+3,410

Girls are like apples on a tree. All the sluts are on the bottom of the tree, and they get more attention because they're easier to get to. Then all the girls at the top think there might be something wrong with them, but, in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right guy- the one that's willing to climb all the way up. amirite?

376 291

Then they take a nice big bite of you and throw you away.

everyone's going on about girls not being perfect. Since when are guys perfect?
There are just as many hideous, dick guys out there as there are ugly girls.

I got this in a text message a while ago... I really liked it :)

@I got this in a text message a while ago... I really liked it :)

(livelaugh:)love<3): yeah!! i wondered why it was familiar and when i read your comment i remembered that i got it in a forward

Thanks for posting this. It's exactly what I needed today :)

I think it's annoying that people think that because they aren't popular, they are actually the "good" ones. SOME people do have tastes. Some " popular" people are popular because they're nice, and people like them, not because they're sluts.

@I think it's annoying that people think that because they aren't popular, they are actually the "good" ones. SOME...

The post never said popular people, it just happens that the majority of the time, it is those who are all slutty get the attentiona nd are seen as popular. There are HEAPS of popular nice people, you just don't see them all the time.

^^Best retort, ever.

Yeah this is great! I hope a guy posted this so i can marry him =) haha but this made me feel really great

@iLikeToSmile837 Yeah this is great! I hope a guy posted this so i can marry him =) haha but this made me feel really great

Hate to break it to you, but I don't think a guy would put his name as "HaLeYuhhhMCkaay."

Who would've thunk that such a light-hearted post would be taken sooo harshly and caused a huge, sexist argument...

Why would there be an apple tree in my kitchen?

Some of the people commenting on this are craaazy. Would you rather have me post "Life sucks, and then you die"? You pessimistic people need to understand this is just for motivation. Like thd quote "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars". Obviously, some people will never achieve their goals. But that doesn't mean we should slander the quote! Now I'm just rambling, so I'm done. The end. :)

@Ricwulf Thank You!!!

I really, really appreciate your attempts at trying to change other people's views; it's sweet! But some people are just too negative and then there's the assholes.

@952591

Sorry I'm late........ I'm eating chips.

@964215

They're doritos.

@964215

They're doritos.

I'm sorry but I had to vote this down. No offense, but I don't come here for all of this feel-good love-quote stuff. If I want that I'll go to facebook. Sorry.

Quotes like this kinda make me gag a little bit.. Too sweet for me, haha. Though the comments were definitely interesting.

It doesn't matter if you're on the top or bottom of the tree,

you all get eaten eventually.

So cliche

@So cliche

Why the fuck is your name 'Pokemonsucks'? Douche bag.

@Why the fuck is your name 'Pokemonsucks'? Douche bag.

I agree, pokemon is the original Nintendo portable game, I'd play it over COD any day. Also, lets not get off topic.

@So cliche

Like pokemon sucking. dick.

track_stars avatar track_star Yeah You Are -5Reply

You ever climbed to the top of an apple tree to get an apple? I have, and they're not exactly the best apples. They are more open to the elements, kinda funny tasting, often have bugs in them, etc. I tend to leave them to fall to the ground, let them be organic fertilizer or some such.

@Ricwulf Wow, you can't take a metaphor can you?

It's a bad metaphor, it defeats the purpose for it to have a contradictory flaw of that nature.
That metaphor is built to give hope to the less promiscuous girls by comparing them to the apples at the top of the tree. It says there is nothing wrong with them, they just have wait on someone to pick them.
The flaw is that those apples are not always good apples, they have their own problems and due to their inaccessibility may never be picked at all. They can be and often are ignored and left as trash when the person picking the apples is perfectly satisfied with the easy to pick apple he got from the bottom of the tree.
This is similar to how some quality girls (and some not) will still never meet the great guy they've been waiting their whole lives for. Those guys will stick with the 'lesser' girls because it's easier, and while not as happy as they could be, they are satisfied enough to not go after someone else.
It's to large of a hole in the metaphor.

@It's a bad metaphor, it defeats the purpose for it to have a contradictory flaw of that nature. That metaphor is...

No girl is perfect. Using the metaphor, every girl has problems whether its at the top of the tree, or the bottom or in between. But honestly, there are guys out there who will love and accept the problems. And I'm sorry if you can't see that but what can be done right? Now, if you are the one that has been commenting under Anonymous for the last few posts, please just leave the technical and literal concepts alone with this post.

@Guardian_Angel No girl is perfect. Using the metaphor, every girl has problems whether its at the top of the tree, or the bottom...

