193
The voters have decided that Iamonlyme is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i've convinced guys to try out for our school's cheerleading team with this argument.. i told them they can touch my butt if they want to.. when we're in a stunt, of course.
heh. :)

@Pot_head i've convinced guys to try out for our school's cheerleading team with this argument.. i told them they can touch...

holy fuck. what up with people calling you a slut? and then yelling out you for standing up for yourself? really people? yeah, you know what, have people who don't even know you call you names for no good reason, and then DON'T stand up for yourself. because anyone would do that. people need to stop being such douche bags.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +3Reply
@rowanne holy fuck. what up with people calling you a slut? and then yelling out you for standing up for yourself? really...

yeah, and then he comments on my looks like that has to do with anything. -___- thank you. :)

if you told me i could touch your butt during stunts, that would make me want to not sign up even more.

@if you told me i could touch your butt during stunts, that would make me want to not sign up even more.

-not offended, seeing as to how not only are you too cowardly to show your name, but you don't know me whatsoever.-

@Pot_head obviously, you're one of the gay football players.

Wow. Aren't you arrogant? If someone doesn't find you attractive, you lash out like that? Maybe you are a skank.
I read the first comment, and I thought, Haha! That's funny! She seems okay! [considering most cheerleaders I know are jerks], and then I continued reading.
Geez.

@Pot_head i'm sorry i don't like being called a slut..

dont say stuff like, how you tell guys they can touch your butt, and maybe people wouldnt call you a slut. Its not that hard...

@dont say stuff like, how you tell guys they can touch your butt, and maybe people wouldnt call you a slut. Its not...

i said "in a stunt." some stunts require butt-touching. some coaches/schools/people take the butt touching way out of hand, and limits the stunts or lifts a team can do.
thanks for taking my comment way too seriously.

@Pot_head i said "in a stunt." some stunts require butt-touching. some coaches/schools/people take the butt touching way out...

my bad, im sorry that when you go up to a guy and say "if you join cheerleading, you can touch my butt in stunts" it makes you sound like a slut.

@my bad, im sorry that when you go up to a guy and say "if you join cheerleading, you can touch my butt in stunts"...

that wasn't all i said. i wasn't about to type a whole conversation as a comment because i wanted people to take it lightly, not freak out over nothing.

@Pot_head that wasn't all i said. i wasn't about to type a whole conversation as a comment because i wanted people to take it...

i think everyone would have prefered you just said nothing at all, i really couldnt care less, but i just enjoy commenting on stupid comments.

As Anonymous said, you could have just ignored it.
And NO ONE does. But it's not a big deal.

@Katffro As Anonymous said, you could have just ignored it. And NO ONE does. But it's not a big deal.

@524191 (Katffro): i'm sure if someone was bashing your looks &/or morals, then you would want to try to clarify yourself aswell.

obviously, i just prefer pretty, or at least cute girls.

@obviously, i just prefer pretty, or at least cute girls.

you can't see half of my face? whatever, i have a boyfriend, i don't need your approval.

@i bet hes ugly too.

And I bet your an overweight jackass who can't get laid by a real slut. Leave the rude comments for when YOU show your face and get an account, then you can call people a slut.
This girl is cute and very pretty and her boyfriend is lucky. :) Besides, I wish I didn't have a fear of being thrown in the air to do cheerleading like her.

@And I bet your an overweight jackass who can't get laid by a real slut. Leave the rude comments for when YOU show...

You can't even tell anything from her picture, dumb ass, yet you compliment her and don't even know her.

i bet im an average weight, person. of course ive never been laid by a real slut, i wouldnt want to get laid by a slut, i would rather have sex with a girl i love, and care about.

@SirCheekyBastard slut....

it's not slutty. i want a guy cheerleader to pick me up. guys generally have bigger muscles, so they could much more easily pick me up. so better stunts. and the guys i told that, i was just joking around with anyway. they ended up being on the team and really enjoying it and only one of them had the courage to touch my butt. and i smacked him. so maybe you shouldn't make assumptions. that would be nice. :)

But who gets the girls? The football players

@CapedCrusader But who gets the girls? The football players

but who gets to touch the girls when they are going out with football players?

