+459

Our whole world consists of masks. Masks that help us hide our emotions, the mask of prejudice and racism that we hide behind when we don't understand someone, and the mask technology provides when we talk to others through them, so how about we take them off and see how the world could actually be, amirite?

lschulzys avatar
14 9
The voters have decided that lschulzy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i love how you say that yet technically you're hiding behind a mask saying it because it's through a computer. yet i'm doing the same thing. i get you're point though, and truthfully saying it over the internet is probably the only way to get through to people

@chantellemofo i love how you say that yet technically you're hiding behind a mask saying it because it's through a computer. yet...

i am glad you get what i mean. i may seem hypocritical but it is really one of the only ways to get the point across like you said. thanks for agreeing though :D

@lschulzy i am glad you get what i mean. i may seem hypocritical but it is really one of the only ways to get the point...

no problem. you're totally right, the world has come to pretty much nothing that is real. i'm glad there's still some real people out there and know what's going on in this world. but i really don't think this world will change for the better.

@chantellemofo no problem. you're totally right, the world has come to pretty much nothing that is real. i'm glad there's still...

no i don't think it will either. my parents are constantly telling me that i am on the computer too much. i wonder what future generations will be like. our generation is bad enough with our computer usage, texting, and so on, it is kind of scary to think about. it took me writing a speech and reading it in front of my class to understand what is truly bad about technology. i am so glad that there are people like you and me that see what is wrong with technology.

@lschulzy no i don't think it will either. my parents are constantly telling me that i am on the computer too much. i wonder...

but the sad thing is, we're still on the computers almost all the time, if not we're texting or on the phone. althought we notice what's going on, we're just as bad. maybe even worse because we know we're doing wrong, yet, we do nothing

well I need to use my mask so the villians don't see who I am but... Are you saying we should stop using the Internet?

I get your point but...
I mean, every single day I put on a mask and smile so that other people don't see my pain, so that other people can be happy even when I'm not.
If I take that mask off, I would flip out at everyone for nothing. Hah. So what you're saying isn't exactly true :P
But I do get your point :)

I think that if we do showour trueselvs, the world will be more terrible, because people will not control wat they say