It is not true to say no matter what your problem is there is a person out there who will accept you for it, or even in spite of it.
You do people a disservice to tell them lies like that. You try to spare their feelings but you prolong their suffering. Sometimes people need to hear the truth from someone else. Why would someone work to improve themselves if they are told over and over that they are perfect just how they are? Too many people are lied to, too many people are unhappy and they don't get why.
"I'm a good person" they think "I deserve happiness".
But happiness takes work, relationships take work, they take sacrifice, they take struggle. People like you who lie to others about things like that are the worst. Don't lie to people to spare their feelings, tell them the hard truth. If you have a problem, you need to fix it. Friends are supposed to help each other with their, not deny that those problems exist.

(Anonymous):i think this metaphor is the sad truth of society. these 'inaccessible' girls are so because fear/society/way of life has brought them there. perhaps the inaccessibility of these girls does make them more special--but maybe it shrivels them up, and perhaps changes their outlook for the worse.
and though false hopes are bad, sometimes a false hope can lead someone to genuine/happy ground, due to some necessary confidence. or maybe the truth doesn't have to be devastating. girls can grin and bear it, and be awesome, and become stronger for whatever negativity faced. whatever. fuck this, fuck what anybody else says. who says you have to fucking wait around for a guy, anyway? girls aren't fucking apples, waiting around for nothing more than to be eaten. girls are tigers, monkeys, giraffes; they are anything they fucking want to be, and some guy isn't going to make or break 'em!

Look, just take it as it is meant to be, a booster to those people who can do with a boost. if you want to crush people down byu taking it literal, then do that.

I'm seriously wondering now why there are soo many people whoare trying to put thisdown by taking it literally or arguing over it.

@Ricwulf Look, just take it as it is meant to be, a booster to those people who can do with a boost. if you want to crush...

I point out the flaw because false hope isn't good for people. Sometimes people have problems, and those problems aren't just ok. You can't expect that if you wait long enough that someone will come along and love you for you. Sometimes you have to make the effort, you have to make yourself a better person. If you want happiness, if you want love, then you have to work for it.

@I point out the flaw because false hope isn't good for people. Sometimes people have problems, and those problems...

Please don't talk about people having problems, I experience it time to time.
Also, this is meant to be a booster to someones happiness, not a message to say how to live their life. So stop taking it literal, see it for a happy thing, and stop trying to crush others dreams because you can't achieve yours.

Now, I wish you the best of luck in the future.

@Ricwulf Please don't talk about people having problems, I experience it time to time. Also, this is meant to be a booster...

You must truly be in a terrible place if a cheesy amirite post boosts your happiness... These kind of things are so vapid and have no real meaning.

@BreakfastFan You must truly be in a terrible place if a cheesy amirite post boosts your happiness... These kind of things are so...

how was that a worthwhile comment, at all? seriously??
(and i realize the hypocrisy in me saying this, but i just had to point out your random negativity.)

@how was that a worthwhile comment, at all? seriously?? (and i realize the hypocrisy in me saying this, but i just...

It was a worthwhile comment because, honestly, who actually becomes more cheerful after reading one of these posts? And I wasn't being negative, I was being realistic. There's a difference.

@BreakfastFan It was a worthwhile comment because, honestly, who actually becomes more cheerful after reading one of these posts?...

(BreakfastFan):the whole "these things are so vapid, and have no real meaning" part of it all
it just felt like a rather random thing to add, for no reason but to be pompous, as though 'foo-fooing' the amirite world. i know i'm looking too far into it, it's all good--it was realistic, i just didn't like the way that last part sounded

@253566

WTF Don't vote me down, it's completely true, I'm just saying it's a bad metaphor. Sure it looks all sweet at first glance, but if you know anything about apples it kind of breaks down. You shouldn't have that kind of hole in a metaphor.

Just to be clear, I'm commenting on my own comment since someone voted it down. I also voted it back up to zero.

@You ever climbed to the top of an apple tree to get an apple? I have, and they're not exactly the best apples. They...

dude... Arbitrary comment FTW! And too bad I'm on mobile. If I could. I would make ten accounts just to have voted it up LOL

The apples at the top of the tree think something's wrong with them?

greendarthpotatos avatar greendarthpotato Yeah You Are +14Reply

I died a little. I guess I'm the only female here against this sort of thing. It seems as though women are just completely delusional these days. They must be watching way too many romance movies and reading too many Twilight stories.

KaySeass avatar KaySeas No Way +14Reply
@KaySeas I died a little. I guess I'm the only female here against this sort of thing. It seems as though women are just...

Nah, I think it sucks too. Sounds like something stuck up bitches tell themselves to explain why guys run (mentally)screaming after getting to know them.

@Black_No_1 Nah, I think it sucks too. Sounds like something stuck up bitches tell themselves to explain why guys run...

