+247

Dear Sarah Palin, The election is over now, feel free to drop off the face of the planet at any time.No one cares about your annoying opinions. Sincerely, Me. Amirite?

Sophie31s avatar
4 10
The voters have decided that Sophie31 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I really don't like Sarah Palin (like, with a passion), but I do understand how she could've taken the Family Guy joke too personally. I have special needs brother and if I felt that someone was making fun of him or someone like him, I would be so incredibly angry. It just hurts so much when you see someone you love so much being ridiculed. But Sarah Palin is not the crunchiest chip in the bag, so I don't think it occurred to her that they were making fun of HER, not her son.

she also needs to get over the whole "Family Guy" joke. you don't see every famous person or politician getting pissed off because they're made fun of in the show.
she needs a sense of humor.

JessicaxLoves avatar JessicaxLove Yeah You Are -1Reply

yea Family Guy. she just wanted more attention from america. Who gets pissed off at Family Guy? That just makes her look even stupider.

Sophie31s avatar Sophie31 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Sophie31 yea Family Guy. she just wanted more attention from america. Who gets pissed off at Family Guy? That just makes her...

Sarah Palin kicks @43733 (Misa31): Yeah you guys, she looks so much more stupider!

Fyi, stupider isn't a word. Anyone with half a brain would know that. Maybe you could learn some English from Sarah Palin? She's quite smart, unlike you.

@ItsOkayImWhite Sarah Palin kicks @43733 (Misa31): Yeah you guys, she looks so much more stupider! Fyi, stupider isn't a word...

first off. back off. you dont know me. and Yes i know that isnt a word. I just wanted to use it. so just stop. Someone needs to get off their internet power trip.

Sophie31s avatar Sophie31 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ItsOkayImWhite Bullshit.

youre an idiot. stop starting internet fights. i dont have time for you being a hater.

@Sophie31 youre an idiot. stop starting internet fights. i dont have time for you being a hater.

I was trolling through here, and you say to stop starting internet fights, but why the hell are you picking on Sarah Palin then? Obviously you being a "hater" is going to make you understand that there are people who do realize that just because she is a Republican women politician doesn't make her stupid.