+278

It would be awesome to know like 8 languages so you could have one for every situation. For example, when you were angry you could speak an angry-sounding language like German, and during a romantic moment you could speak something like French or Italian, amirite?

agent_eclaires avatar
6 25
The voters have decided that agent_eclaire is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Romantic moment
You: "Je t'aime, mon amour."
Her: "What? Is that FRENCH?"
You: "Uh... yeah."
End romantic moment

@Courage_Wolf Romantic moment You: "Je t'aime, mon amour." Her: "What? Is that FRENCH?" You: "Uh... yeah." End romantic moment

Yeah and start sexy time... I tried the line, "Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" on a French chick and it didn't really work for me.. but I'm sure you can give it a whirl!

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir hello smilie

AntiJokeChickens avatar AntiJokeChicken Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Iwannafingeryou Veux tu baiser à mort?

You want to kiss to death? Is that a euphemism for something?

@AntiJokeChicken Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir

Who the hell are the others? You've used "vous" instead of "tu". IF you don't mind me asking(: I don't understand why the line is "vous" It should be "Veux-tu coucher avec moi," which means "Want to sleep with me?" in the questionative format which is made by switiching the positions of any verb conjugates to the opposite.

@ShakinBacon Who the hell are the others? You've used "vous" instead of "tu". IF you don't mind me asking(: I don't understand...

It's from a popular song. The line "Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" I mean and in french "vous" can either be used to refer to a group of people or to a person you have a certain respect for and who's usually older than you.

@Iwannafingeryou It means "do you want to sleep with me tonight?".

Thanks.
makes mental note to stop singing it out loud

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Shugah Thanks. makes mental note to stop singing it out loud

Sorry, but atleast now you'll avoid singing that around old creepy french guys if you ever encounter one.

@Iwannafingeryou It's from a popular song. The line "Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" I mean and in french "vous" can either be...

Albeit, yes it is used formally, but since the French think that sex is such an...open topic, usually the action "sex" is informal. You wouldn't talk to a respectable person such as a teacher about sex (or you would, but you would use "tu").

@ShakinBacon Albeit, yes it is used formally, but since the French think that sex is such an...open topic, usually the action...

Oh, but if you put the correct tone to this it can definitely be used. Usually people would say "tu" but sometimes "vous" is used to add a faked formality to the saying. It doesn't necessarily mean someone respectable as a teacher or such. A guy could say "voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?" to his girlfriend or wife and it'd still be alright because he would be meaning it in a naughty/joking way but that goes along the correct tone. It just depends and it's hard for people who are not used to french to grasp those little changes to the way one says things.

Si.

WoahElles avatar WoahElle Yeah You Are +4Reply

Except then no one would have any idea what you were saying.

Heh...Angry German Kid..

I find Spanish quite sexy.. Especially if it's fluent.

and then if you wanted to borrow money you'd speak English. American English to be exact

@973856

Well then Italian can work for both angry and romantic haha. Just I think something like German sounds angrier cause it sounds angry ALL the time.