Probably. I hate these type of quotes. They are so dumb, how could anyone even believe them? Unless they are 12 of course.

Naw, I think it's stupid (though I do like the Twilight books, I enjoy the story because it's just so far fetched). This sappy crap is annoying me.

Fuck, I don't know how to climb trees, plus I'm afraid of heights.

I'm not like an apple on an apple tree, I'm like a girl living in the world. Some guys like you, some guys don't. Why? Because every guy is attracted to different kinds of girls. Stop with analogies and go out and talk to guys. Get to know them instead of trying to make yourself feel better by trying to prove you're worth something because you're like an apple at the top of the tree.

@StaceysDad THANK YOU.

haha you're welcome :) I figured, with so many comments on this post, why not give my opinion? I'm glad it was appreciated

@952666

Oh really, is it made out of doritos?

OMG LIKE totallyyyy, omg dis iz SO TRUE ........(/Sarcasm)

dan94s avatar dan94 No Way +11Reply

This message is even better the 10th time I've heard it! First forwards, then facebook groups, really, I'm so happy its now found its way here. YAY!

I wish the POTDs were actually good.

Thought this was clever when I saw it on thinkexist. Then saw it on amirite. Then saw about a million facebook groups. Then saw it on a text. Then saw it on amirite again. And again. And now it's POTD: I just baby puked in my mouth.

Mooseys avatar Moosey No Way +8Reply

This is so cute(: <3 it!

Have you ever noticed how male animals are always brighter and more noticable? The females aren't like this because of camoflauge and they don't get eaten, so they can survive. The males are like that so they can attract females and 'get laid.' Which sound more biologically inferior?

I love it sooo much. I would definetly homepage this, but im on mobile! :(

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +37Reply

:) I <3 this post

This made me smile.... thank you :)

awww this made my day, thank you :)

To me, the apples on the top of the tree are the least protected (rain, falling rocks..) and the ones in the middleish are better.

uuuuuuuugh this is almost as bad as the new years POTD.

This post is very farfetched. Reality sucks, but it's reality. The girls at the bottom of the tree are not "sluts", they are just attractive.

Before someone rags on me for being a bitch, think about it: we're all superficial, at least at first. We're all bullshitting ourselves if we say otherwise. Nobody's about to go hit on someone because they think their personality is cute.

@starlight uuuuuuuugh this is almost as bad as the new years POTD. This post is very farfetched. Reality sucks, but it's...

Youre just a bitch.....oh wait, you're completely right. It's the people who say otherwise that are bitches haha

Why the eff is this post of the day?? So old.... Not original and totally cliche

ikr?! holy cheese guys, the post wasn't meant 2 raise an arguement that in the end no1 will win and it was rather pointless.

i know this is a facebook group and shouldn't be POTD, but i think i needed this...

I love(not) how people bring looks into this. I'm a girl who's never dated, and I'm definitely not ugly, even if I'm not the most gorgeous person ever. And guys can be attractive without being hot too.

Ahh, the comments on this post bring back memories of New Year's POTD...

I agree with this post in that the guys have to climb the tree while the apples [girls] just sit there hanging/waiting.

Pete Wentz said this :)

@Pete Wentz said this :)

I was wondering if anyone else know that haha

Sullys avatar Sully Yeah You Are +1Reply

Sigh. Just because a girl "gets around" does not make her rotten. Some of the nicest, sweetest, friendliset girls I have known are pretty popular wih boys, I cant blame them.I would go out with her rather then the snobby girl who expects to get the very best, while not contributing herself. The apples at the top of the tree, hmm, should know that if they actually WANT to find love, they need to get off thier asses and find it. Becaue they're not that special. And I guess, I am at the bottom of the tee, because I like to talk to boys. I don't put it out the 1st time, hell no., but I don't play ridiculous mindgames with them.

My comment disappeared...

I said: I think Ant is trolling us with these potd reposts.

Successful troll is successful- he got me.

I love this. But aren't the apples at the top of the tree not ready for eating yet? Because they aren't ripe?

me cousin is going through a bad break up so i told her this and she atarted feeling better. thanks.

@me cousin is going through a bad break up so i told her this and she atarted feeling better. thanks.

haha for a second i thought you said 'me and my cousin are going through a bad break up'

i_am_boreeeeds avatar i_am_boreeeed Yeah You Are +1Reply

totally! and haha, I didn't know this post would cause a heated arguement.

This was based on a quote by Pete wentz. Give credit where it's due

@955622

please tell me this is sarcasm i think it is but please confirm

Girls are like apples: You like to eat them.