You don't wrestle sweating guys you tackle the shit out of them . Besides what looks more manly, a guy knocking the shit out of someone then chest bumping his teammate, or a guy in a skirt shouting "B L U E GOOOOOO BLUEEE "

@nickelxeye You don't wrestle sweating guys you tackle the shit out of them . Besides what looks more manly, a guy knocking the...

i don't think chest bumping is manly. it's looks ridiculous when guys do it. i just had to add that. also, i can't believe that nobody has brought up the very sport of wrestling. c'mon, that's where i'd be if i were a gay high school boy. right? :P

@lovely i don't think chest bumping is manly. it's looks ridiculous when guys do it. i just had to add that. also, i can't...

Oh but have you seen how tight wrestling uniforms are? I mean, if a guy got turned on while wrestling, everyone would know. I feel like this would be a problem if it happened a lot . . .

@Oh but have you seen how tight wrestling uniforms are? I mean, if a guy got turned on while wrestling, everyone...

lol they look tight but they are comfortable. I've never seen someone get a boner yet, and I hope i never get one during a match.. that would ruin me

@nickelxeye wrestling is the funnest sport lol

well why dont you stop watching it, and do your school work. Funnest, is not a word.

@well why dont you stop watching it, and do your school work. Funnest, is not a word.

actually funnest was added to the dictionary. So was funner. Just saying.

oh, guy cheerleaders wear skirts? i must not have gotten the memo. at my school, they wear pants. i should tell the cheer coach that we're behind on the times.

campykelseys avatar campykelsey Yeah You Are 0Reply
@campykelsey oh, guy cheerleaders wear skirts? i must not have gotten the memo. at my school, they wear pants. i should tell...

'YEAH! the point is we're going to group a shit-ton of people together and make fun of their sexuality! you know why?! because we're so insecure about ours, we're going to question others' to make ourselves feel better, yayyy!' nothing's the point; there are no facts, you're just acting like a judgmental prick. (@nickelxeye)

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are 0Reply
@rowanne 'YEAH! the point is we're going to group a shit-ton of people together and make fun of their sexuality! you know...

The point is that Football is manlier than cheer leading. I'm sorry that you are too dumb to realize that and resort to accusing me of being insecure, yet you know nothing about me. I just happen to enjoy other people's embarrassment. Fuck off.

@nickelxeye The point is that Football is manlier than cheer leading. I'm sorry that you are too dumb to realize that and...

'manlier' is an opinion though. for instance, i feel if a guy does cheer leading he is manlier than one who does the typical sports because he doesn't care what people think; he isn't afraid to be himself and do what he loves without worry of his sexuality being questioned because he's comfortable with it. people who make fun of that are just insecure themselves. and you made fun of that. you=insecure/judgmental/ignorant.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +2Reply
@nickelxeye Well, both of our definitions of manly are on different levels. No one likes hypocrites.

very true- i shall respect your opinion because you respected mine. thank you.

You guys tackle eachother on the ground, and touch each others asses. Plus, the guys in cheerleading wear pants, and get to touch girls asses. And looks up their skirt, and no.. Guy cheerleaders get the girls.

@You guys tackle eachother on the ground, and touch each others asses. Plus, the guys in cheerleading wear pants...

Guy cheerleaders don't get the girls, they just become "OMMG bffs for lifee" with them... and guys on a football team do that very rarely.

@nickelxeye Guy cheerleaders don't get the girls, they just become "OMMG bffs for lifee" with them... and guys on a football...

The gay cheerleaders sure, but the straight ones get the girls. It's natural because you develop a strong trust with those guys, they have to catch you and stuff. The football players are too busy trying to be jocks to worry about getting a good girl.

