-362

"I'm a woman, I believe that men and women are equals, and deserve equal rights, but when times become difficult, I will immediately break down", amirite?

2 9
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't understand what breaking down during tough times has to do with equal rights.

@Supper4dinner I don't understand what breaking down during tough times has to do with equal rights.

Because women flip shit if they don't get equal rights, but when things don't go their way, or if things get tough they basically complain about having equal rights, and not deserving the bad shit that comes along with it.

Or "I believe in equal treatment, but if a guy slaps me, he's going to court!"

@Brookeyyy Or "I believe in equal treatment, but if a guy slaps me, he's going to court!"

A slap... somewhat understandable.
But like, double standards here.
If a guy touches a girl inappropriately, there won't be 2 seconds before they're both in court.
But if a girl touches a guy inappropriately, the guy can take her to court, but there is NO way he will win, unless he's gay.
And even then, the courts can be like "he's pretending to be gay, the girl wins"

@A slap... somewhat understandable. But like, double standards here. If a guy touches a girl inappropriately, there...

Yeah I know, female rights are good and all, people just have to understand that they have to pay a price for it.

Once. My mother's cousin, who was a guy was working at a correction facility. He was under his boss, who was a woman. She'd hit on him all the time, but he was married and rejected her advances. So, she created some bullshit excuse and he got fired. But, because she was the woman AND the boss she got the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah..

@TicTacAddict Once. My mother's cousin, who was a guy was working at a correction facility. He was under his boss, who was a...

That's pretty much how the world works.

Women whine about getting equal rights, and then when they do, they abuse the privilege.

And yes, it is a privilege.

So true. Ultra-Conservatism ftw!

Only the weak ones break down

Anonymous