-409

Harry Potter is overrated. Amirite?

reerees avatar
1 21
The voters have decided that reeree is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I believe that no one who has really read the books would say that

Icels avatar Icel No Way +38Reply

Thanks to the spoiler alert, I avoided a huge giveaway.

Nah, it's pretty fucking fantastic.

Paig3s avatar Paig3 No Way +26Reply
@Paig3 Nah, it's pretty fucking fantastic.

Meh. HP is actually pretty good, though a bit overhyped. The Warriors series by Erin Hunter are as elaborate and fricking awesome as Harry Potter.

sb123s avatar sb123 Yeah You Are -1Reply

I don't even read Harry Potter and I've only seen parts of a few of the movies, but I don't think it's overrated. I can tell it really does mean a lot to those who read it. It is magical, and that's from an outsider's point of view.

This post may contain spoilers about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Click to show.

@shorkian This post may contain spoilers about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Click to show.

Awesome post!

I think whoever submitted this post is just trying to cause arguments and wind people up.

Thanks for spoiling the whole movie for me >.< Jerk.

Im curious though: are people as obsessed with HP in real life as they are on this website?

ronkidonkeys avatar ronkidonkey Yeah You Are +3Reply

Your parents hate you.

You're overrated.

Harry Potter was a good series and all but... people take it too far. And it is overrated.

Overhyped is not the same thing as overrated and yes some people do take it too far, but it is truely amazing, (the books that is, not the movies).....

I've read it and I love it. A lot. But I do admit, there are certain people that completely forget other things in the world exist. I like having conversations about it, but not ALL the time.

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE.

Silliks avatar Sillik No Way -3Reply
@Sillik GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE.

THIS ISNT A FUCKING HARRY POTTER SITE.

Lanzs avatar Lanz Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Lanz THIS ISNT A FUCKING HARRY POTTER SITE.

Hmm, let me rephrase it than. ;D

GET THE FUCK OUT OFF EARTH.

Silliks avatar Sillik No Way +3Reply

thank you

I don't see what's so great about it.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are -8Reply