+1,010

"Do you ride kangaroos in Australia?" "No, do you ride fat people in America?" amirite?

ally_leonies avatar Countries & Places
33 19
The voters have decided that ally_leonie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nah, but we do ride sluts.

Purple cow its called a joke chill out

Hahaha! I actually know some Americans (I'm American) that actually do think Australians ride kangaroos and that British people sit around drinking tea all day and say stuff like "Pip, pip, cheerio!"

People in America (except maybe little kids) don't really think that.

Everyday. =D

I've never met anybody who has thought that.

We wouldnt get very far if we rode fat people everywhere. BUT! we should probably start. Then theyd lose weight and be skinnyish and in shape

We ride surfboards.

lol

I wanna ride a kangaroo... Fat people are too hard to mount =D

Are you kidding? Do you know how long it would take us to get anywhere if we rode them? We eat them silly.

@261693

Fat people, sorry for not clarifying.

First, fat people aren't native animals of the United States. Second, You must meet some screwed up Americans if they don't know that you don't ride kangaroos.

australians are jerks... you guys are just as fat and uneducated as us americans