+906

Automatic toilet flusher, automatic faucet, automatic soap dispensor, automatic paper towels. Now open this door with the handle that millions before you have touched, sneezed, and God only knows what else on to leave the restroom. What the hell? amirite?

FroggyForeverrrs avatar Countries & Places
20 8
The voters have decided that FroggyForeverrr is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I use the paper towels to open the door, or I just push it open with my foot/shoulder.

Well I've heard this from an Ellen DeGenerous comedy show before...

Just open it with a paper towel... or kick it open... or fuck it open with your phat black dick.

I have totally told my friends and co workers when i worked at a casino that if you are going to go thru all the trouble of installing all the automatic hygiene stuff then you need to get rid of the door because the door defeats the whole purpose

Germaphobes are pathetic. 99.99% of bacteria are either harmless, or helpful. So qft.

@Germaphobes are pathetic. 99.99% of bacteria are either harmless, or helpful. So qft.

I agree with you that germaphobia is kind of stupid, but I think the point of the post wasn't that germs are bed, but that if you're gonna do all of the other automatic shit, you might as well go the full nine yards.