+912

Whatever happened to the days when insults had class? For instance... Lady Nancy Astor: 'Winston, if I were your wife, I’d poison your tea.' Winston Churchill: 'Nancy, if I were your husband, I would drink it.' amirite?

TheCombatWombats avatar
54 10
The voters have decided that TheCombatWombat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Winston Churchill FTW. One time, he was drinking and a woman told him "you're drunk". He replied "and you're ugly. In the morning, I'll be sober, but you'll still be ugly".

This is why Winston Churchill is awesome.

That comeback easily made my day!

LOL i remember that.
any other good come backs? :D

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +1Reply
@TheCombatWombat I'm sorry. I left my comeback in your mom's mouth.

lol I saw that coming
I thought you were gonna say something like
"comeback? If i wanted my cum back I'd wipe it off your mom's face"
But's that's a good one too :]

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +2Reply
@TalkingRice lol I saw that coming I thought you were gonna say something like "comeback? If i wanted my cum back I'd wipe it...

It doesn't have to stop the sticks and stones here if you want the world going around again, but faster. - Oprah

got to love Churchill i always say that and very few people say Churchill's response back

i really dont get that comeback but...

@i really dont get that comeback but...

He's saying that he'd rather die than have her as a wife.

Anonymous