+189

Vegetarians should have more food choices, amirite?

1 23

I'm talking about restraunts and fastfood places.

@I'm talking about restraunts and fastfood places.

You obviously haven't looked hard enough.
I don't think I've been to a single restaurant where there hasn't been a vegetarian option...

@Katffro You obviously haven't looked hard enough. I don't think I've been to a single restaurant where there hasn't been a...

Often what seems like a vegetarian/vegan option, isn't. Like veggie burgers are often fried in the same pan that regular burgers are or tomato soup has chicken stock in it.

@Often what seems like a vegetarian/vegan option, isn't. Like veggie burgers are often fried in the same pan that...

I believe they're supposed to clean everything before they cook a vegetarian meal, or just have cooking supplies dedicated to vegetarian meals.

I disagree. Unless of course you count mozzarella sticks or french fries, which I don't because while it's vegetarian, it's not really a meal. It's really hard to find a real vegetarian option.

You already made your choice. That is, you decided to limit your choices.

They have more than people think.

I agree. I wish all fast food carried Morningstar burgers. My life would be complete.

What are you talking about?? I'm a VEGAN and I have more than enough food choices.

Sometimes you just have to look closely. Like at a lot of restaurants, under the "burgers" section theyll have a thing that says "black bean burgers available on request." also a lot of newer places like Qdoba, Noodles and Company, etc have vegetarian or vegan oprions. In some countries, McD's has veggie burgers and veggie wraps. In the US, Burger King and Harvey's have veggie burgers. Just saying :)
But I agree, I hate the places where all they have is meat so I just have to order fries. Blah

Julesybellss avatar Julesybells Yeah You Are +2Reply

More choices? Hmmm Like meat?

lolwut smilie
Okay, let's magically poof some new food into existence for your convenience.

(I know what you mean, I'm being sarcastic.)

1. Vegetarians are limiting themselves, it's their choice to not eat the available food.

2. A lot of grocery stores and fast food places carry vegetarian and even vegan food, if someone still won't eat that food then they're just being difficult.

They would have more options if they weren't a vegetarian

@usedtobeasweetheart They would have more options if they weren't a vegetarian

I wish I didn't have to be vegetarian. But for some people, including myself, they can't eat meat for health reasons. So it would be awesome if more vegetarian options were provided, besides one little thing on the menu. I mean, what if you dont feel like a veggie burger or salad that day?

makeup_nerds avatar makeup_nerd Yeah You Are +2Reply

They HAD a choice. They chose to go without eating delicious meat. Oh well, more for me.

@Andromeda, you aren't funny.

(TeaBagger.): I wasn't trying to be funny. I was just stating my opinion, have a problem with it?

Anonymous