+398

Every 16-Year-Old with a digital SLR camera thinks they're a professional photographer and they feel the urge to take several photographs of everyone and everything, amirite?

JordanHowards avatar
9 8
The voters have decided that JordanHoward is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

OMG I USED MACRO ON A PICTURE OF A FLOWER.

PHOTOGRAPHER!

HugARocks avatar HugARock Yeah You Are +16Reply

Personally, I prefer the quality of real film over digital (I just prefer molecules over pixels) but I don't own a REAL camera that gives top notch quality film pictures. I want to save up for a Hasselblad but something deep down says I should be saving for college instead...

StephanieIsMes avatar StephanieIsMe Yeah You Are +11Reply

Agreed, however some of them are really good.

I agree, for the most part.
Although it SUCKS when I say I have a thing for photography because no one will take me seriously. It's a family business that I plan on going into (my dad & grandfather are photographers). I picked up my dad's SLR when I was like 8 years old, and from then it's been an passion/obsession of mine. ;_;

@I agree, for the most part. Although it SUCKS when I say I have a thing for photography because no one will take...

I'm the same way :/ just don't listen to critics. People will probably take you seriously if you show them your skills (:

I get where you're coming from on this, but not EVERY one thinks they're some amazing photographer. some people just like it as a hobby, or are actually really good at it.

I don't blame them, it's fun.

Same with longboards. If the kid has a loaded dervish with drop-through trucks, he gets it in his head that he needs to carry it everywhere

Double_hawks avatar Double_hawk Yeah You Are +1Reply