This is great. ♥

Ok, I give up in trying to argue with all these people trying to crush a simple little paragraph, to try and make someone else feel bad, because they also had to do it the hard way. I have to do it the hard way, and so do many other people, but that isn't the point of it all, it has basically the same function of the original motivational posters, the ones that were actually made to inspire people. It doesn't work, but it can make people feel better for a short time. So please, stop slandering it, and just leave it alone.
Also, I'm now ignoring ANY negative comments on this post.(They are all the same thing in the end.)

@952615

U just jelly

@U just jelly

Well you're... you're.. just peanut butter!

You are copiously correct!!

it took over 200 comments for someone to mention it was a Pete Wentz quote, which was recently on twitter Re-tweeted by Rev Run, if it had been taken from Facebook, people would of been all over it from the first comment saying it was stolen.

this might be true, but sometimes the perfect "apple" just falls for you...

@This is more than true. Happened to me recently.

same here.you could just be walking under the tree...

@bananaman24 same here.you could just be walking under the tree...

And whack. You discover gravit- I mean find that perfect apple.

I love this quote almost as much as I loved it when Pete Wentz said it in a more proper way.

aww cute

danilols avatar danilol Yeah You Are +1Reply

Just a bit slut-shamey here, no big deal.

you dont deserve POTD for using someone elses profound words and not even metioning their name
or giving them the slightest bit of credit. you obviously didnt make this up.

@Weekend_Warrior you dont deserve POTD for using someone elses profound words and not even metioning their name or giving them the...

Dude, the last potd was a shirt on T-shirt Hell. Sometimes they're from Ruminations. There's no penalty for plagiarism here, apparently.

I'm not saying I don't agree with you, I'm just saying if you expect originality in a potd you're going to be continuously disappointed.

wow i had to spend like ten minutes just scrolling past the ridiculous arguments :P Great post though, it made my day! :)

I wish V was still here..

Great post!

Ahhaha I had this forwarded to me like 3 days ago<3 super cute

...smiles...

@952731

U just jelly

@U just jelly

Wtf? I'm the one who tells him he's jelly. GTFO

@952685

dont you just hate it when people are presumpious?

@HaleyMC14 Very much so. :(

yeah haha i just saw a kid get told off for saying his teacher gave him full credit for answering 42 as every answer on a test, and it didnt just stop at one comment saying go back to mlia, they kept arguing back with himand accusing him of being fake and being REALLY mean about it... people here, think they know everything. its like every think their a hannibal lecter pro status psychologist.

@fuckoffwhore yeah haha i just saw a kid get told off for saying his teacher gave him full credit for answering 42 as every...

My god. Yeah, some people take this too seriously. Like, I honestly have better things to do than argue with people about whether I posted this or not. Haha. I was just surprised to see my first post that I made become post of the day! It sucks that I don't get credit for it, but oh well. It's not like I made up the whole analogy on my own anyways. Lol

HaleyMC14s avatar HaleyMC14 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@HaleyMC14 My god. Yeah, some people take this too seriously. Like, I honestly have better things to do than argue with...

I know haha the worst is when you make your opinion, something stupid like "i like my cookies doughy in the middle" and people will say somethin like oh well that can give you saminilla and youre really stupid for liking that. theyre always quick to call you stupid for having a different opinion than them... its like am I really the stupid one? at least i understand you dont think the same way as me and youre not an idiot for it.

@953604

No, I'm the same account with a new name. No "alter-ego".

@fuckoffwhore yeah, because i tottaly know you.

That's very true, but you're quoting me on a completely unrelated post... to say nothing of the defensive ramble your profile has become. It's very weird.

@fuckoffwhore lol you tottaly are badkittehs alter ego, you start off your about me inthe same way

I'm going to explain this again- same account. New name. Very simple concept. Yes, I am BadKitteh. But it's the same profile, not one that's the same. Do you understand now?

The person who mentioned salmonella on the undercooked cookie post? Me. This is how you quoted me. It has nothing to do with this post, therefore it is unrelated. Are you keeping up?

Your profile has changed(I looked after I saw you quoted me) and basically, it appears to be an explanation for any argument you've gotten into where you looked stupid- you're trying to claim this was all some type of trolling.

Do I need to go on?

@Black_No_1 I'm going to explain this again- same account. New name. Very simple concept. Yes, I am BadKitteh. But it's the...

If youd recall, my profile stated me being a troll BEFORE i changed it. and excuse moi if i didnt see your first comment saying that. "understand now?" and i was not quoting you, thats just the very first thing that popped into my head.

@Black_No_1 That's very true, but you're quoting me on a completely unrelated post... to say nothing of the defensive ramble...

