+1,436

Playing with the colorful parachute from gym class in elementary school was the best, amirite?

Childish_Gambinos avatar Education
20 15
The voters have decided that Childish_Gambino is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i was just thinking about this the other day, that was the highlight of my day in elementry school.(:

You guys did this too!?

@Kk15 You guys did this too!?

im just as surprised as you are.

I have one in my basement.

This is the best post I've seen all day!!!

o: YOU GUYS FLEW ON PARACHUTES IN GYM?? i want to be american..

@o: YOU GUYS FLEW ON PARACHUTES IN GYM?? i want to be american..

No, we would normally just hold a huge one with all the class and bounce balls on it or something.

@OptimusBeyonce No, we would normally just hold a huge one with all the class and bounce balls on it or something.

you took a parachute and bounced balls on it? what's the point of that? the only awesome thing about a parachute is flying with it :( i don't understand americans

@Shut the hell up.

just because i don't understand americans you should be rude to me? That's another thing about you people that makes me mad.

@just because i don't understand americans you should be rude to me? That's another thing about you people that...

We're being rude because you're dissing a cherished childhood memory for most of us here.

This should deff be post of the day

Parachutes are one of my most fond memories from elementary school (that, and playing with legos). I've always wanted to buy one, but the only ones I found were really expensive :(

Nope,the pirate game was!