+833

yo yo yo, shoty not, legit, good times good times, creeper, mad good, yeeea. our generation sounds the stupidest, amirite?

10 12

Our generation sounds nothing like your example though...

It's shawty, not shoty :P and there's nothing wrong with saying creeper, but all the others just get on my nerves...but in real life, I know barely anyone who uses those words all the time. Maybe only when they're trying to act stupid, but really, that's it.

Well yeah, because when people try to prove our generation is the least intelligent, they say words like "stupidest."

...I admit, I say creeper. But I get so pissed off when people say "mad good" or use mad as a synonym for very/many. I don't know why. It just makes me want to punch them. ._.

stupidest isn't a word *
:)

What's wrong with legit? Its just short for legitimate which is a good word :S

ok, i am 13. i will be the 1st to admit that i say legit, creeper, and good times. but no one i know says shawty not or mad good or yo yo yo. sometimes yo or crazy good. and whats wrong with yeaaa!?

I think creeper is a funny word and I think I have occasionally used it, but I HATE the word 'legit', it makes you sound like an idiot.

You know, our generation doesn't actualey talk like that, but the generation BEFORE ours, the 25-30 year old musical artists do. I really don't see how we're the "stupidest" for their words.