If I'm quoting you and it's unrelated...? What am I quoting you on? "to say nothing of the defensive ramble your profile has become." what?

this sounds exactly like something i'm going through now

@952939

No one said that. I've never heard anyone say that on this site :/

There's nothing wrong with me!! D:

I got a slightly different one in a message recently:

Girls are like
apples on trees. The best
ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach for
the good ones because they are afraid
of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they
just get the rotten apples from the ground
that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples
at the top think something is wrong with
them, when in reality, they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right
boy to come along, the one
who's brave enough
to climb
all the way
to the
the tree.

Just scrolled to the bottom and read the last few comments, sweet jesus you guys get off topic.

I love your thinking!!

NatalieMois avatar NatalieMoi Yeah You Are 0Reply

this is from pete wentz but its slightly different i think you changed a word

The point of this post is to tell insecure girls that they are not going to be single forever. When I first read it, the post was cute and sweet. But these comments just ruin the point of it. What's wrong with being quiet and shy? Of course nobody hopes for an actual prince charming. They just hope to be loved by someone who truly cares for them and who they are, not how pretty.

This post made me smile(:

smb4evers avatar smb4ever Yeah You Are -1Reply

I absolutely love this! So inspirational! Favorited.

ForeverAlwayss avatar ForeverAlways Yeah You Are -1Reply

I like turtles.

I remember this from Stardoll. Nice little message.

This is one of the very few posts that makes me want to favorite it. It's just beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are -3Reply

Just because you're on top of the tree doesn't mean you're a better apple. No apple is worth climbing a tree. I stick with the equally tasty apples on the lower limbs.

Also, overused simile is over used.

@HopeImrite Nope, I do not.

Well that's a surprise! You can't trust those slutty apples, so I would be careful if I were you.

1st after POTD amirite?

aww this is so true!! but here;s my question..........where in the world is this 'right' guy!!!!!!

@952612

So your saying that you'd rather go after an easy slut who would most likely cheat on you, then climb a little bit higher up that imaginary tree and pick a keeper? Really if that's your philosophy, enjoy frequent heartache.

yumchas avatar yumcha Yeah You Are +1Reply
@954691

:D just telling it like it is.

omg this is so cute!!! <33 :)

@952710

OMJeezus you R such a jrk i hoope you nevur gets a gurlfrend cuz U is just jelly of how awesum tis poss is bcus it iz a metufore that reel life worx ekactly liek tha and 1 day my prince charmin will find me and we wooll riyde off in2 teh sunset and liv happly evor aftr cuz just like dat is how reel lief works alsoos guys obvi dont caer aboot looks im gunna find a boyfdriend that lieks to fuck my personalitie and not mi vagina lol xoxo :) kthxbai !!!11one!!1 :DDDD

@BreakfastFan OMJeezus you R such a jrk i hoope you nevur gets a gurlfrend cuz U is just jelly of how awesum tis poss is bcus it...

GET THE FUCK BACK TO THE KITCHEN DAMN BROADPIECE!!! IM GONNA GO LAX AND GET WORKED UP WITH SOME NATTY LITES WIT DA BROS AND WHEN I GET BACK THERE BETTER BE A BUNCH OF DAMN SAMMICHES FOR ERRY BRO HERE! GOT IT BITCH????

@BreakfastFan Can I give you a blowjob and THEN make you a sammich? Come on, I just turned 13!

you 13 year old women... isn't it that time of your life where you have to accept you're a big girl and start shopping at victoria's secret?

@Ross you 13 year old women... isn't it that time of your life where you have to accept you're a big girl and start...

You're right, I need to show off my ass more! Them middle school boys totes know whats up

@BreakfastFan You're right, I need to show off my ass more! Them middle school boys totes know whats up

Who gives a fuck about what teachers say? I want you to live life to the fullest... And show your booty to the fullest hello smilie

@952710

I love you. I just love you.

Geoffs avatar Geoff No Way +5Reply
@omg this is so cute!!! <33 :)

That made me gag, and my picture is of tinkerbell...

Nippers avatar Nipper No Way +11Reply

Dude no guy will go after an ugly chick so buy a fucking treadmill and get to work!

@Dude no guy will go after an ugly chick so buy a fucking treadmill and get to work!

Dude, no girl will go after a dumbass, so grab a book and get to work!

@253870 (Anonymous): If they have brains and a heart they will. Looks aren't everything.

Fuck...OPEN YOUR EYES LITTLE TWEEN GIRLS! Girls think us guys are so complicated but we are not. If no guy is getting you at first then that means your ugly not ''amazing''. To get a guy to like you you have to have an ok personality, be cute or hot, not be annoying or complan about your perios, and to be a bit more mature than the people who commented above me and the op.

@Fuck...OPEN YOUR EYES LITTLE TWEEN GIRLS! Girls think us guys are so complicated but we are not. If no guy is...