I know SEVEN football players that are gay, and alot of my friends who are cheerleaders date the male cheerleaders. I only met one gay male cheerleader and he was kicked off the team for grabbing another male cheerleaders ass.

@nickelxeye Lol you are from one fucked up place

Surprisingly, it's a hick town too. Cowboy hats, horses, cowboy drawls and rodeo stars.
I miss the city.

People are only going to think if you're a male cheerleader 1. Gay or 2. A pervert

Wow, it was incredibly entertaining reading all these comments XD

But who's CHEERING for those sweaty guys wrestling on the field. Exactly.

Man cheerleaders are beastly at tumbling and more atheletic,u cant be a fat man cheerleader ,but u can be a fat Football player

This is what you get from a website dominated by women....

CapedCrusader is right, but it's always nice to see straight guys who aren't insecure try out new things and show school spirit.

I don't think guy cheerleaders are gay - I think they got courage AND talent to actually try out and make it!

-xoxo

I respect guys that cheerlead, but I think cheerleading is kind of pointless at games. Competition cheerleading is one thing. You have stunts and gymnastics and such, but at a game, you don't do much. My friends who were on the squad even said that.

Nah. Change male cheerleader to a male dancer or something and that fits better.

In this post: Women provoking perverts. "Male cheerleaders get to touch girl's butts and look up their skirts", I didn't realize that was generally accepted by women...

football= guys in tights jumping on each other
male cheerleading= guys touching girls ass's

hmm who seems manlier to you?

besides male cheerleaders are HAWT!

@Bethanytheravenclaw football= guys in tights jumping on each other male cheerleading= guys touching girls ass's hmm who seems...

yes. and when the guys on the football team finish the game, what do they do? fuck the girls at the after party.
what do the cheerleaders do? go and play with their other gay friends.

Like I said above, I'm pretty sure this post is talking about high school. So, not once, have I seen a cheerleader touch another cheerleader's butt. Guy or girl. There's tumbling, cheers and stunts. No groping involved. Don't romanticize cheerleading to overcompensate for society frowning upon it.

Your ignorance is appalling. Sure we wear tight pants to keep our pads close to our body to we don't die. Oh wait, is there danger on the field that could kill or severely injure us? Yes. Male cheerleaders are the pussies too scared to get on the field and that don't want to do all that hard work. I do have to say that they have spirit, though.

@DontJudge Your ignorance is appalling. Sure we wear tight pants to keep our pads close to our body to we don't die. Oh wait...

ha haa.. I was watching the discovery channel one day and it was about cheerleading and football.
they did a test to see which one is a more dangerous sport. and guess which one is more dangerous. Cheerleading.
And They have the harder job trying to make sure that the girl doesnt kill half her body by slightly messing up the way they throw/catch her.

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are +2Reply
@DontJudge Do you play rugby?

Nope, but I've seen all three sports (cheerleading, football, and rugby) and known people to do them. I'm a black belt, I went with martial arts.

@Canadian_Ninja ha haa.. I was watching the discovery channel one day and it was about cheerleading and football. they did a test...

I looked this up and cheerleading is dangerous. But nowhere close to as dangerous as football. This sounded interesting so I Googled it and found a site that said there were 67 fatal or severe injuries from cheerleading in highschools from 1982 to 2007. HOWEVER, there were 635 severe highschool football injuries in that time span. There were 400,000 participants for cheerleading and 1.5 million for football. Even if you multiply 67 by 4 to compensate for fewer people, its still well below even half of the fatal or severe injury count for football players.

everyone has forgotten to mention the fact that in football, what happens after most plays? They smack eachothers asses. And what happens when they are trying to pump eachother up? Again, they smack eachothers asses. AND all this ass smacking is occuring while wearing spandex pants. Enough said.

@everyone has forgotten to mention the fact that in football, what happens after most plays? They smack eachothers...

When you try to encourage somebody during a game, you smack the shit out of their heads and you talk shit to the other team. Duhh.

