+105

There's a girl that I've been pretty good friends with a for a few years. We went out on a few kind-of dates not too long ago but I can't tell if she's into me because she's quite closed off. I need advice, girls are confusing, amirite?

Relationships
0 4

Call her on her bullshit, but don't be rude. Tell her how you feel. If she's a bit introverted, you taking the lead will open her up. As a man, women expect you to take charge of things.

There's no better way than to ask her straight out. It shows that you can be a man. If it's not that way then you can just laugh it off because you are good friends. It takes balls, but it's better than just fretting about it the whole time.
BTW to admins: this error appeared for no reason while I was typing this message:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/themedi5/public_html/amirite/functions.php on line 6
Unable to connect to database

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply

There's no way to really tell. I'm sorry. Good luck though

Anonymous