Wow, I'm a guy, and I take looks second.I'll go for the great personality, and if they look good, it is called a bonus. I bet you are the kind who make sandwich jokes. Have fun single person.

@Ricwulf Wow, I'm a guy, and I take looks second.I'll go for the great personality, and if they look good, it is called a...

no offense but u are kinda lying when u say u go for personality first. u dont walk up to a person because they have a nice personality because u cant tell its really looks first and if the personality isnt good enough then they get dropped

@MrMclovin no offense but u are kinda lying when u say u go for personality first. u dont walk up to a person because they...

its kinda funny how sexist V has made all of u sound not saying u are but thats how it sounds

You are only saying this to reassure yourself you want to believe this because you think girls will 'like' you because you share the same feminist views. You are biologically made to reproduce, you put looks way ahead of anything else.

@You are only saying this to reassure yourself you want to believe this because you think girls will 'like' you...

I in no way meant that. Just because you and the majority of other men see it like this, doesn't mean all men see it like that.
If you see it like that, your opinion. But I see it that women are really equals, you see them below men.
Also, I don't care what history says about women being below men, they are just the same as another person.
Also, not a feminist!!! Feminists are sexist against men in my opinion.

@I'm sorry but biologically women are inferior to men.

This topic isnt about being inferior or superior biologically, it is about making people feel better, so if you want to be a stuck up arseholse about it all, then go, insult away. As for me, I'm now ignoring whatever you send to me, because I'm leaving with a morale highround.
Goodbye Mr V, have a nice day.

@Ricwulf This topic isnt about being inferior or superior biologically, it is about making people feel better, so if you...

Morale highground?

Those typically seeking to unfairly assume the moral high ground do so because they know/perceive that their positions are less defensible or supportable than others within the debate and therefore move to obtain this unfair advantage.

It is then incumbent for the other parties/positions within the debate to remove the assumption of moral superiority from the one party, or else, fight an uphill battle against a position/party with an artificial and undeserved advantage.

[http://www.colorado.edu/conflic...nt/moralhg.htm ; http://press.princeton.edu/titles/7602.html]

You seek out of this argument because you know you will lose.

@Morale highground? Those typically seeking to unfairly assume the moral high ground do so because they...

I left the argument because it was no point in trying to change the mind of someone stubborn, I reply to you, because it says anonymous, but I have high feeling it is still V.
Stop trying to pick out my flaws now, and just drop it, you obviously have nothing better to do than to try and pick fights. Please, I'm now just asking to leave it alone, it is so off topic that it isn't worth trying to keep up with it all.

@Agreed to disagree then.

Or we could disagree to agree.
Same thing different worded, anyway, sure.
I'm not going to try and wish hell upon you though, so have a good day and take it easy.

@Ricwulf Or we could disagree to agree. Same thing different worded, anyway, sure. I'm not going to try and wish hell upon...

@252782 (V): @252801 (Ricwulf): Yeah. I'm a girl and I'm pretty sure I'd rather date Ricwulf than you. Believe it or not, girls DON'T like guys that treat them like crap.

@open_mind_open_soul @252782 (V): @252801 (Ricwulf): Yeah. I'm a girl and I'm pretty sure I'd rather date Ricwulf than you. Believe it...

@252782 (V): i am also a girl and i agree with dean i would rather date Ricwulf then V any day! Ricwulf you are awesome! keep being yourself and you will find an amazing girl because you are willing to climb up that ladder. V go suck so dick because that is what you are.

@Bethanytheravenclaw @252782 (V): i am also a girl and i agree with dean i would rather date Ricwulf then V any day! Ricwulf you are...

@952764 (Dean_Thomas):

Hi, thanks for both of that. And helpmeimcrazy, I recently did find that amazing girl and have been dating for about a month now, so yeah, pretty happy with it.
I still find it quite funny going back over the comments and seeing how I have a bunch of vote ups, and V has a bunch of down votes. I was shocked when I saw my first post had over 100 thumbs up.
So yeah, also, I hope that anyone here who is looking for their right guy(as rare as we are), or girl, best of luck to ya.
Bye for now, hopefully to a few not forever.

@Ricwulf @952764 (Dean_Thomas): Hi, thanks for both of that. And helpmeimcrazy, I recently did find that amazing girl and...

aww i really hope you two are happy :) she really better appreciate how awesome you are!

im not on either side of this arguement, but you just sounded extremely intelligent in that comment :)
nice use of sources.
it will win any debate

implying I am being unfair. women are meant to bear children. fact: men are superior

also, is your v for vagina?
oh and how are women biologically inferior to men?

I really dont think you know how much i want to kick you in your "unmentionables" right now. Women stand on equal ground with men.

@greatrande I really dont think you know how much i want to kick you in your "unmentionables" right now. Women stand on equal...