I don't know what hick town your from, but when a football player tries to motivate another, he pats him on the shoulder.

Male cheerleaders have to be in great shape. They've probably got great dance moves and know gymnastics. And the fact that they had the courage to do something that challenges societal norms and breaks gender stereotypes is very attractive. Most girls prefer guys with unique personalities and mettle as opposed to guys who just do what's expected of them.

Wtf this was an anon post with over 2k earlier wtf

Put a male cheerleader in pads and throw him out on the field. Yeah, suddenly not so athletic...football takes guts, its not as easy as everyone thinks

@the_fresh_prince Put a male cheerleader in pads and throw him out on the field. Yeah, suddenly not so athletic...football takes...

finally, someone who actually knows what they are talking about :) If you play football you have to be in top physical condition.

@finally, someone who actually knows what they are talking about :) If you play football you have to be in top...

No you have to know how to play. Let's see a football player compete in an actual cheerleading competition. I doubt they'd get all the flips and gymnastics as easily as a male cheerleader would pick up runningback. Male cheerleaders obviously couldn't play defence, but no coach would be stupid enough to put that kind of person in that spot.

@No you have to know how to play. Let's see a football player compete in an actual cheerleading competition. I doubt...

Why would you compare the skill aspect of any two sports? They cannot be compared. Sure, cheerleading is hard to do. Football takes a different set of skills though. And football is more complex than you give it credit for.

your pretty dumb, lol. you can't "pick up running back". being a running back is probably one of the hardest positions to play. You have to be able to predict where the defense will be, read blocks, have explosive acceleration and speed, and be able to take tons of hits per game. you wouldn't know that though....

@pot_head Not to be too mean, but I probably wouldn't want to touch your butt either; from the size of your scary-skinny arm, you don't actually have one. Flat bony ass is meh.

If football players actually got as much sex as they say they do. they'd have no time to actually tell the story. I don't think for one second that any of the guys on the football team at my school are NOT virgins because they're all unintelligent pigs and I'm pretty sure most girls go for guys who have something in their skull besides porno tapes. Theres only one male cheerleader at my school and he is "straight." seriously, we've all been waiting for him to come out since the second grade.

Probably been said already, but football players get laid, whereas male cheerleaders get mocked.

6od... nobody took the time to point out that cheerleading and football are to COMPLETELY different sports! it's like saying that a jazz musician is terrible because you are a rap and the music is different. i'd like to see a jazz musician rap, and i'd like to see a rapper do an improvised solo on the bass. they are both play music, but it's not the same! and why does everything have to be gender biased? when a girl does an office job, which used to be something only men did, do you automatically assume she's a lesbian? no! so just stop arguing about which sport is better, and stop trying to figure out who's gay, because belive it or not, people don't always fall into sterotypes gasp

The two males that we have on our team are not fat, have great muscles, great balance and have dated nearly every girl on the team.
Sure, they can't exactly seem "MANLY MAN" right at the beginning, but once they become friends with the girls of the team, they'll score. :P

I've actually seen a cheerleader break up with a football player because he was making fun of her best friend (aka, the male cheerleader).

The only guy cheerleader I know is one of the most aggressive and passionate players on the rugby team, so no I think calling him a gay pansy is inaccurate.

you gotta respect male cheerleders. they get to lift beautiful girls and call it a sport!

wasnt a post exactly like this the post of the day like, an hour ago?

same with ballet!!!

Yeahh. Football is really complex, only fully understood by players, coaches, and football buffs. If you knew anything about blocking schemes, running paths, reciever routs, timing, defensive zones, linebacker reads, lineman twists, stunts, etc...nevermind, these chicks will never understand. :) but I will admit there are a few chicks out there that love football as much as guys.

Lol. Love how the poster is some skinny 16 year old highschooler. Can you tell me one thing about football? Let's see a male cheerleader tackle darren sproles, Adrian Peterson, or shoot, I bet a male cheerleader couldn't even tackle ricky williams!

