Jeffests avatar
89 32

(anonymous) STFU. really? this site is about YOUR view. It really erks me when people like you get so defensive about something so little. ahhh there is NO such thing as vampires.. go find Edward in the woods..

Now tell the pedophiles there are a bunch of 12 year old girls in the woods

It would probably work better if you said Jacob. Jus' sayin.

lol. You're my hero...

love.this.so.muchhhh :D

Funny amirites are the best. Xoxo to you all~! :)

Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHAHA

i like the twilight series (though i dont have an obsession) but i found this realllllly funny!

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are +3Reply

I love how Anonymous is too scared to post with their name, like seriously grow a pair. Male or Female either way

haha. im a twilight (books, not movies) fan & i think this is funny. but the thing is. just cuz we like twilight doesnt mean we like edward.

Haha, perfect.

can I homepage this...again...?

Haha this is highlarious! some people need to get a grip tho... I'm a twilight fan and i love edward. but for that anonymous person that said you just told people to kill themselves if they like edward. PUH-lease. if you would actually go in the woods to find edward you should not have acces to the internet.

Bo Burnham?

ahahhahahah this is great

Oh come on guys, it's a joke!

More importantly than arguing about Twihards dying in the woods... this joke was stolen from Bo Burnham...

I hate when people on this site take all of Bo Burnham's jokes and then take th credit as well

kill twilight...... now.

LOL

Facebook status ftw ;]

I like the Twilight movies, a lot actually and am going to see it Friday. Can't wait. it was JUST FUNNY~! lighten up!

Its not funny because you just basically told people to go kill themselves. just because they want to believe that a man as wonderful as edward or jacob exists for them thats no reason to say stuff like that.

I'm not a fan of Twilight either, but you need to respect other people's opinions. What if you think it's stupid? Other people like it, and you need to respect them. How would you feel if someone dissed you becuase of a book you've read?

@I'm not a fan of Twilight either, but you need to respect other people's opinions. What if you think it's stupid?...

i read the books but i'm no obnoxious fans and i don't want to marry edward or jacob. those fans are insane, i don't even like the movies...

We are not dissing the people just because they read twilight it is the obnoxious fans who never stop rambling about the series that are annoying

Anonymous