Hi, Yeah, I'm back, and when V here was talking about the war part, they actually weren't allowed to go to war, nobody would let them, and it was for a good reason. If you sent all your men to war and only 2 returned, you could easily populate the settlement(This is old medival times by the way).
You send all the woman to war and only 2 return, you are pretty much a screwed settlement.

Anyway,I'm trying to clear that up, because women weren't forced for a reason.

@lookitup actually women are weaker than men. Physically anyway.

I wasn't talking about physically. I meant on a social standpoint.

@greatrande I wasn't talking about physically. I meant on a social standpoint.

The way I see it, women are higher than men. Well, you are treated better in some respects.

-Mathematics, philosophy, science, medicine, and all of the important building blocks of modern society were created by men.

You are only here to provide men with your physical beauty. Which is the only worthy talent you possess besides bearing children. If you can't do that, you're worthless.

@-Mathematics, philosophy, science, medicine, and all of the important building blocks of modern society were...

Wow, that is harsh. That is way too far. Please, you have just made yourself look like a sexist pig. I'm sorry you only read out all the pros of men and cons of women.
And if you say that is because there are no pros of women, that is because men back then never let women have a say in anything. They WERE seen as inferior back then, yes. But times are changing.
Also, a woman has never ruled the world eh? WHAT IS THE QUEEN!
She was around before your dear president was(Assuming American, sorry if you aren't). Also the new prime minister of Australia is a female. Stop saying that women are lesser because they aren't.

End of it please, if anyone wants to pick an argument with him, DON'T.
He isn't going to change his mind.

You dirty, puffed up, pompous, sexist toerag! You don't get it, do you? You don't know SQUAT about the things women can or can't do, so I think you should just stop making a fool of yourself and go away.

Are you fucking kidding me right now? Are you ASKING to get hit? Wow, sad and pathetic that you think that. Have fun being alone for the rest of your life, because NO GIRL would EVER want a man that thinks that way. That's disgusting.

@"NO GIRL would EVER want a man that thinks that way." clearly you live under a rock

Clearly you were dropped down a flight of stairs as a baby and it damaged your sense of respect. And intelligence.

What crawled up ur butt today? And take a look at you yourself, becauseI bet there are women who is waaayyy better and have a lot more accomplishments than you. By the way, all you men are not on a team, so don't make it sound like YOU invented those things. Most of all this website is not made for dumb people to start arguments;its to take our minds off of whatever we r doing and have a laugh! So if you wanna start arguments, why don't you do that on FML because no one reads that anymore anyway.

@What crawled up ur butt today? And take a look at you yourself, becauseI bet there are women who is waaayyy better...

Hey, I know 'I' did not invent those things and have neither been forced to go to war. But I am not comparing myself to women, I am comparing men to women.

Actually, Stephanie Kwolek invented the bulletproof vest, Anna Connelly invented the fire escape, and Mary Anderson invented the windshield wiper. All of them are women. So women have had accomplishments throughout history.

@Wow, the wind shield wiper? That's impressive.

Yes it is. Because if your windshield as covered in rain, more accidents would happen, causing more deaths. So yes, it is VERY impressive.

(greatrande):-You have never been forced to die in war.
-You are not capable of performing the same tasks because you lack the ambition and devotion. This is why you get paid less.
-Remember when you weren't allowed to vote? It's because you lack the logical reasoning skills to take difficult decisions in a sound manner.
-You have never ruled the world, because you lack enough physical strength and intelligence to lead an army or a nation.
-The only reason you need wimpy support groups (eg, Feminism) is because of your primal instinct of inferiority.
-You have never invented anything worth mentioning during the last thousands of years of recorded human history. That computer you're using, the electricity, the house you live in, the car you drive, the job you work for, the gasoline that fuels your car, the desk, the pencil, the paper and everything you use in your everyday life was invented by men.

@(greatrande):-You have never been forced to die in war. -You are not capable of performing the same tasks because...

They didn't have to be forced~

Many, many woman were sneaking into war back then. They didn't check if you weren't sick.

@SpearmintMilk If you love men so much why don't you marry one.

Best use of that particular comeback EVER. XD

In my state you cannot marry some one of the same sex. Also I would rather have sex with women than men.

ono smilie this post is an analogy, it doesn't mention womens rights or their capabilities anywhere...

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +7Reply

Actually, women once did rule the world. Everything was matriarchal (which honestly makes the most sense). Women fight in wars all the time, they are creators of some amazing inventions. Women work in high status business positions all the time and do quite well. Everything you're saying is, quite simply, wrong.

Ignore the troll. The comment was intentionally posted so a huge argument would be started, which is what happened.

