+316

Puppy mills are the modern day concentration camps. amirite?

lducemans avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that lduceman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Except they're not. Puppy mills are for dogs, for one. As well, they are there strictly for forcing the dogs to reproduce under a very very harsh manor. Concentration camps weren't like that, while concentration camps were very very very harsh circumstances as well, I don't believe people were forced to reproduce.

@Adria Oh jeez, here we go. I wish people would stop analyzing posts SO much.

Sorry, I'm just saying its wrong to compare two completely different things.

saying you wished people stopped analyzing is like wishing for people to stop thinking

@599993

I know analogies aren't supposed to be exact but this one still sucked and you phrased your comment VERY poorly.

I got my dog from a puppy mill owned by a one-legged Amish man. He's pretty healthy.

Not that I'd ever defend puppy mills. I just wanted to share this fact that I got my dog from a ONE LEGGED AMISH MAN :D

Keep in mind it's not just puppy mills that's bad, but any pet mill. That's why I don't buy pets from pets stores anymore, I adopt. So far i adopted an African grey parrot and my mom adopted a double yellow headed amazon parrot.

I don't think it's fair to compare puppies to human beings.