+2,071

Competition for college in our generation is going to be rough, due to all the MLIA-ers getting extra credit on their tests for drawing ninjas, amirite?

133 117

If I were a teacher, I would respond by giving them a recommendation letter that's just a picture of a snowman, just to be a douche.

Today, I was in my biology class and I said some happy potter quote which got the girl of my dreams. Also, the teacher was like "extra credit and glow sticks FOR EVERYONE!" I'm now the most popular kid at my school and somehow I have a full ride to college. Best day ever? I think so! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Richard Today, I was in my biology class and I said some happy potter quote which got the girl of my dreams. Also, the...

And then an old lady ran past in full spongebob costume which restored your faith in the elderly. BEST. OLD LADY. EVER!

@rt1819 well you are not going to to get the girl of your dreams if you call him "happy potter"

Lol I can't believe I typed that. You're the first person to mention that... oh well.. haha.

"So want are your special skills?"
"I can draw ninjas and my mind blows without hurting my body"

OnePenguins avatar OnePenguin Yeah You Are +90Reply
@OnePenguin "So want are your special skills?" "I can draw ninjas and my mind blows without hurting my body"

"I'm also very good with crayons and build an excellent blanket fort. Here are my references. That's my boyfriend, my former employer, and my Best. Teacher. Ever."

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +55Reply

And because everyone has a 4.0 GPA

@ender And because everyone has a 4.0 GPA

Whats more important: Grades, or the ability to be faster than 80 percent of all snakes?

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +61Reply
@Dwight Whats more important: Grades, or the ability to be faster than 80 percent of all snakes?

which is more important: the ability to be faster than 80% of snakes or the ability to tell if a snake is aggressive and poisonous or not?

@Snakes can't be poisonous, you mean venomous :)

This is correct, poisonous implies that the toxin is ingested, whereas venom indicates that the toxin is injected by the animal.

I wrote this a while ago...Today, i was in a snuggie watching a harry potter marathon eating twizzlers while playing transformer Vs power ranger on my couch, when all of a sudden a pirate comes into my house, then a ninja tackles him, crunching all of my leaves! Then my sister complained about a guy ruinng new moon for her and how her computer rejected her miley cyrus CD.So shot her with a nerf gun. Then a guy who sneezed at the same time as me gave me his number. Which i put into mystery google, and waved to a cop who didnt give me a ticket.Later at school i typed goodinto google but not into yahoo, so my tacher gave me full credit because of the dinosaur i drew.Then we played the floor is lava and a quiet girl said "that's what she said!" and jumped out of the room without getting burnt. then at walmart i bought a big pack of red bulls, to help me find narnia with my preverted grandmother and went home to read cliches and play farmville in my fort Soul mate.Best.day.ever. Made my

And just think, these are only the average people you gotta compete with...

duckshirts avatar duckshirt Yeah You Are +40Reply

I think college professors would be way less tolerant than high school teachers. Some lecturers I know would probably kick me out of the unit for doing that shiz.

@I think college professors would be way less tolerant than high school teachers. Some lecturers I know would...

Yeah, not many profs I know would tolerate any of that shit. Though, we often played assassins and sometimes that ended up in lecture theatres. Still, unimpressed profs do not make for good grades!

It's a shame, before the site became super lame I love it. It was so addicting for some reason. One of my posts was one of the best of page, and now it's not even worth bragging rights because the site got so pathetic.

This made my day

Gods avatar God Yeah You Are +28Reply
@God This made my day

Instant access into heaven, no?

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +58Reply
@Shugah Instant access into heaven, no?

Youre on to me. Welcome to heaven. dont tell anyone

Gods avatar God Yeah You Are +37Reply
@God Youre on to me. Welcome to heaven. dont tell anyone

I'm sure no one will figure it out. Your username is very subtle.

shorkians avatar shorkian Yeah You Are +56Reply

I don't desire to bash amirite, but I feel like it makes us look like filthy, rotten, dirty snakes for us to have our POTD be slandering another website, especially one whence a lot of us came. It makes us look cheap and immature, I feel. But that's only my one, small opinion.

haha one time the question was "what is a mudra" and my answer was something about seadragons that run rampant in the baltic sea, and all i got was the question wrong and a appointment with the vice principals

Allegedly

swimlaxs avatar swimlax Yeah You Are +21Reply

Even the ninja's can't get into a good college anymore due to this factor.

If people care so much about education, they'd kill anyone who goes to MLIA regularly.

During my anthropology study session, my professor said he wanted to show us the best paper on how have Foucault, Wolf, Marx and Gramsci contributed to anthropological understandings of power. It was a random sketch of them fighting with swords. He didn't give him any credit although he liked it.

KaySeass avatar KaySeas No Way +16Reply
@1168468

A glare.