Take a look at plants. Just do it. :) All of the "female" structures are greater in size and most often the portion of the life cycle.

The males are puny little babushkas.

HHAHAHA women are inferior to men? maybe in some aspects, but i don't see you trying to PUSH AN 8 POUND WATERMELON OUT OF YOUR VAGINA. think about how much strength and endurance that takes next time you say something like that.

@HHAHAHA women are inferior to men? maybe in some aspects, but i don't see you trying to PUSH AN 8 POUND WATERMELON...

Women's anatomy allows that to happen (to give child birth), if you've noticed, that is the point I make. Women are only useful to bear children and of course they do a good job because of their anatomy.

@Women's anatomy allows that to happen (to give child birth), if you've noticed, that is the point I make. Women are...

that could go both ways. if you wanted to, you could say that men are only useful to make children.

@that could go both ways. if you wanted to, you could say that men are only useful to make children.

Of course ignoring how men are the ones who are best suited as humans to support a family. Maternity leave is one of the reasons women get paid less than men.

If you're going to troll that hardcore, at least leave your account name. No need to anon this post.

@Sergio Jerk. Have fun being single

@V Well. Someone is going to die alone.

@@V Well. Someone is going to die alone.

@953303 (hi.): Well, I guess I can't wait for 3d porn.

Maybe that's what some people like you think. But there are some guys that will actually look past a girl's appearance and like them for their personality. If you want to think that that's immature, then all right, that's your opinion. But I believe most people would disagree.

@BlueRea Maybe that's what some people like you think. But there are some guys that will actually look past a girl's...

Even if you have a really nice personality no man will ever want you if you are super greasy with a fucked up face

freddos avatar freddo No Way -8Reply

Believe it or not everyone has standards, some are just lower than others. I've seen actual people with gross deformities that make me gag when I see them unexpectedly, and I've actually gotten to know some of them. They were quite nice, but I still found their visage disturbing. Honestly they found it understandable and realized they were, for lack of a better word, hideous. I can be there friend, but romantic interest (which requires sexual attraction) is out of the question.

@Believe it or not everyone has standards, some are just lower than others. I've seen actual people with gross...

Then you're really shallow. Those people you call hideous could be beautiful to someone else, or even more importantly maybe they're beautiful to themselves.

@BeedleTheBard Then you're really shallow. Those people you call hideous could be beautiful to someone else, or even more...

I know I'm gonna get hated for this, but most guys would act the same way. Me included. It's bad, sure, but we can't help it. It's basic, biological, hormonal instincts.

@TenaciousD I know I'm gonna get hated for this, but most guys would act the same way. Me included. It's bad, sure, but we...

Well, its a pity so many people think that way.

I understand that if you find someone unappealing then of course you're not going to be attracted to them, but looks shouldn't be the main reason that a romantic relationship is impossible.

@BeedleTheBard Well, its a pity so many people think that way. I understand that if you find someone unappealing then of course...

Ideally, physical appearance wouldn't matter at all in any relationship, but we /are/ just another species in this sense. A romantic relationship with a partner you consider unattractive physically is probably not impossible, but there is a large source of pleasure derived from an attractive partner.

Besides, if other people find them beautiful, then it's likely that either partner could find a more enjoyable relationship.

I still have yet to see someone who was flat out ugly (really unattractive). But there are several people who have overly selfish, mean, or cruel personalities and it is the personality that brings out every physical flaw they have.

@Was that necessary?

After like 16 comments saying "OMG I luv this post <3" yes it was. The guy at the top may say it in a douchebaggy way, but he's right. This is just a bullshit feel-good post that blatantly ignores the reality of how life works.

@BreakfastFan After like 16 comments saying "OMG I luv this post <3" yes it was. The guy at the top may say it in a douchebaggy...

Good point, but it still gives all of the fourteen year old girls on the site something to hope for.
I must say, though, that looked very painful to type.

@953370

i read that and im like "someones been reading too many lolcats"

@Is that a fucking hit at woman? I can't tell if you agree with him or not.

(Coward is right.): I didn't know that the Governator used amirite.

@I'm too stupid to know exactly what that means.

(Coward is right.): Arnold Swarzeneggar (Sp) was the governor of my state. When I read the typo in your post, I started reading it in his accent.

This made me burst out laughing. I wish I could favorite stuff from my phone >.< Anyway, bravo.

OHHHwmaaaGOSSHHHH some1 FINAHHLLllyyy agre3z wit meeehhH~!!!! xD :D xP ahahahahHAHH !!! LOlz yesh! TEEHHEE :x

Thats really shallow dude. Id rather gave a girl with a great personality but not cute than a cute girl with a bad personality

Actually, several times, I have met beautiful girls who think they aren't because guys don't want the possibility of rejection.