@VnecksForever Lol. Love how the poster is some skinny 16 year old highschooler. Can you tell me one thing about football? Let's...

i bet a football player couldn't pick up a girl with one hand, balance her, and do various flips and stunts. BOTH sports take tremendous skill when done right, the skill required is just very different.

It's encouraging to know that the moderators are ready to award the proper credit to the proper, original posts (the post that started off as Post of the Day was actually a repeat, so the moderators changed it to the original). Nice one guys. :D

actually football is a more manly sport have you ever seen a girl play tackle football

birthdayboy7s avatar birthdayboy7 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@birthdayboy7 actually football is a more manly sport have you ever seen a girl play tackle football

you're really dumb. I'm pretty sure if you read comments there was a girl who said she played football.

I also play football, so check your facts before you go saying "have you ever seen a girl play tackle football".
Well yes, I actually have, I see them all the time.

@you're really dumb. I'm pretty sure if you read comments there was a girl who said she played football. I also...

A girl played on my football team. She finally got to play once, and there are no words to describe how horrible she is.

@nickelxeye Most likely

That's bullshit...

@twisted_memories That's bullshit...

Notice how I said most likely so it isn't sexist :)

@nickelxeye Notice how I said most likely so it isn't sexist :)

It's stereotypical, and stereotypes are stupid.

@nickelxeye But stereotypes were made for a reason.

You're right, stereotypes ARE made for a reason. And from what I've read from you and the other people on this site I can divulge that you and all football players are giant douchebags.

@You're right, stereotypes ARE made for a reason. And from what I've read from you and the other people on this site...

Go ahead and stereotype what you want. I don't get offended by ignorant people. Besides, I'm not a football player, I just like the sport.

@527080

I play another sport?

Yeah, but they're inaccurate. You wanna fight and say that it's ok to stereotype? Go ahead, but a lot of black people, Jewish people, women, gay men, etc. are gunna fight right back. There is nothing ok with stereotyping. Often times, stereotypes are based on nothing. Sometimes they really aren't made for a reason.

you worded this weird.

What seems more manly hitting guys or cheering for guys

@What seems more manly hitting guys or cheering for guys

Correct grammar is more manly than both of those combined.

I'm a girl, and I agree with this post. I'd much rather date a male cheerleader than a football player. When I think of them in my mind I picture a male cheerleader all skinny and good looking, but I picture a football player as some sweaty fat dude. Yes. Enough said.

@I'm a girl, and I agree with this post. I'd much rather date a male cheerleader than a football player. When I...

It is ignorant to say that football players are fat. Less than half actually are. The only people on the team that can get away with being fat are the offensive linemen. Everyone else has to be a lean, mean fighting machine.

Repost!!!! I've heard this sOooOo many times!

Football: tough competition against another team.
Cheerleading: yell, jump, dance, smile like a gayass, jump, yell, lol, just like girls.

Of course you'll have contact with girls. You ARE one when you're cheerleading.

@twisted_memories Go watch competitive cheerleading and rethink the stereotype you've just stated.

Ok I searched it: http://www.youtube.com/results?...g&aq=fcked in Florida: all girls
First five suggested vids (ignored first because it's not a competition), and it's all girls. I give up lol.

Sorry, I take my stereotype back - it is tough competition..but it's just hard not to be sexist here. It's like treating guys putting on make up on a daily basis as a normal thing.

@deluna Ok I searched it: http://www.youtube.com/results?...g&aq=fcked in Florida:...

Uhm, pretty much every time you see a guy on TV, he's wearing makeup. It IS a normal thing.

@twisted_memories Uhm, pretty much every time you see a guy on TV, he's wearing makeup. It IS a normal thing.

I meant during their daily lives if they aren't on TV or isn't part of their work requirement. I think you get what I mean, so don't nitpick on my words.
I would feel that there's a problem if one of my guy friends tells me he spends time on make up every morning before work, the same way as if one of them tells me he's a committed cheerleader.

