+741

I'm crazy. I'm stupid. I'm immature. I wave at people I don't know. I scare some people. I love dinosaurs. I have 1,000 inside jokes. Im a klutz. But I'm having a fun life. You're not gonna be a kid forever, amirite?

27 11

U just came from mlia, didn't u

Reminds me of the song Grow Up by Simple Plan. Anyways, growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional :D

Best amirite ever. So true.

You sound like Bella Swan.

@You sound like Bella Swan.

That's a disgusting thing to say. Your mother would be very dissapointed in you.

Sounds like my friends and I...

@Nommers Sounds like my friends and I...

Me too! that exactly how we are but im SOO upset because today was my last day of school (gr.8) and im going to a different highschool than all of them!! </3

@3point1415pie Me too! that exactly how we are but im SOO upset because today was my last day of school (gr.8) and im going to a...

Ah, that sucks. But at least you're moving at the start of the year rather than in the middle, because that would be a lot harder. And as a freshman, there will be new kids there too, so it will be easy for you to find a group of friends. Good luck in high school :)

Highschool? You'll find PLENTY of crazy people! :)

Nope! I left a loooooonnngggg time ago! I've always loved dinosaurs! :)