+557

If the grammar police existed, a lot of people would go to prison for the murder of the English language, amirite?

Totobeans avatar
4 12
The voters have decided that Totobean is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Brothers and sisters, we are gathered on this sad day to mourn the loss of our dear English language. Although unappreciated and oppressed in life, perhaps in death, English will find rest. Do not let this injustice stand. English's murderers walk among us. If you ever spot one nonchalantly going about their life, turn them in to the Grammar Police.

Totobeans avatar Totobean Yeah You Are +2Reply

What you talkin' 'bout, foo? I speak good english!

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are 0Reply

That would be so true!!!!!

FUCK YO! MY ENGRISH ARE FINE!

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh, we call them grammar nazis, and there's gonna be TONS of people in the concentration camp

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vinvu Oh, we call them grammar nazis, and there's gonna be TONS of people in the concentration camp

True that. It would also cause a brief economic boom from the free labor. It's brief because people don't like being sent to concentration camps, so they're reform and take away our supply.

Totobeans avatar Totobean Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hope you're not hiding under a non-victim's roof like the rest of them people.

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vinvu I hope you're not hiding under a non-victim's roof like the rest of them people.

Actually, come to think of it, I should only be fined. It was just a typo after all.