@deluna I meant during their daily lives if they aren't on TV or isn't part of their work requirement. I think you get what...

Lots of guys wear eyeliner. In fact, there's a whole makeup line for men (mainly targeting emo/punk rock/etc. men).

I don't see why. Cheerleading is a legitimate sport and it's not easy. If your friend wanted to compete in the Olympics for gymnastics, would you care? It's very similar. I think that as a friend, you would want to support your friend.

@twisted_memories Lots of guys wear eyeliner. In fact, there's a whole makeup line for men (mainly targeting emo/punk rock/etc. men)...

You are very open-minded. I admit I'm not. I also think we think differently because of the place and culture we grew up in.

The last time I saw a guy wearing make up on the streets was maybe a month ago here. That's surely not 'a lot'. I would not view that as a normal thing, but as an action of somebody who simply wants to gain attention, or an action of a guy who wants to live a girl's lifestyle for whatever reason.
Same as cheerleading. I never said it wasn't intense nor serious. But it just isn't a single bit "manly" to me. Gymnastics, ice-skating, ballet, etc. all are okay. Just not cheerleading somehow. Blame the media for infusing this stereotype on me lol

delunas avatar deluna No Way -1Reply
@deluna You are very open-minded. I admit I'm not. I also think we think differently because of the place and culture we...

I grew up in an incredibly close minded place. I now live in a very "trendy" area of my city. I've got tattoos and piercings, all very tactful. I've always been open minded, but I don't think it's because of my culture I grew up with. I see guys with makeup all the time, so I guess it's normal to me.

I think you should at least try to be open minded. Maybe look into what cheerleading really involves? Though you can't be too terribly close minded given that you think ice-skating and ballet are ok. So good for you, you're above many others!

In reality, Cheerleading is more dangerous than Football. I mean Football: You run through a bunch of big [sometimes] macho guys to put a ball into each others goal. And you get tackled alot.-Sounds Dangerous.
Cheerleading: Two or three guys throw a girl into the air to perform a trick. But, if not thrown right, the girl could end up breaking some or all of her bones or possibly even be paralyzed from the neck down.
-Sounds even more dangerous.
So, to me, Cheerleading sound like the more manly sport.

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are 0Reply
@football players can break alot of bones and be paralyzed too :P

And throwing someone into the air is so safe... Cheerleaders break bones and can die doing what they do. I don't think either sport is more dangerous. But, football players do get a lot of protective gear.

There are a million freaking posts JUST LIKE THIS.

Fucking hell.. This is not football anyway. What you call 'soccer' is football. Hence kicking the ball with your FOOT. Jeez..

That point besides, this is really a stupid argument. Everyone sounds gay when they say another person isn't gay. Gah.

@522786

Go fall down a well and never come back.

Yah, especially since cheerleading is really a hard sport and takes a lot of training to be good.
Not only do you need strength, flexibility, ability to dance and the ability to do flips, they have their flyers feet step on their face or break a finger but all while keeping a smile and being humble in front of a bunch of stiff judges.
In football they have to run down a field, catch, throw and tackle.
Cheerleaders don't have a season; they train all year for 3 minutes of being judged by people who are just praying they drop their flyer. I think it takes more than a man to be a cheerleader.
(this has no disrespect to football, but just saying, anyone who disses cheerleading is wrong)

I believe what you just described as "football" was wrestling.

And using cheerleading to have contact with a girl is not only desperate, but really weird. You should want to be a male cheerleader, just because you like it... not to have contact with a woman.

Football, nor cheerleading, in my opinion, should get you girls. Your personality and the way you are gets you girls.

A male cheerleader and a football player could have the same exact personality. If the girl likes the guy for his personality, she likes the guy for his personality. Not because of the fact that he plays football or is a male cheerleader.

Our world is so materialistic and stereotypical, that we don't understand the real world.

