+647

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them, amirite?

Pedo_Cats avatar
13 18
The voters have decided that Pedo_Cat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I support our troops, I just don't support the fight they're in. They should be home with their families.

It is pretty pathetic that people openly admit that they don't support our troops. They are here to defend our freedom. They didn't choose for us to go to war. It is not there fault. People need to be proud of the soldiers. And if you are not grateful and appreciative of what they do and what they stand for and represent, then maybe you should think about where this country would be without them.

straight up. well said.

*I don't get this, can somebody explain this to me?

@Leaaahxx *I don't get this, can somebody explain this to me?

It means that if you aren't willing to support the troops, you should be the one fighting because we don't need that type of attitude in our country.

@kellynkickbutt_x It means that if you aren't willing to support the troops, you should be the one fighting because we don't need...

Oh thank you! I kind of thought that was what it meant, but I just wanted to be sure. And I completely agree, too.

Ok listen up, the only reason were in iraq is because of the oil. The terrorist attacks were carried out by al queda or however you spell it who were based in afganistan. So if the terrorists in afganistan were the ones that attacked us why are we in iraq? Haha its all about the dough and thats all that hick geprge bush cared about. Have a nice day.

I don't support your troops.You people need to remember that this site isn't filled only with americans.

And yes thank you i'll gladly stand on the side telling you the war is pointless.

@guci I don't support your troops.You people need to remember that this site isn't filled only with americans. And yes...

I am American and mean american troops. Also, the war was in no way pointless. If you think that you are an idiot.

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Pedo_Cat I am American and mean american troops. Also, the war was in no way pointless. If you think that you are an idiot.

Of course you would think that.God forbid you'd take in consideration that somebody other than you or the american people is right.

Americans are not the only ones in this war, other countries are to, such a the UK.

And i respect foreigner leaders, so why can't you respect mine?@263493 (guci):

@263696

I'm American, meaning about American troops. And btw, the war is not pointless.

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +1Reply

By the way, hasn't this post been done like 11 times already?

America thinks they have to rule the world and save everyone, but you and your troops ar not that awesome

@tessck America thinks they have to rule the world and save everyone, but you and your troops ar not that awesome

if we didnt save them then people would still be dying horrible deaths at the foot of a horrible leader so shut up

@if we didnt save them then people would still be dying horrible deaths at the foot of a horrible leader so shut up

"Yeah, and now instead of them dying by their rulers they can die by the command of our leader"...Is what you are saying.

Well... I am pretty sure that the reason America is in its current situation is because about 8.5 almost 9 years ago we were victims of a terrorist attack and we are still fighting that battle... and how horrible of us to try to make others lives better.
You are right we are a horrible country..
and in case you couldn't tell that was sarcasm.