+507

If Kanye West interrupted Miley Cyrus, no one would care, amirite?

4 15

True. But Miley Cyrus would never win an award.

@True. But Miley Cyrus would never win an award.

true wait wasn't she nominated for worst celebrity role model

I would care if he did it to someone like..Passion Pit or DGD.

I don't care that he interrupted Taylor Swift. When he does that to someone important or talented, then I will.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wouldn't care, but sombody out there would.

@NO3exclamationpoints I wouldn't care, but sombody out there would.

(NO!!!): Alice would. (inside joke lol). But really.

@(NO!!!): Alice would. (inside joke lol). But really.

Oh lol, sorry NO!!!, it's me Joe. Not logged in right now =[.

@NO3exclamationpoints Yeah she probably would care. How is Aruba?

(NO!!!): Good lol. My laptops fan broke and idk how.... gotta have it fixed when I get back to the states. How's school?

@NO3exclamationpoints you suck joe.

(NO!!!): Eh. I'm coming back to school this monday, and I'll have a week of work to make up. ugh. At least we got a few snow days I'm told. Haha. Snow. Hahahahaha. I have a tan and you have frostbite.

@(NO!!!): Eh. I'm coming back to school this monday, and I'll have a week of work to make up. ugh. At least we got a...

(Joe (AKA Anonymous)): I do not have frostbite. Actually its warmer than you'd expect up here. Some of the snow has melted.

@NO3exclamationpoints (Joe (AKA Anonymous)): I do not have frostbite. Actually its warmer than you'd expect up here. Some of the snow has...

(NO!!!): Really? I'll find out in about 3 or 4 hours when I get to NY. In NC and typing this from the airport...

This must look really weird to people who don't know wtf we're talking about, and see a random conversation in the comments. (Waits for Anthony to go anonymous to flame this conversation)

@(NO!!!): Really? I'll find out in about 3 or 4 hours when I get to NY. In NC and typing this from the...

(Joe (AKA Anonymous)): oh yeah, I also need back that Harry Potter 5 DVD you lent me. I always forget about it.