Every time I hear MLIA, I think of facebook. Sigh says a lot about my social life.

@KickAss Every time I hear MLIA, I think of facebook. Sigh says a lot about my social life.

Every time I hear MLIA, I think of the incredibly long time I wasted there while I could have been here. Then I cut myself and listen to Enya.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +174Reply
@Needless to say, you blew my mind.....

@1168073 (Anonymous): I made a comment that I thought would be ironic and turns out the responses got more positive reviews, MLIA.

See that ninja I drew right there?
Didn't think so.

Oh and let's not forget the people who's "last dying wish" was to get on MLIA's homepage.

MLIA just turned into a pissing contest with how much weird shit can happen in a day.

Post from MLIA "Today, I went in MLIT for the first time, and looked at the top 100. I love how the top 5 comments were all dissing Twilight, and am reassured that some of the people on that site are not hopeless, they're just MLIAers. MLIA " My comment: "Ironically, they're still hopeless."

My favourite POTD so far!

@OnePenguin BEST. POTD. EVER.

wanna go play with my lightsabers in walmart?

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +48Reply
@Montana wanna go play with my lightsabers in walmart?

HELL YEAH!!! OMGAAAHHHH LIKE CAN WE DRESS UP AND EVERYTHING??!!!?!questionmark!!!?exclamationmark?!?!?

@Richard HELL YEAH!!! OMGAAAHHHH LIKE CAN WE DRESS UP AND EVERYTHING??!!!?!questionmark!!!?exclamationmark?!?!?

ZOMG ILL BE PACMAN,AND YOU CAN BE A SQUID. AND WE'LL GO GET SOME PEOPLE TO BE CHERRIES AND STUFF AND RUN AROUND IN THE PARKING LOT.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +30Reply
@Nonsense_Narwhal Then the police will stop you, but only to give you a high five and a bag of twizzlers.

and then we'll all come to my house and make magic wands out of macaroni.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +30Reply
@1168304

and watch Disney princess movies all night long while coloring in Star Wars coloring books!

umamaniquas avatar umamaniqua Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Roy and we can eat chips.

It will be the BEST. DAY. EVER.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Roy and we can eat chips.

that was very average.

@Roy and we can eat chips.

After that we can play Google vs Yahoo!

@Nonsense_Narwhal While playing "the floor is lava"

Damnit, call safety, I'm going to be late to work.

Not Twizzlers, Red Vines, the official snack of Harry Potter nerds everywhere.

Best POTD ever? I think so!

I tried doing that on FML, but I ended up flunking the class. If only I didn't live in a pirate world...

@1168027

Stop trying to compensate for your small penis.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1168027

Get a life

freddos avatar freddo Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1168027

DAMMIT!

th3dons avatar th3don Yeah You Are 0Reply

I actually did pass a midterm thanks to a drawing once, in 10th grade. It was a crying anime girl rather than a ninja though.

But that was because the teachers knew that if I passed all the classes i would switch classes the next year and they'd get rid of me.

(my absolute favourite was the really strict math teacher that gave me two As for my final test...which consisted of my writing a 3-page-essay on how math teachers from around the school will benefit from my passing, since none will have to face me again).

@bluegoddess I really don't believe you.

I don't believe any of the MLIAS I used to see.

No, seriously. Then again, I guess being a problem student helped with that.

@Was it totally awesome and MADE.YOUR.YEAR?

(Your+name+(optional)): Well it was pretty awesome. My year was made when I actually passed the Latin exam though.

The only people who call "MLIA-ers" "MLIA-ers" are "MLIA-ers."

shelbmes avatar shelbme No Way -97Reply
@shelbme The only people who call "MLIA-ers" "MLIA-ers" are "MLIA-ers."

Then, following your logic, it should also be true that the only people who call plumbers plumbers are plumbers.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +181Reply
@MrRite Then, following your logic, it should also be true that the only people who call plumbers plumbers are plumbers.

Exactly. There's no reason for each scenario involving different aspects of life and occupations to be unique.

shelbmes avatar shelbme No Way -45Reply
@Richard

Is that a Pear or an Ovary?

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +53Reply
@Dwight Is that a Pear or an Ovary?

Pear. I don't think ovaries should be green -.-

CarmelFuzzys avatar CarmelFuzzy Yeah You Are +30Reply
@CarmelFuzzy Pear. I don't think ovaries should be green -.-

Unless you beat her for not making good sammiches.

@1168328

"Nomenclature" rather than "naming" = instant credibility.

Totally kidding by the way...kinda.

@1168328

My comment made sense to me, and I stand by it. .-.

@Jelly_Jar YOU just called them "MLIAers".

Wouldn't it have been better to emphasize the 'just' instead of the 'You'?

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are -21Reply