+403

Jonas Brothers "Year 3000": "And your great, great, great granddaughter is doing fine." LULZ THAY CAN'T DO THE MATHS, amirite?

oinks avatar
6 33
The voters have decided that oink is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

LULZ YOU TYPE LIKE A TWELVE YEAR OLD :)))))

Well, if we take me (18) and my grandpa (78) then we have a gap of sixty years. So, 60x4 is 240. Ok, so that gets us to year 2250. Not quite there. But if we go 60x40, we get 1000 which would be 3010. So... Basically they wanted a song that didn't have the word great sung over and over for like 80% of the song. Thei math may not make any sense, but people still love the song so more power to them.

bluegoddesss avatar bluegoddess Yeah You Are +14Reply
@bluegoddess Well, if we take me (18) and my grandpa (78) then we have a gap of sixty years. So, 60x4 is 240. Ok, so that gets...

Hahaha. My math is wrong. 60x40 is 2400. What we need to get 1000 is 60x16 or so. Sorry. I did 40 because I was adding six and four. Oops.

bluegoddesss avatar bluegoddess Yeah You Are +10Reply
@bluegoddess Hahaha. My math is wrong. 60x40 is 2400. What we need to get 1000 is 60x16 or so. Sorry. I did 40 because I was...

You'd still have to say it double that because each great is a single generation. So you'd have to say it about 32 times, plus you have to take into account the variation in parents' ages. Not everyone is going to have a kid at exactly 30. :)

SpelingChampiens avatar SpelingChampien Yeah You Are +2Reply

Or maybey teh Jones Bruthers came from the futer in a time macne.

I mean it goes with the song, if they actually counted how many greats it would be the song would be really crappy.

It's a cover...

This is just a cheap knock off of "Busted" ¬¬

I've not actually heard JB version, but it sounds bad, in Busted's it's 'she's pretty fine', so much cooler ;)

@659761

Really? Which one?

@668649

I'll have to research that. Another reason to be annoyed at the JoBros.

Busted's version is so much better, Jonas Brothers ruined it.
JB also took "What I Go To School For" from Busted, they ruined that one as well.

emmma_jos avatar emmma_jo Yeah You Are +3Reply

I can't either, but I believe it's more than 3xgreat

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are +1Reply

Their fourth album was released a year ago and they're not releasing one this year. It is a cover of a song by "Busted" and if they put it as many "greats" as they're supposed to then the song would suck. The lyrics are already pretty bad I mean really... "boy bands and another one and another one and another one..." I'm not surprised busted couldn't do the math.

also, they mention their "seventh album" outselling kelly clarkson... i'm pretty sure they'd be dead by then... and nobody would care about them 1000 years later... i mean, we don't listen to music from 1010(:

@also, they mention their "seventh album" outselling kelly clarkson... i'm pretty sure they'd be dead by then... and...

(thedowntownfiction<3): They released their 4th album recently. So there almost there, they release a new album every year.

@(thedowntownfiction<3): They released their 4th album recently. So there almost there, they release a new album...

(.): haha exactly; what i was saying was that their seventh album would come out before 3000, and that they'd be dead by 3000 anyway. not that they'd be dead before the seventh album(: i wrote that post really weirdly XD

(thedowntownfiction<3): @659888 (thedowntownfiction<3): maybe because there was no music in 1010

@lol wtf? are you retarded? music has always existed.

It existed but we don't listen to it now because there's no way of listening to it there's no recording it.Imo

I always thought it was " So Fine" which i thought was weird.

And you can't type!

So let's say I have a kid at 40. Thatll be (I'm rounding) 2040.
Grandkids in 2080.
Great grandkid in 2120.
Great great in 2160
Great great great in 2200. Uhm. Not.

i was just hoping on the fact that evveryone would live longer or something. that would be pretty cool.

Thank God someone finally noticed!

The JoBros didn't make up the lyircs. I know they just edited the song from some other band. I think it's called Busted.