Oh! It's A MAJOR REPEAT. I JUST saw this last night. I was wondering this because the end was worded differently. And the first comment was different.

ok i had this as a favorite but im soooooo sick of getting notified about comments anyone can be gay if they want leave the gays alone they never did anything wrong to anybody... so grow up so what a guy likes a guy. but just cuz a girl plays on a football team (and yes it happens my friend is on a team with a girl) doesn't make her a lesbian so whats any different with a guy cheerleader personally i think they're great and you can really trust them with anything... they got talent too so just leave them alone!

I love how my posts bring up these long conversations. :P

Iamonlymes avatar Iamonlyme Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh, actually, they wrestle with sweaty guys in public IN TIGHTS. Yup. Nothing says manly like dick contact between some thin nylon.

@ThisChick Oh, actually, they wrestle with sweaty guys in public IN TIGHTS. Yup. Nothing says manly like dick contact between...

wtf? Football players dont make contact with each other around that area, if they did, theres a ton of pads and stuff in between, and in cheerleading, they dont wear tights and they dont wrestle. You are so dumb, you are really dumb, for real.

You've obviously never paid attention to a football game. You're describing wrestling, not football.

with the amount of people on our highschool team for football half of them never even get to play. and im not saying EVERY guy is, but most of them join just to look manly even if they never even play and is truthfully not a good athlete. its pretty stupid. and the person who said girls know nothing about football is very wrong. my best friend loves football and she knows everything about it. im sure theres lot of other girls like her too.

kellbellss avatar kellbells Yeah You Are -1Reply

Pot head is a pot head.

Why does everyone say football players have no personality? That's retarded. The people saying that are probably the weird antisocial people in high school because they weren't part of the cool crowd. But I'm sure they wouldn't know about. Their personalities because they never took the time to actually get to know them

no guy should have that much pep and spirit

LOL at that brave knight person

They're BOTH gay, problem solved!

Umm, I've done some cheer there is nothing gay with that, I was begged to come because I can do some tumbling and partner stunts >.>(our cheer team sucks) I still help them out once in a while but the gay thing is MOSTLY true because before i joined there was no guy then 11 seniors came now the seniors are gone and two gay guys joined >.>

ChosenToLeads avatar ChosenToLead Yeah You Are -2Reply

Pretty much all the school spirit is FOR the football team anyway, so you can't really say cheerleaders contribute more than the players themselves.

itt: chicks that are tarded, intelligent women, and guys trying and failing to prove their point

girl know shit all about football. they are clueless about everything that involves the game. They don't know about how many plays have to be known by the players or how exhausting a sport it can be. they only see it from their point-of-view, which is not one that is informed enough to make a non-bias opinion.

@girl know shit all about football. they are clueless about everything that involves the game. They don't know about...

woooahh there! how do you know that girls dont know anything about football? sure a lot probobly dont but theres tons out there that know as much as the player so there enough said

Male cheerleaders are FUCKING GAY... And more to the point...

Completely and utterly useless.

If I was say, a runningback, and wanted a quick shot of motivation, the last thing that'd help is some fairyboy prancing around yelling "goooo team!". Male cheerleaders do nothing to motivate anybody. They should be banned.

Cheers,
8rave and Vigilant Knight

@Male cheerleaders are FUCKING GAY... And more to the point... Completely and utterly useless. If I was say, a...

(BraveAndVigilantK...): Have you ever seen cheer competitions? Without the males the girls would never be able to do the crazy flips and stuff.

Cheering (the real thing) is a very tough sport.

(BraveAndVigilantK...): That just shows you're a sexist prick. Cheerleaders are there to demonstrate to the team that they've got the school's support, and they motivate the audience to cheer and encourage the team (hence why they're called CHEERleaders). They aren't there to just feed your machismo by making you feel as though those girls are interested in you romantically.

(BraveAndVigilantK...): You are neither brave, nor vigilant with words like those. You are an insult to knights.