+589

Adam Lambert totally should have won American Idol. Kris Allen only won because of the thousands of crazy girls who think he's cute, while he's just a boring pretty boy. Adam lost because of those stupid anti-gay people. His sexual orientation doesn't have anything to do with his amazing talent, amirite?

15 52

I could not agree with this post more. THANK YOU for understanding. This is what I've been saying since Kris won last May. Anti-Gay people annoy the crap out of me.

It doesn't matter. He's gone much farther then Kris Allen and it's only been a year. American Idol holds artists down with contracts, by winning second place he had some freedom and would still definitely get picked up.

Eh. It's actually better to NOT win American Idol. They trap you with contracts for most of your career if you win. He was better off getting second place.
Besides, you hear HIM more often on the radio than Kris. So...

I only voted for Kris because I knew Adam would go farther if he got second place.

he is just as famous as kris allen so it really doesnt matter who won

@he is just as famous as kris allen so it really doesnt matter who won

no they arent, adam is the one thats going on amazing tours and who everyone is in love with.
@254472 your the retard havent u noticed how much more successful adam is and how much larger his fan base is?

I loved both of them. It's just in the end the world said who they believe is best and it came out to be Kris Allen. You probably don't hear much of Kris because he's singing Christian music and his songs play on Air1. (www.air1.com)

Congrats to both of the guys. Atleast they made it this far and both still have a record deal. (:

@nikinoodle I loved both of them. It's just in the end the world said who they believe is best and it came out to be Kris...

umm... I'm an Adam fan all the way but Kris is definitely not singing Christian music. Have you heard any of the songs on his album? (I only know this because my best friend is obsessed with Kris.)

@StJimmy umm... I'm an Adam fan all the way but Kris is definitely not singing Christian music. Have you heard any of the...

I just listen to Air1 a lot and one of his songs is on there and he's come on a talked before. I don't know. That's all I got. I love adam and kris both. I'm for both.

this is true and i said so because i know that it was unfair for so many people to judge him on his sexual orientation instead of his music, but truly, both were quite talented and i sort of think either one deserved it.

Well, I don't watch american idol and I've never heard of Kris Allen but I've heard tons about Adam Lambert soo...

Kris Allen sings good, but Adam sing BETTER! :D

Correction: His sexual orientation SHOULDN'T have anything to do with his amazing talent. People let it happen.

I love adam lambert and i've never heard of Kris Allen. I looked him up on google and he's actually ugly. I like to think that more people know about Adam Lambert

I hate when people care this much about American Idol, it doesn't matter in the long run. Many people who didn't win are famous anyway, and some people who did win ya never even hear about anymore.

what sucks is that i posted this before i made an accoutn and it made the homepage -.-
and what also sucks is all the idiots who dont like adam

Not winning was definitely better for Adam's career, because he was able to do what he wanted with the first album and he wasn't bound to the Idol contract. I would have been much happier with the finale if it had been Allison or Danny who won instead of Kris.

i agree, but adam was waaaaaaaaay better looking than kris

I don't watch American Idol, but if someone has the anti-gay base against him, doesn't that mean he has the gay base for him?

Just sayin'.

Try telling my secretly-homophobic mom that.

Adam deserves a nice music career.

I mean, it's not like it'll last long since the faggot is going to die of AIDS soon anyway. Right, guys?

Maybe he didn't win because he wasn't very good..

I think Kris should've won, and he did.
And NO, I'm not anti-gay, I just don't like Adam.

I am not anti-gay, but I think Kris deserved to win.

agree but this happened like 500 years ago.

I think Adam shreeked to much, it sucks that he stoped the shreeking now. Maybe he could have won. I like Kris though.

WHO CARES

I knew Adam was going to go far regardless but I still liked Kris so I voted for him.

Adam's music is terrible shit.

They are both amazingly talented men. I wanted Kris to win not because of his looks, but because he was so laid-back. I did notand still DO not like how Adam overdoes everything. I am not anti-gay. I just don't like how Adam flaunts his sexual orientation. His outfits resemble those of Lady Gaga, his makeup resembles that of a runway model, and his singing resembles that of Justin Bieber. Nevertheless, he is still a very talented singer.

@They are both amazingly talented men. I wanted Kris to win not because of his looks, but because he was so...

Um, I'm pretty sure Adam doesn't resemble Justin Biebers singing, and if he did, it would be Justin Bieber that resembled Adam Lambert.
And you think that he exaggerates everything, but what if he was just being who he was? You can't expect someone to change who he/she is just for other people. Thats idiotic.
He expresses himself. Get over it.

Honestly I think Adam L tried to get more votes by coming out the closet during American idol!

@Honestly I think Adam L tried to get more votes by coming out the closet during American idol!

Adams talent is about x1000 of Kris Allen, Kris sounds like every other guy that sings. Adam has a really special thing going for him so why the hell should it matter if he is gay?
And no, he didn't, because he knew if he did that he would get less votes. It was just obvious to everyone, he never openly admitted it until after the show.
How does YOUR logic work anyways?!?!

Uhhhhh? He didn't come out during the show?? Photos on myspace or something surfaced and people discovered the fact. He never used that fact to try to get more votes. He was staying closed because he was AFRAID of people's reactions during the show.

He has no talent, if he did a tv show wouldn't be needed to make him famous!!!!!!

@He has no talent, if he did a tv show wouldn't be needed to make him famous!!!!!!

Yeah because for most of us singers and performers, jobs totally fall into our laps. You know, there's just such a calling for musical performers in this overly-stimulated economy of ours.

no, actually, Kris won because he has a good voice, good looks, and a great personality.
Adam has a good voice, but Kris is way better.

people like you are retarded. you think just because somebody that is gay or black looses, you think its because of anti-gay or racists. mabye more people liked the other guy better!!! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!

I hear more of Kris Allen on the radio and I definitely don't listen to Christian music, no offense its just not me. Adam was ok but if you ever just listened to him sing on the show without looking it was beyond horrible, just saying. I really like his one radio hit though, its not too screechy like he was on the show.

He's actually really suckish.

That guy is a freak.

@Originality_is_Dead ...says the "Atomic_Cow"

lmfao lmfao lmfao
love this dude ^

@Atomic_Cow That guy is a freak.

how does that have anything to do with his singing ability?

kris allen is actaully really good. adam lambert is the worst thing i've heard since miley cryus.

Anonymous